Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please set up an integration with EKM

I have a customer on the EKM eCommerce platform and need integration with this platform. Is it possible to set this up?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Support Royal Mail IP1 code

The Royal Mail IP1 code is for international letter. This is useful for small flat orders of low value items and if not supported mean we have to pay for large letter instead.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Integration with FashionGo, please!

Integration with FashionGo, please!
    https://www.fashiongo.net/

There's thousands of vendors on this site we really need shipstation to work with syncing orders and shipments!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Automatically schedule a Fedex pickup thru Shipstation without having to go to Fedex's website

Automatically schedule a Fedex pickup thru Shipstation without having to go to Fedex's website

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Integrate Amazon Buy Shipping - FedEx One Rate

Amazon recently integrated FedEx One Rate into their shipping API. Please help make this connection so we ship these through shipstation instead of Amazon's order page.

[Useful information from Amazon]
    FedEx One Rate will not show as an available service unless the package dimensions input exactly match one of the FedEx One Rate standard sizes. If these dimensions match, a FedEx One Rate quote will appear. FedEx One Rate packages are available in the following sizes:

Package name Dimensions (L x W x H)
    Envelope 1 9.50 x 12.50 x 0.50 inches
    Envelope 2 9.50 x 15.50 x 0.50 inches …

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Integrate Hermes Courier Pickup to Carrier Services

As a small business who uses Hermes, I absolutely love their service. It's affordable, tracked and extremely reliable. As someone who uses it to post lots of parcels, I do struggle that there is no option to pay for courier pick up from our premises.

Hermes do offer this service, could it be implemented?

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Chitchats to your list of carriers

It would be absolutely wonderful if ChitChats, a rapidly growing and popular shipping carrier for small businesses. I know a lot of my acquaintances who also think adding ChitChats to ShipStation would greatly benefit Canadians. Please add them to your carriers!!

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. FEDEX- Separate third party billing for duty and taxes than shipper or receiver account.

For FedEx international to give shipper the option to bill customs and duty for international shipments to a separate account #, that isn't the receivers/shipper's account. At the same time billing the shipping charges to either receiver/shipper account. Hope that makes sense.

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hey! I was hoping that you would consider adding 'Faire' as a selling channel.

Faire.com has been growing like crazy & on-boarding sellers in huge amounts since November '18. They've existed much longer (originally known as Indigo Faire I believe) but have grown a lot lately and it seems like most small businesses / makers who wholesale their product are now using it. Would be great to streamline these orders in vs adding them manually. Thank you!

31 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. SAGE 50 INTEGRATION

Any plans to integrate with Sage 50 Accounting software?

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. amazon transparency

Amazon has recently introduced their "Transparency" to better track inventory and to ensure its authenticity. We carry dozens of transparency enabled products which for merchant fulfilled orders require us to scan and upload transparency codes to Amazon that are scanned off the product. Currently this upload process is manual. We'd like for ShipStation to add a feature through the Amazon API that allows a scanned transparency code to be uploaded to the order and transmitted to Amazon when tracking information is transmitted.

More on Amazon's Transparency program here: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/202008510

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. UK Carrier - APC Overnight

I see this has been requested before as it is a major carrier in the UK but that thread was closed.

I require APC Overnight integration before I am able to commit to ShipStation

22 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adding Chitchats to your list of carriers please

ChitChats is a new shipping platform available in Canada. It allows us to ship products around the world for a fraction of the price of normal carriers. They are expanding at a rapid rate and I only foresee us using them more in the future. We want to be able to track our ChitChat shipments via ShipStation so we can keep customers updated on their order tracking. Please consider adding them to your carriers!

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. etsy ship by date

Etsy Ship By date should import into ShipStation.

Many Etsy users sell home made products that need specific ship by dates as they need to be hand made after the order is placed.

This Ship By date can change dependent on the amount of products a user orders and is ever changing. With it not being static, It would be greatly beneficial to import the Ship By from your Etsy connection.

22 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. International Shipping Carrier Integration - Aramex

It would be great if you can add more international carriers that we can use. Aramex is really cost efficient! Please add them into the integration list

24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. INGRAMSPARK

Integrate Ingramspark please.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The ability to ad carriers for freight.

It would be nice to ad our LTL Carrier to our list of carriers. You do a nice job for ground but fall way short for anyone using LTL freight. Even if it was an option for our developer to write a script it would be worth while and would not jam your team up. Please make an option to ad your own LTL carrier with an open API that will feed information back and forth. Thanks.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Portugal

Need to add carriers in Portugal.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Use Zapier to cancel an order as long it's not shipped yet

Hello,

I'm using the Zapier ShipStation integration. When an order is made on sendowl (our payment gateway) a new order is created in shipstation.

That works great!

Sometimes we have to cancel an order in sendowl that we would like to cancel in shipstation as well as long it's not shipped yet.

Can you add the action "Cancels an order" in the Zapier ShipStation integration?

That would help a lot.

Thanks so much!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add UPS SurePost to rate calculator

UPS SurePost does not show in the rate calculator when trying to determine the cheapest method for Free Shipping.

Can we get all UPS and FedEx US Postal Delivery shipping methods (i.e. UPS SurePost & Fedex SmartPost) to show in the calculator?

50 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base