Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. jetti

Would love to see an easy way to link Shipstation with Jetti e-commerce platforms.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with: ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. UPS Ground Freight

We have used UPS Ground Freight for 10 years an it saves $$ when sending more than 8 similar packages to the same destination, we do this through worldship, ShipStation says they can do this but, I can't.

This is what they say in their help section.

UPS Ground with Freight Pricing: Currently only available for U.S.-based accounts. ShipStation does support creating labels using the UPS Ground with freight pricing for multi-package shipments over 150lbs.

This is still considered a UPS Ground service, but it uses the freight pricing model instead of the small parcel pricing model. This is not…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. monday.com

integration with monday.com would be a boon! This solution allows for complete sales funnel tracking. We use it to track every order, sales lead, internal company note, etc. It's an amazing hub, and integrations between shipstation and monday.com would be mutually beneficial!!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I want to toggle between carrier account when making multiple labels

I want to be able to choose my carrier account when making multiple labels at once for identical packages (sent to different customers). Currently if I make multiple labels for multiple orders/packages I cannot choose between my carrier accounts, it only allows me to use my UPS account, I cannot choose my Stamps.com account if it is cheaper for those packages. If I am only making postage for one package I am able to toggle between my carrier accounts to find which one offers the cheapest rate. I only use UPS ground to ship. Depending on where the package is…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Other Shipping Options to ShipNotify object.

It would be helpful if the ShipNotify object included information about orders billed to a third party account.

When you ship with UPS or FedEx you have the option to bill the shipment to a third party. We often use this when drop shipping. This is displayed in ShipStation under Other Shipping Options (see screenshot), but is not included in the ShipNotify payload sent to a custom store.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. EIRO/VAT Numbers at Channel LEVEL - NEEDED FOR BREXIT

I ship for multiple channels (ie companies) and therefore I need to be able to have VAT and EIRO numbers at Channel Level ie for each customer. With Brexit looming I dont want one company being monitored and becoming liable for any tax issues post-brexit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Map Shopify Barcode to UPC

Scan to ship is a feature that is linked to a UPC but Shopify Barcodes do not synch to shipstation which renders this feature unusable without manual updates. We add several products a day so a manual update would be extremely time consuming.

Can you just map the data from Shopify barcode to UPC to sync

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adding new carriers

Would be great if could add new courier/carriers such as Yodel DX and Tuffnells

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Select Cheapest Service

i would like shipstation to be able to choose the cheapest shipping method for each order that comes in. currently, i use UPS & USPS and i have to manually select between the 2 services to see which one is cheaper. this process is very time consuming and needs to be done on an order by order basis. i would like shipstation to automatically upload the cheapest shipping method so i can print all the labels at once.

330 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We are currently working on a feature that displays the best way to ship (either based on best price or fasted delivery time). The goal is to show the best way to ship across all of your connected carriers.

The next phase of this feature will include automation options. We’ll update this post when the development work has begun.

11. Amazon and FedEx One Rate Saturday delivery option

See attached. When using my company FedEx account rates instead of Amazon's rates, there is no way to select Saturday delivery using Amazon settings and qualify for the FedEx OneRate rates.

Since Amazon requires the order to be shipped with their shipping profile in order to meet their coverage and other requirements, it would be helpful to enable a Saturday delivery option available.

The image on the left incorporates the Amazon selections--circled in Red are the 'extra' options for the FedEx One Rate 2nd day using a Pak.

The image on the right shows the options available when I use…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. order number

BigCommerce order # being imported to a UPS field for reference on tracking pages would be great

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add all delivery options to API

Currently the 'Saturday Delivery' option is available through the API but the rest shown on this image are not - 'Saturday Guarantee, Local Collect, Safeplace, Consequential Loss, Third Party Consignee'.

Our integration uses the API only so these options only being available on the Shipstation interface means we are unable to use them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. live rates through shopify - Canada

Why does shipstation pull live rates for shipping for the USA but not Canada?? I'm in Canada but ship all my products to the USA, I need this feature. When is shipstation going to offer it?

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Shipstation to match orders from big commerce in the tax and shipping fields

Having to change every order in our books that transfer in with tax on it is really time consuming. We need the tax and shipping fields to transfer in as they appear in big commerce so our books match and we dont have to change every order to make it match.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. PLEASE include Shopify gift message in cart mapping to ship station gift message!!!!

copying/pasting thousands of gift messages from the customer cart notes field in ship station into the gift message field so our labels will print is a nightmare!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. WooCommerce Front End API Rate Return

I really would like to see my ShipStation rates available to customers. I spend an insane amount of time refunding overpaid shipment from additional shipping plugins I have to pay for yearly for rate return. It seems like a waste and if I found a full shipping integration with both cart API and label printing, I would choose it over shipstation even if my rate discounts were lesser.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adding integration with ICS Courier

Would like to see a possible ICS Courier integration so we can have that courier option on top of Canada Posts

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. assign origination zip codes at product variant level

Develop a ShipStation plug for WooCommerce or Magento or Shopify or BigCommerce to assign warehouses and origination zip codes at product variant level and display live rates on the check out page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How can I connect newegglogistics and shipstation?

I have a newegglogistics warehouse, and then I want to ship part of the shipstation orders through newegg. How to operate and connect?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base