Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have a pop up after a shipment is created IF there is an error and it can not transmit data to store

Currently the only way to know if there was an issue is by searching on the shipment tab under "Warnings".

This creates a LARGE issue, we use Magneto 2. If there is an error and does not communicate that means we also do not collect funds for that order unless the issue is caught before the carrier picks up.

It would be ideal if a pop up would show up immediately after so our shipping department can set that order aside and notify our customer service team that we need to investigate. It seems a lot of these happen if…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with: ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. pick list custom text field

Hi,

we are facing an issue regarding picklist we want to add custome size textfield in picklist but there is no any option available for that please add that asap thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. pick list custom text field

Hi,

we are facing an issue regarding picklist we want to add custome size textfield in picklist but there is no any option available for that please add that asap thanks

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Custom Store Needs Configurable Date Range

When setting up a custom store, the orders that are pulled into ShipStation only go back seven days. I need to go back much further than that for many of my web stores that don't fulfill orders for months. As such, I need to be able to input a date range on how far to go back, as contacting support every time I need a range further out than seven days is not sufficient.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to use shipping carriers from non-native country - i.e. I want to use AUS Post for my fulfillment center in AU

I'm a .us based company
    I'm setting up a fulfillment center in .au that is connected to my existing shopify store.

I NEED to be able to use AUS Post for those assigned user orders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Show Negotiated & Published Shipping Rates

We used to use FedEx software and UPS Worldship which both provide us with a negotiated rate as well as a published rate so we could charge our customers accordingly. There is no way for us to use Ship Station for a negotiated rate at this time let along the published rate and we're noticing that what WorldShip shows is not the same as Ship Station.

Having both these fields would be extremely helpful for those of us using Ship Station and Shopify for wholesale orders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. trading cards

Hi, eBay has a new program that allows sellers to ship trading cards that are worth under $20 for $1. This would provide sellers with a huge opportunity to make more sales (because we can offer free shipping and not have to increase the price).

From what I understand this program is being run through eBay. Is there any way for Shipstation to offer this service?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Tips to the packing Slip

Allow to put the Tip made by customer on orders on the packing slip

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Avoid Duplicate Tracking Numbers

Make sure that tracking numbers being used ARE NOT duplicates within the 180 day period required by eBay. If tracking numbers are re-used within this time period (specifically STAMPS.COM /USPS tracking), eBay will reject them and then apply a defect to our account. One too many defects and our rating is lowered and our fees discount is affected. It's not just an inconvenience but a financial cost if this isn't corrected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Order Updates/Changes Need Attention

PLEASE correct the integration between changed orders (refunded and or removed products, partial refunds of products and shipping etc..) in WC and updates in SS.

The integration between ShipStation and Woocommerce is not working the way it should be when an order is edited (partial refund, removed products). Any changes made to an order should update in SS. If
    it doesn’t, it affects your role of keeping track of our inventory, funds, shipping etc..

As it is now, if you make a partial refund in a WC order that does not reflect or update in SS. So, when the shipping…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be great if we could use Amazon Buy shipping on all our Non seller fulfilled prime orders as well. Just because of this, I may have

It would be great if we could use Amazon Buy shipping on all our Non seller fulfilled prime orders as well. Just because of this, I may have to switch to a different provided that supports it or use Channel Advisor shipping

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please add in cart delivery options to woocommerce

Please add in cart delivery options to Shipstation for Woocommerce UPS shipping options. Our negotiated rates are available to our customers on woocommerce but are not available to us in shipstation. We were told that shipstation was compatible with ups through woocommerce and now we are told that is not the case. Please rectify this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. no feedback if orders fail to import

Right now, orders that fail to meet Shipstation criteria (e.g. missing postal code, invalid characters in the address) are not imported from Wix Stores and simply 'disappear'. Instead, Shipstation should at least notify me that there was an issue importing an order, and what that issue was, so I can correct any issues on the Wix side before trying to re-import.

Right now the order disappears into thin air. The customer never receives their product. I have no way of knowing this has happened, until our business gets a complaint. You can do better.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ShipperHQ Integration

Our product mix includes an even split between products that ship small parcel and products that ship via an LTL freight carrier. We need to be able to provide live shipping rates within the BigCommerce checkout experience which is most easily done through an application called ShipperHQ. The challenge is that there is not currently an integration between ShipperHQ and Shipstation that would allow us to offer our Shipstation UPS rates to customers within checkout. This shouldn't be that difficult to do via API. Please consider adding this integration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. ups destination

USPS and FedEx present their estimated shipping times. It will say if a shipment is 2days to NYC or 3Days to Hawaii, but UPS Ground does not provide this estimation. Shippo has this estimation via UPS, but ShipStation does not. Everyday we must prioritize orders based on shipping times to make sure they're arriving by customer date requests, and without this info, this is very difficult. Please provide UPS Ground travel time estimations.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. DPD Ireland Integration

We currently use DPD Ireland however it does not integrate with Shipstation. Only DPD UK integrates. Would it be possible to look at adding DPD.ie as a courier? With no direct integration we have to manually export orders and update tracking info manually. Automation would save us a lot of time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Importing Package type/dimensions from woocommerce

Hello,
    When having many boxes sizes available in woocommerce, It's time consuming to check on each order to see which box was used by woocommerce based on the items ordered. specially when using cubic rates when prices are based on box size.

Thank you

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. facebook marketplace integration

Hi, I'm using Woocommerce with Shipstation would like to List Ecommerce Inventory on Facebook Marketplace instead of Facebook Shops as per Facebooks information at https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1855394307892939?id=2427773070767892

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. No big carrier shipping discounts for a ShipStation Canada Account

I find it very hard to understand why ShipStation Canada does not have a more extensive carrier discount?? Doesn't have with Canada Post, UPS Canada etc. only seems to be FedEx Canada. ShipStation please do something about this as your commercials and online advertising are misleading as you "think" we are going to save but cant?? only the US accounts . . . Why?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Shipstation - Can you please offer/integrate Live Carrier shipping pricing with Squarespace?

Hi Shipstation - Can you please offer/integrate Live Carrier shipping pricing with Squarespace?

Shipstation provides this to Shopify and Big Commerce customers/integrations.

This is an absolutely necessity, and it makes little sense to not include this feature.

What is the reason why this is currently not included with the integration?

Thank you for your prompt assistance and support.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base