Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

The ShipStation Feedback Forum collects your ideas and allows you to vote and comment on other ideas so our product team can understand what new features are most important to you or what business challenges we need to address next.

Everyone has 20 votes to spend on ideas that are important to them (but you can comment as much as you like). 

While all ideas will get reviewed, it's simply not possible for all ideas to make it onto the product roadmap. The more activity an idea has, however, the more likely it is to be considered. So, be sure to check if your idea has already been posted so you can add your votes and comments to it! 

Suggestions for Writing a Great Idea Post

• Write a title to succinctly summarize your post. Other users should be able to identify if their idea is similar to yours just by reading the title so they will know to vote and comment on it!
  • Explain the problem you are trying to solve and what you think should be added or changed in ShipStation to solve this problem. 
  • Describe how you would use this feature or how you think it should function to serve your need.
  • Attach a screenshot to help illustrate your point. 
  • Put the idea in the category that best fits what you are trying to accomplish (for example: Order Management, Insights & Reporting, or Printing & Documents).

What to Expect With an Idea 

Our moderators will regularly review posts to ensure:
    • They are categorized in a logical way. If not, they may move them to the proper category. 
    • The title accurately reflects the idea content so others can understand. If not, they may edit the post title to help others identify posts they want to vote and comment on.
    • That posts are really ideas and not bug reports or issues that require contacting our support team. 
    • That any request that has an existing solution or can be accomplished with existing features gets a response to let everyone know a solution or feature already exists and how to learn about it.
Our moderators will also update the statuses of posts as they are considered by our product team. If an idea makes it onto the roadmap, we'll update the idea status from Planned to Started to Completed as work progresses on the idea. If an idea is declined or archived, our moderator will update the status to indicate so and you will receive your votes back to use on other ideas in the future. 

Finally, if more information is needed on an idea, the moderator will post a reply to ask for them. If it is your idea or you have commented on the idea, you should receive an email notification when this occurs.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrate with Abound and Tundra

Please integrate with Abound and Tundra :)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. UPS Ground Freight

We have used UPS Ground Freight for 10 years an it saves $$ when sending more than 8 similar packages to the same destination, we do this through worldship, ShipStation says they can do this but, I can't.

This is what they say in their help section.

UPS Ground with Freight Pricing: Currently only available for U.S.-based accounts. ShipStation does support creating labels using the UPS Ground with freight pricing for multi-package shipments over 150lbs.

This is still considered a UPS Ground service, but it uses the freight pricing model instead of the small parcel pricing model. This is not…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I want to toggle between carrier account when making multiple labels

I want to be able to choose my carrier account when making multiple labels at once for identical packages (sent to different customers). Currently if I make multiple labels for multiple orders/packages I cannot choose between my carrier accounts, it only allows me to use my UPS account, I cannot choose my Stamps.com account if it is cheaper for those packages. If I am only making postage for one package I am able to toggle between my carrier accounts to find which one offers the cheapest rate. I only use UPS ground to ship. Depending on where the package is…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Other Shipping Options to ShipNotify object.

It would be helpful if the ShipNotify object included information about orders billed to a third party account.

When you ship with UPS or FedEx you have the option to bill the shipment to a third party. We often use this when drop shipping. This is displayed in ShipStation under Other Shipping Options (see screenshot), but is not included in the ShipNotify payload sent to a custom store.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. EIRO/VAT Numbers at Channel LEVEL - NEEDED FOR BREXIT

I ship for multiple channels (ie companies) and therefore I need to be able to have VAT and EIRO numbers at Channel Level ie for each customer. With Brexit looming I dont want one company being monitored and becoming liable for any tax issues post-brexit.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Amazon and FedEx One Rate Saturday delivery option

See attached. When using my company FedEx account rates instead of Amazon's rates, there is no way to select Saturday delivery using Amazon settings and qualify for the FedEx OneRate rates.

Since Amazon requires the order to be shipped with their shipping profile in order to meet their coverage and other requirements, it would be helpful to enable a Saturday delivery option available.

The image on the left incorporates the Amazon selections--circled in Red are the 'extra' options for the FedEx One Rate 2nd day using a Pak.

The image on the right shows the options available when I use…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. order number

BigCommerce order # being imported to a UPS field for reference on tracking pages would be great

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add all delivery options to API

Currently the 'Saturday Delivery' option is available through the API but the rest shown on this image are not - 'Saturday Guarantee, Local Collect, Safeplace, Consequential Loss, Third Party Consignee'.

Our integration uses the API only so these options only being available on the Shipstation interface means we are unable to use them.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Parcelforce shipment status updates

It would be really helpful to be able to see the status of Parcelforce shipments once labels have been created, so you can easily identify what has been delivered, what is still in transit etc. Currently you can only click the link on each individual shipment which is not ideal and incredibly time consuming when you have multiple shipments with this courier.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. WooCommerce Front End API Rate Return

I really would like to see my ShipStation rates available to customers. I spend an insane amount of time refunding overpaid shipment from additional shipping plugins I have to pay for yearly for rate return. It seems like a waste and if I found a full shipping integration with both cart API and label printing, I would choose it over shipstation even if my rate discounts were lesser.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adding integration with ICS Courier

Would like to see a possible ICS Courier integration so we can have that courier option on top of Canada Posts

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. assign origination zip codes at product variant level

Develop a ShipStation plug for WooCommerce or Magento or Shopify or BigCommerce to assign warehouses and origination zip codes at product variant level and display live rates on the check out page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How can I connect newegglogistics and shipstation?

I have a newegglogistics warehouse, and then I want to ship part of the shipstation orders through newegg. How to operate and connect?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Setup PREPAID Duties and Taxes for US > CA shipments.

There is no option on ShipStation to prepay for the shipping duties and taxes such as there is on Stamps.com. We would like the option to prepay for the duties and taxes on an international shipment instead of asking for the customer to pay or the need send us an invoice afterwards.

Instead of shipping to the customer's address, we ship to the postal processing facility at 156 Park ave #12 in Rutherford, NJ and it allows us to prepay a flat rate on duties.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Use drop point option for Sendle in Australia

Currently the only Shipstation Sendle option is pickup. Would love to add the Sendle drop-point option.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Spring Global Mail - PostNL

We need a direct integration with Spring Global Mail - PostNL. Save tons of money shipping with these guys from Canada or the US. A lot less than major carriers and USPS or Canada Post.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Pick-up request feature for Purolator

Pick request feature is essential to be efficient - with Purolator. We would not have to call the carrier or use their website, which is not efficient to use both platforms. Since you want to gain market in Canada, I suggest you add it with Purolator too.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow label creation of Amazon Prime orders regardless of courier selection

Shipstation blocks label creation of 'non-approved' couriers. We had a special agreement with Amazon to use another courier for prime orders, but shipstation incorrectly blocked this.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Shopify Warehouse Location

I need to be able to Import the Shopify Warehouse Location, so that I can create a rule to only import orders for a specific inventory location. Currently, all orders import and we need to sort through orders to determine which we are fulfilling from our location.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 36 37
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base