Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Develop a Zendesk integration

It would be really nice to be able to connect ShipStation to Zendesk. Having all the order info in one place would be very helpful

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. parcel2go integration

I wish you could provide integration with www.parcel2go.com.
    They are really good service and i hope you could help me with this as i use it very often byt the only way i can send parcel using them is by exporting the CSV file from shipstation. I am sure this will generate new sales for you as many people uses parcel2go every day.

parcel2go is unique as they offer all services to any people so you do not need to register with new individual carrier, only with parcel2go and all job is done by them. All we need is…

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Shipping on Customers Account for Dropshipping

As a manufacturer and dropshipper it hurts us to not be able to ship entirely through the Ship Station platform. Currently if we want to add our other accounts shipping information we have to request more information than we are privy to. This creates stress from the customer and hinders our ability to quickly ship.

Please enable us to add multiple UPS/FedEx accounts and store them under the customer we're shipping for. That way if we're shipping products for Customer A our shipper can select that account and they will be billed as needed. Then they can switch Customers as…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Royal Mail Tracking

Could we get royal mail tracking within shipstation? As far as I am aware there is a RM tracking API which allows pulling this information without going to the RM tracking page. Royal mail also offers delivery tracking for the 24 and 48 service which does not require signature. It would be great to have tracking information for these parcels too or at least the parcel number populated in the tracking field. Currently we have to take this from the label manually.

19 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable Amazon Shipping for All Seller-Fulfilled Orders (Not just Prime)

Amazon has recently updated their feedback guidelines which will allow sellers to have negative feedback removed for late shipments due to carrier error IF the postage is purchased through Amazon.

I see that Seller-Fulfilled Prime orders can have an Amazon shipping option added for an additional per-piece fee. Having this option for seller-fulfilled orders, too, would be a huge benefit--and motivate sellers to keep using Shipstation rather than purchasing postage directly from Amazon.

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Would love to see ShipStation support Mirakl marketplace platform!

We would love to see ShipStation support Mirakl marketplace platform. We use this for two of our selling platforms and need to manually export/import orders. Seems like a huge platform that many large corporations use to connect small businesses with large ones.

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add ability to specify originating account for 3rd Party shipments in Ship From Locations

The issue:
    Companies with multiple physical locations must flip the Primary UPS account back and forth in ShipStation for 3rd Party shipments as depending on which location is set as the Primary account controls the origination. Not having the correct origination account set as Primary causes manifest issues with UPS as the incorrect origination account number is reported and this in-turn causes shipments to appear as if they are not moving (tracking). Of course this causes clients to raise concern and can also cause billing errors.

Proposed solution:
    Add the ability to choose the account to use for origination through…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. shipsurance auto fund

I would like it if there were a way to set up autofunding for Shipsurance just like you can do with Stamps.com.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mark "This is a gift" checkbox in order details if Shopify order has "This is a gift" attribute

If a Shopify order has been marked as a gift and it has a note attached to it It would be nice if those can be mapped to "This is a gift" checkbox and the gift message in order details in ShipStation especially those two options already exists.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adding different LTL freight carriers to this shipping options

Having the ability to select LTL freight carrier such AAA Cooper, Averitt Express, YRC, Old Dominion to the shipping options... and incorporating a link to these carrier's websites on the email notification the customer gets when the orders are marked as shipped. Currently we have to select "other" as the shipping carrier and creates extra customer service cases when customer can't track their shipments. Customer are used the ease of just clicking a link to track their shipments, instead of having to go to the carrier's website.

34 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Support Square POS transactions

We have a ShipStation account and use Shopify for eCommerce and we also have a retail location using Square POS. We often get customers that want to buy in store and have product shipped. Is there a way to integrate Square POS with ShipStation? All I've seen is that ShipStation only integrates with Square web sales and we don't use their web platform.

31 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this up! We’ll keep this in mind and would like to see more interest from other users before we pursue a partnership. If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

As developing a seamless integration typically requires cooperation from both parties, we recommend reaching out to Square and expressing your interest in an integration to help expedite this process.

12. direct delivery

I would like to see the implementation of the "Direct Delivery" option for UPS packages, which restricts delivery only to the address we ship to and doesn't allow recipients to re-direct the delivery of packages.

This is essential for fraud protection.

19 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Canada Post Lettermail/Over-sized Lettermail options

Would be awesome to get a lettermail/ oversized lettermail option incorporated through Canada post instead of having to hand print labels and or buy individual stamps

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. wave

I use wave accounting and love it -- would be nice to connect to it for shipping orders.

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Usps Claim Auto-Fill

It would be a great idea to implement a way to file a USPS claim with 1 click. All customer information and item information instantly transfers. BOOOM! Get Ship "claims" Done! This would be especially helpful considering USPS consistently lose packages and damage items.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Combine/Split order using ShipStation's API

Combine/Split order using ShipStation's API

59 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your great idea! We’ll keep this in mind but would like to see more interest from other users before we pursue this new feature. If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

17. Billing Brokerage in International shipments

Give shippers the option to bill brokerage back to their account in addition to the taxes and duties

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Text message alerts for Delivery

It would be great if customers could get a text message alert when their product is delivered. As an avid amazon shopper I love these alerts. And we ship a perishable product so it would be great for our customers to know their item has arrived

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add the Hold At FedEx Location service to Shipstation

Would like to see the "Hold at FedEx Location" added to the shipping options in ShipStation for FedEx.

We offer this as an option to our customers so they do not have to worry about items being stolen or "misplaced" while they are away from home.
    It also allows us to ship Via Ground which saves us money on shipping cost.

34 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your comments and feedback everyone! We are still reviewing this idea.

As updating/adding features to an integration typically requires cooperation from both parties, we recommend reaching out to FedEx and expressing your interest in adding this feature to ShipStation to help expedite this process.

20. Support Square Modifiers in Transactions

Somewhat surprisingly Shipstation does not support syncing square modifiers (a fairly important part of a sales transaction) which means that a user has to log into square and look at every order before shipping.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base