Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have the ability to turn on/off specific data from importing into QBO

It would be nice if I could allow shipping charges to be imported into QBO when using one store but not the other store.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with: ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Handle null objects as part of API JSON data

When importing orders (ssapi.shipstation.com/orders/createorders) we have ran into other existing plugins causing issues. As a software engineer myself, I've debugged the problem for them and determined it's caused by the API throwing an exception when an object is null. They have given me a terrible ETA for a solution, so I'm reaching out to you to please help me fix this.

For example things that will cause any issue: [null,{"orderNumber"...."pounds"}}]}]

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Shipstation to pull from custom fulfillment services on Shopify.

We currently fulfill for an automotive company that sells thousands of car parts, but we just fulfill their clothing and accessories. About 300 skus. We want to be able to set the fulfillment services in Shopify to our company and then Shipstation can pull from just those items. Currently Shipstation can only pull from anything set to "Manual".

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your great idea! We’ll keep this in mind but would like to see more interest from other users before we pursue this idea. For now, please leave your votes and comments to help keep this discussion active. Being specific in how this would affect your workflow and how you’re currently doing it will help our product team to implement new features. If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

4. ecomdash

We use ecomdash and have the connection set up. It would be nice to be able to feed all stores data into Ecomdash. This way we keep both systems up to date and all shipping information flows to ecomdash.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Selective/Smarter data push from ShipStation to QBO, sync via order number

We needed to have our orders push to QBO from WooCommerce instead of via ShipStation.

However, my client would like to be able to pass info such as tracking numbers, ship dates, and ship via info to QBO, which of course can't be accomplished by Woo because the data comes from ShipStation.

I was told by your amazing support team today that unfortunately if you try to sync between ShipStation and QBO on orders already created, you may wind up with duplicates. It would be AWESOME if we could choose to sync orders between ShipStation and QBO via the ORDER…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Old Marketplace customer data to be retained in ShipStation when store is inactivated.

Right now when you remove an old marketplace that is no longer active you loose customer order data. When you leave an old marketplace there and active to keep customer data it always shows an error on the icon at the top for "Update All Stores". I would like there to be a way to leave a store active only for keeping customer data under customers so we can find old orders when needed or to have SS automatically keep all customer data in its database when turning off an old marketplace. We need to be able to look up…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. please make an integration to connect with the walmart supplier center

we currently view our orders through the supplier center and would like to have that itegrated with shipstation as you currenly dont do that

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Support the UPS World Ease Program

Please add the ability to support the UPS World Ease program. We are looking for a way to ship to Canada and domesticly.

https://www.ups.com/us/en/shipping/services/value-added/world-ease.page

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Quickbooks Integration like ShipRush has

Quickbook Integration the way it is does me no good. I do wholesale orders, and my previous shipping vendo ShipRush had it set up so I could sign in, my recent 'QB Online' invoices and sales receipts would show up. I'd choose them, and the ship to info would be there, and after I shipped, the tracking info, carrier, and ship date would be updated in my quickbooks (this is especially helpful since my customers can see the updated invoice online)

I switched from ShipRush because I got better UPS rates with someone who integrates with you, but I do…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. multi package / item shipment for AusPost

Really urgently need this. Many companies need to ship multiple cartons to customers. Carriers charge a basic charge then a kg rate plus a small charge per item. Its not cost effective to make 3 connotes for one shipment. Please urgently look at this. Our old system SupplyMaster does this just fine.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New Zealand Post

Integrate with New Zealand Post or Fastway! Australia, UK and Canada post already available. How about NZ? We personally need this in order to continue using Shipstation. There are other shipping apps that do integrate, but have loved Shipstation for years. The API is available. Grab that market share before it's gone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. EOD for Fedex Smart Post Lightweight

Hi there,

I work use Fedex Smart Post Lightweight and I have to get my items scanned by a certain time for the company that I work for. My fedex cannot scan 150 packages for me individually per day. This means that I risk some packages getting lost. Can you please find a way to get a physical sheet that I can take to fedex to scan for all the packages (End of Day Form).

Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Increase UPS Carrier Declared Value on insurance.

UPS limits their declared value (via API) to only $500- this is absurd. Please ask UPS to raise this to a much higher amount. We sometimes ship multiple box orders that have a value of up to or over $20,000. Due to this we have to go outside of ShipStation, which adds too much complication and defeats the purpose of even using the software.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Fresh desk integration

Ability to have help desk like fresh desk to have shipstation create return labels instantly based on shipped preferences.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Indirect signatures in Canada

Since all verified addresses in Canada are marked as commercial (even the residential ones). I would like to have the capability of selecting "indirect signature" on addresses. We cannot currently do that and it costs us and our customers a bit of time and money. Since a picture is worth a 1000 words, I've included exactly the option I'd like to add as well. If any shipstation employees want to take a look at exactly what we are looking for, please reference support request 450513.

Thank You

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Order or Item Selection for Store Connections

It would be useful to include more order or item selection options when setting up a store connecction in Shipstation and allow for changes to those settings after the connection has been made. We work as a 3PL shipping for a company that uses ChannelAdvisor, but they also have another shipping location. ChannelAdvisor lets them split the orders according to which DC has the inventory to ship, but Shipstation pulls all the orders in for both DCs. This means we get orders that we do not have inventory for and will never ship. ChannelAdvisor says its possible to only pull…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Etsy Discount Codes are Importing into Shipstation as a Blank Sku

Why is the discount code in Etsy being imported into Shipstation as a Sku'd item with a quantity attached, versus what it is an order discount? This is causing issues with our inventory systems as the discount information is incorrect. after speaking with one of your representatives I understand that Etsy is not providing the amount as a coupon/discount information correctly to Shipstation, however with Etsy now fully promoting Discount Codes as per their recent CEO change and media appearances it would be lovely if this information could be relayed accurately from Etsy to Shipstation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fulfillment by FBA not showing Carrier info

Fulfillment by FBA is not providing carrier info when orders are shipped manually. It's only showing tracking numbers. This information is available in the API by Amazon, but I can't find it on Shipstation.

This issue is particularly problematic with Fulfillment by FBA in Europe. FBA UK uses over 20 different carriers as goods get shipped to different countries.

Is it possible to include this information? As far as I'm aware its available in Amazon's API on http://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/enUS/fbaoutbound/FBAOutbound_GetPackageTrackingDetails.html

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Option to select a Shipwire 3rd party carrier

In the Shipwire UI, there is the option to select 3rd party carriers or account numbers. To have access to this feature in Shipstation would mean that we can ship bulk orders (at the pallet level) internationally, and, use Sendle etc. through Shipwire fulfillment.

Please assess the viability of this feature.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3dCart Payment Transaction ID

3dcart API allows you to see Transaction details. I would like to pull the transaction ID into my Shipstation "custom field 1", just like I do for ebay orders.

See ticket# 439197

I performed a GET Order API call for Order #TSS-4161 that is currently in Awaiting Shipment and it seems Shipstation does receive the transaction ID in the call. The PayPal transactionID for this order is 3WD94336S4728790N. This is the information I received in the call from the Transaction block section:

{

"TransactionIndexID": 152,

"OrderID": 2182,

"TransactionID": "Completed : 3WD94336S4728790N",

"TransactionDateTime": "2017-11-15T10:22:52",

"TransactionType": "Sale",

"TransactionMethod": "Online Credit Card",

"TransactionAmount":…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)