Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Different cards per store for uploading funds.

it possible to have different card per store that we have in ship station? I.E - One store uses one card to reload funds and the other stor

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. ShipStation should allow a way to connect to the cost code field in Stamps.com

Apparently ShipStation does not have a way to connect to the cost code field in Stamps.com. This feature would be EXTREMELY beneficial to all users who have integrated Stamps.com. Cost codes in Stamps.com are used so that the user can designate the costs of each stamp/label to each individual e-commerce platform they use or to specific salesmen within the company. This is helpful at the end of the month to breakdown shipping costs for all different platforms/salesmen. When printing shipping labels in ShipStation I cannot assign a "cost Code" Therefore I cannot easily breakdown my shipping costs at the end…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Old Marketplace customer data to be retained in ShipStation when store is inactivated.

Right now when you remove an old marketplace that is no longer active you loose customer order data. When you leave an old marketplace there and active to keep customer data it always shows an error on the icon at the top for "Update All Stores". I would like there to be a way to leave a store active only for keeping customer data under customers so we can find old orders when needed or to have SS automatically keep all customer data in its database when turning off an old marketplace. We need to be able to look up…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Put carrier_code and service_code in ShipNotice

The ShipNotice hook with the custom store integration passes Carrier and Service in the request, but not carriercode and servicecode. The latter would be more robust.

1. You call the service "FedEx Ground©", but we call it "FedEx Ground" without the pesky © symbol. Sure, we could strip that out before matching on the name, but that's silly when...

2. You require servicecode in other API calls, such as creating a label for an order. So we need to store that servicecode on our end anyway. Might as well match on that, as a code is much less…
    3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. FedEx Sameday

Hi Guys, Any way you can add FedEx SameDay service to the list of FedEx products currently linked through to ShipStation? I spoke to a ShipStation customer service person who actually thought this already existed, but after digging in further, it seems the API does not connect to FedEx SameDay for some reason. Thanks in advance!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fulfillment by FBA not showing Carrier info

Fulfillment by FBA is not providing carrier info when orders are shipped manually. It's only showing tracking numbers. This information is available in the API by Amazon, but I can't find it on Shipstation.

This issue is particularly problematic with Fulfillment by FBA in Europe. FBA UK uses over 20 different carriers as goods get shipped to different countries.

Is it possible to include this information? As far as I'm aware its available in Amazon's API on http://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/enUS/fbaoutbound/FBAOutbound_GetPackageTrackingDetails.html

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please make it possible to change from 3rd party to default from settings

For some reason my billing on the labels was changed for a 3rd party billing which was making me that its unable to change my billing preferences back to default with out having to go into every single order and changing it there which can be very annoying when you need to process 200 orders. I Shipstation can put the billing prefrences in the settings it would go a long way.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi @emanuel, thanks for bringing this up! If I follow you correctly, you can change the billing party for multiple orders at once by using Bulk Actions. You’ll find this under the Other Actions menu.

Please let us know here in the Product Feedback forums if this helped or if this wasn’t what you were referring to.

8. Tracking support for LSO, DICOM, & UDS

Please add tracking support for the following 2 carriers.

LSO - https://www.lso.com

Dicom - http://east.dicom.com/

UDS - https://www.uniteddeliveryservice.com

There may be some other carriers we use sometimes but if you don't support them, when we select "Other" in the drop down, you should give us the ability to add the tracking link manually.

Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. fba mexico

Please support FBA Mexico!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Charging customers the correct amount using Shipstation API in E-commerce CMS integrations

One of the problems with international shipping (even domestic shipping) is charging our customers the correct amount for shipping costs.

While Shipstation allows us to calculate the costs for shipping, there is no way to charge our customers the correct amount, but it seems Shipstation has a solution to this problem that they're not utilizing.

Shipstation has a developer API that allows developers to get information such as shipping rates, but this isn't being used in any of the integrations.

Link: https://www.shipstation.com/developer-api/#/reference/shipments/get-rates

If they implement this into their integrations for e-commerce CMS's such as Magento & Opencart, customers will be…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Shipping on Customers Account for Dropshipping

As a manufacturer and dropshipper it hurts us to not be able to ship entirely through the Ship Station platform. Currently if we want to add our other accounts shipping information we have to request more information than we are privy to. This creates stress from the customer and hinders our ability to quickly ship.

