Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. adding carrier Dicom

it would be create to have carrier DIcom in shipstation they offer very very low cost of shipping

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. intercom

Hi hope you are well. Is there any way shipstation connects to intercom?
    https://www.intercom.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hermes ShipStation Integration carrier appears as "Other" when updating my store.

After a lenghty discussion with customer support, the ShipStation api is providing the carrier as "other" when sending data to my WooCommerce store. I don't see why this cant be updated in the ShipStation code. This is using the ShipStation Provided Hermes Carrier and not my own "Business" accoount.

I am manually having to modify existing code from the Woocommerce plugin because the data passed from ShipStation to Woocommerce is incorrect, and this is not ideal as ShipStation is meant to save time :(

See the attached file for the Woo-Commerce log with customer data omitted, the Carrier is entered…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ship from USA address but Return address is in Canada

We ship from USA address, but need to have return address to be set to Canadian address.
    It used to work when we set a Ship from Location with From USA address and Return to Canadian address.
    But from Today it cannot generate the label and we have to set both ship from and return addresses to USA address.
    Please fix the issue.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Vtex Platform Integration

I would like to have integration with our Vtex Commerce platform. Actually, we use them in 4 eCommerce in three different countries, Portugal, Colombia and US. www.vtex.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. squarespace

I would like to have the ablity to map SquareSpace fields to different fields in ShipStaton. I have been made aware custom field mapping exists with other website hosts, but it's not available for SquareSpace.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. USPS dangerous goods

Is there any chance you can enable shipping of dangerous goods through USPS? Your competitors have that ability but I would rather us ShipStation, given the choice.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Save tracked delivery proof for USPS tracked orders, as numbers are recycled

Because USPS recycles tracking numbers more frequently now, when looking up a tracking for a claim USPS has already recycled the number - which some scammers use to their advantage. If upon delivery a screenshot of something we could use as proof of delivery was saved in the sale file, it would help for those times when months later a customer claims something wasn't delivered but the number was recycled.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Delay Order Sync

Basically, we need a setting that allows you to say "only pull orders from Shopify that are at least XX minutes old". Preferable at least 30-60 minutes old, in my case.

We use an app called One Click Upsell, which basically presents customers with an opportunity to add a special deal to their order after they've already checked out. It comes in as a 2nd transaction, but the app automatically merges the 2 orders within Shopify. There's a decent likelihood that we could sync our orders and pull an order into ShipStation in that window of time between when a…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow the purchase of postage with a non US debit card or PayPal

I manage the shipping for a UK based designer and the bank account used for the business is in the UK.

This has blocked me completely from purchasing postage making my account on here useless.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Woocommerce Shipping Insurance option

I would like to offer optional shipping insurance at checkout on my woocommerce website. It would be awesome if shipstation had an integration or plugin for this like some of the other shipping platforms.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Verification of Postcode/Zipcode

Verification of the delivery address postcode/zipcode needs to be installed. Currently we have had a couple of orders where the first line of the address has been similar and the address has verified to a completely different city, with completely different postcode. Postcode was YO but was changed by Verification to TQ. Surely a Verification of delivery address should take into consideration the city and especially postcode/zipcode!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. jetti

Would love to see an easy way to link Shipstation with Jetti e-commerce platforms.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. UPS Ground Freight

We have used UPS Ground Freight for 10 years an it saves $$ when sending more than 8 similar packages to the same destination, we do this through worldship, ShipStation says they can do this but, I can't.

This is what they say in their help section.

UPS Ground with Freight Pricing: Currently only available for U.S.-based accounts. ShipStation does support creating labels using the UPS Ground with freight pricing for multi-package shipments over 150lbs.

This is still considered a UPS Ground service, but it uses the freight pricing model instead of the small parcel pricing model. This is not…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want to toggle between carrier account when making multiple labels

I want to be able to choose my carrier account when making multiple labels at once for identical packages (sent to different customers). Currently if I make multiple labels for multiple orders/packages I cannot choose between my carrier accounts, it only allows me to use my UPS account, I cannot choose my Stamps.com account if it is cheaper for those packages. If I am only making postage for one package I am able to toggle between my carrier accounts to find which one offers the cheapest rate. I only use UPS ground to ship. Depending on where the package is…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add Other Shipping Options to ShipNotify object.

It would be helpful if the ShipNotify object included information about orders billed to a third party account.

When you ship with UPS or FedEx you have the option to bill the shipment to a third party. We often use this when drop shipping. This is displayed in ShipStation under Other Shipping Options (see screenshot), but is not included in the ShipNotify payload sent to a custom store.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. EIRO/VAT Numbers at Channel LEVEL - NEEDED FOR BREXIT

I ship for multiple channels (ie companies) and therefore I need to be able to have VAT and EIRO numbers at Channel Level ie for each customer. With Brexit looming I dont want one company being monitored and becoming liable for any tax issues post-brexit.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Amazon and FedEx One Rate Saturday delivery option

See attached. When using my company FedEx account rates instead of Amazon's rates, there is no way to select Saturday delivery using Amazon settings and qualify for the FedEx OneRate rates.

Since Amazon requires the order to be shipped with their shipping profile in order to meet their coverage and other requirements, it would be helpful to enable a Saturday delivery option available.

The image on the left incorporates the Amazon selections--circled in Red are the 'extra' options for the FedEx One Rate 2nd day using a Pak.

The image on the right shows the options available when I use…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. order number

BigCommerce order # being imported to a UPS field for reference on tracking pages would be great

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base