Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. flexi delivery

Hi,

Would be nice to have the option to use Canada Post's flexi delivery service that allows you to ship directly to a post office upon demand of a customer.

I will not be able to use ShipStation unless you offer thatservice.

https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/pages/fd/default.page?murl|pdn|nr|1702

Quite surprised this is not alreday integrated to ShipStation...
    Thank you,

Alexis

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with: ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. TCG player. We are starting to ship a lot of cards, and it would be amazing if it intergrated!

TCG is a card selling site and we're going to be shipping a lot. the downloading, uploading, and redownloading the shipping are just extra steps I'd love to bypass.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be great to have an option modify a specific store connection for international (example: mexico)

To have an option to modify a specific store connection for international

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey @JoAnn!

Thanks for your feedback!
    Would you mind elaborating a bit more about what type of International modifications you’d like to make for specific store connections?

Any details you can give us including why this would be useful and what you’re currently doing to accomplish this would be great!

4. Display Type of Payment to Minimize Risky Orders

Display Type of Payment to Minimize Risky Orders

To us, Credit/Bank card payments are risky, rarely Paypal payments are used by scammers. Since we do not allow warehouse staff to login to Payment Processing Systems, it will be very useful to show the Type of Payment in the orders coming from sites like BigCommerce, Shopify and Magento so that they can use caution and perhaps decide to ship Sign For or some other method that can minimize a loss. I bet every seller would like to this data available in the orders. Thank you

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please make it possible to change from 3rd party to default from settings

For some reason my billing on the labels was changed for a 3rd party billing which was making me that its unable to change my billing preferences back to default with out having to go into every single order and changing it there which can be very annoying when you need to process 200 orders. I Shipstation can put the billing prefrences in the settings it would go a long way.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi @emanuel, thanks for bringing this up! If I follow you correctly, you can change the billing party for multiple orders at once by using Bulk Actions. You’ll find this under the Other Actions menu.

Please let us know here in the Product Feedback forums if this helped or if this wasn’t what you were referring to.

6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Does ChannelAdvisor recognize these Guaranteed Delivery orders as different from standard eBay orders within its interface? And then when they’re imported into ShipStation, they’re not being uniquely identified?

7. Ability to fulfill orders via FBA EU (FR,DE,SP,IT) same way as by FBA UK

In UK, we have our Shopify orders fulfilled directly through FBA.

As we're expanding in Europe, it would make our lives infinitely easier if we could replicate that functionality with FBA FR and FBA DE - which is not possible at the moment.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. truegether.com

Truegether is like Bonanza in that it syncs with eBay and Amazon and pushes products to google. I sell a few items a week from here. I know its not a lot but get tired of copy and paste to do shipping

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this up! We’ll keep this in mind but would like to see more interest from other users before we pursue a partnership. If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

As developing a seamless integration typically requires cooperation from both parties, we recommend reaching out to TrueGether and expressing your interest in an integration to help expedite this process.

9. canada post transit days

In reference to Support case 411713 and 403810 Canada Post transit times give are NOT correct - as supplied by Canada Post API <expected-transmit-time>.

ShipStation is changing <expected-transmit-time> to include ALL days - not just business days.

Please change back to the quote as supplied by Canada Post without additional days.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adult Signature Restricted

Now that USPS has added the Adult Signature Restricted as a confirmation alternative, that would be super to be able to use via ShipStation. Having the addressee's signature on file would help a lot in case we get a notification of a chargeback from the Scheme holder and defending the purchase so that we are not a victim of fraudsters.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. tradegecko

Merging or combining orders in Shipstation does not fulfill orders in TradeGecko. This leaves many orders in our system as unfulfilled and then we manually have to go clean it up. Please fix, it's a major issue for our team.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. API shipment for all marketplaces

I would like to be able to set up an API to send tracking information from all my marketplaces back to our internal warehouse system for invoicing and shipment updates. Right now it doesn't seem possible and I think it would be a great help.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Etsy Studio

Please add Etsy Studio as a Selling Channel.

Many of us have Etsy stores with products in both Etsy and Etsy Studio. So frustrating not to see the Etsy Studio orders imported.
    Thank you, Kitt

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Freight in Canada

We ship furniture and are looking to consolidate all our shipping with one piece of software. Would be great if you could offer freightclub, freightcom in canada. It looks amazing that we can link our woocommerce and inventory. Just missing that one thing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Include FBA shipping charges in estimation

Currently, ShipStation doesn't offer the pricing for FBA shipping. This would be useful as a cross-check, to ensure that what we are posting on our Squarespace site matches what we will be charged via Amazon FBA. It would be a really useful feature to have as we build our store out more, and as we ship internationally.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. fba mexico

Please support FBA Mexico!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please allow me to connect Shipstation to my IndieGoGo orders

Allow me to connect to crowdfunding site IndieGoGo to fill orders "Perks"

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. payment method

Be able to change the payment method to a custom field in automation. For instance, all Amazon orders import with a payment method of "other" and I want to change it to "Amazon". And eBay has "PayPal Express Payment" change it to "PayPal"

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this up! We’ll keep this in mind but would like to see more interest from other users before we pursue a partnership. If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

As developing a seamless integration typically requires cooperation from both parties, we recommend reaching out to aspdotnetstorefront and expressing your interest in an integration to help expedite this process.

20. Adding more heavy freight / fragile freight carrier integrations in Australia

Hey All,

Love what you do, but the more I investigate ShipStation, the more I realise it is not geared towards our business. We are an online furniture retailer, and we work with fragile freight carriers such as TOLL group, COPE and TLC Always Moving.

I'd love to see integrations with some of these carriers to open up a whole new revenue stream for you, and a whole lot less stress for us, your customers.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! We currently don’t support freight for any carriers, but this doesn’t mean we won’t soon! We’ll keep this in mind; for now, please leave your votes and comments to help keep this discussion active. Being specific in how this would affect your workflow and how you’re currently doing it will help our product team to implement new features.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base