Please enable us to add multiple UPS/FedEx accounts and store them under the customer we're shipping for. That way if we're shipping products for Customer A our shipper can select that account and they will be billed as needed. Then they can switch Customers as…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow users to sort customer records by Store, not just Marketplace.

We have 2 stores (retail and wholesale) within one Marketplace (Shopify). It'd make order processing & sorting a bit easier if we could easily break down Customers by Store, not just Marketplace.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Integration with Whistl (UK Carrier)

Integration with Whistl please!
    https://www.whistl.co.uk/parcels/tracked-parcel-delivery

We use Whistl exclusively, so without integration ShipStation has limited benefits for us.

Even the option to add Carriers or providers with full integration within ShipStation would be really useful.

After trialing ShipStation, it appears to lots of things really well, but without further integrations, or a little more flexibility I'm not sure it's the right fit for us.

Kind regards

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Selecting Shipping Suppliers in New Order window

Please add a drop down menu option that will allow a user to select a shipping account, not service in the New Order or New Manual Order windows. Currently you have to save the order then reopen full screen to make that change which is a non-intuitive extra step. We use for example 2 FEDEX and 2 UPS accounts depending on the type of shipment. Should be an easy update to your service.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sales Tax Integration with Tradegecko

Would love to be able to import Sales Tax information on orders local to my state so I can provide accurate information on my packing slips. I was informed that SS doesn't pull Sales Tax info from TG and I am dumbfounded as to why.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Need Automation Rule to report zero dollars or free shipping to marketplace

For some customers we offer free shipping or charge a fixed shipping amount. I need to set up an automation rule to apply a fixed dollar amount that I specify back to the marketplace. But this ability does not exist in Shipstation.

The rule would look something like this...if "buyer name" equals (buyer name that I specify) then set shipping amount to (dollar amount that I specify).

Can this rule be added?

Thank you!

John@castlepremium.com

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. "amazon advantage"

amazon advantage integration
    Wouldn't it be great if shipstation integrated with Amazon Advantage? If it just spit out the amazon asn carton labels, packing slip, and shipping label? Currently I spend about an hour and a half copying and pasting between amazon advantage and shipstation to fulfill 6 purchase orders about 3 times a week.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add ability to specify originating account for 3rd Party shipments in Ship From Locations

The issue:
    Companies with multiple physical locations must flip the Primary UPS account back and forth in ShipStation for 3rd Party shipments as depending on which location is set as the Primary account controls the origination. Not having the correct origination account set as Primary causes manifest issues with UPS as the incorrect origination account number is reported and this in-turn causes shipments to appear as if they are not moving (tracking). Of course this causes clients to raise concern and can also cause billing errors.

Proposed solution:
    Add the ability to choose the account to use for origination through…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Shipwire integration with Walmart Marketplace; ShipStation's current order processing does not work

I’m trying to automate shipping between the Walmart Marketplace and Shipwire’s warehouse which is where I’m storing my inventory. However, when I go to send the order to Shipwire, I receive this error message: "An item with the same key has already been added."

Apparently, there is a problem with how ShipStation is reading the line item amount vs. SKU quantity and as of right now, your support team said there is no definitive timeline for when that will be fixed.

For context, I was attempting to send and order with 3 units of the same SKU to Shipwire.

I…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Need to approve the estimated delivery date before processing an Amazon FBA Fulfillment

If you create a multi-channel shipment manually in Amazon Seller Central, they'll tell you the estimated delivery date before you approve the shipment request.The problem we're having is that Amazon is often taking up to 5 business days to ship our Expedited (2-day shipping) Multichannel orders. This infuriates customers, since they're paying for 2-day shipping, they don't want to wait 7 business days for their package to arrive.If Shipstation shows us this date, we can abort the fulfillment and choose to ship the order another way.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey @Eric, thanks for posting this. I noticed this one is from October and wanted to see if you’re still experiencing this today.

I’m not seeing this data being passed over from Amazon so ShipStation can’t post this data for you.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base