Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pull in UPC From Amazon

We track everything in our shop by UPC. Since our Amazon SKU's do not have the UPC in them it would be great if you could pull in the UPC from Amazon orders so that we have easy access to the UPC when preparing shipments.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. integration with BoxStorm

this could be really helpful when you need more than what shipstation has to help run a fulfillment center.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. User and API Restriction by Store

For users who ship for various companies it would be very helpful to have an API key for each store so that one client would not be able to access other client's data through a shared API. This data security could be extended to the user restriction where users could be assigned to certain store(s).

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Dicom

Please connect dicom and Canpar for Canadian customers!

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. usps expired label refund

USPS label manager to track non active labels and request refund before they expire.

Sometimes labels are created and prepaid but are then never used. It would be great to have a feature that track labels that do not go live and make it easy to request refund before they expire.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. FedEx settings needs to allow the ability to Show or Not Show Negotiated rates just like UPS does in the carrier settings

We use public rates to charge our customers for their shipping costs. UPS has this setting in the carrier settings but FedEx does not please add it.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Integration with Stripe

A couple of years ago a number of us requested ShipStation integration with Stripe. In our case, because Amazon stopped hosting webstores about a year ago, we migrated to a GoDaddy online store which uses Stripe and PayPal for payment processing. PayPal orders pop into ShipStation just fine as usual, but we have to manually create orders coming in via an email from GoDaddy/Stripe. ShipStation was then integrated with Stripe Relay for mobile apps. We do get a fair amount of customer traffic from mobile devices, and I imagine Stripe Relay integrates and works well with ShipStation for those who…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enable Amazon multi-item, multi-package shipment

ShipStation does not support multi-item shipments on the Amazon connection. We have an order for 4 blenders on seller fulfilled prime, and we now have to log into Seller Central to ship because ShipStation does not support this.

Umm...please fix.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, everyone! We’ll keep this in mind; for now, please leave your votes and comments to help keep this discussion active. Being specific in how this would affect your workflow and how you’re currently doing it will help our product team to implement new features.
    If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

9. Fix Issue on Delayed Marketplace Notifications not being Sent in Batches from ShipStation Causing Amazon Throttling

Currently, if you have your Amazon marketplace notifications to be sent at the time a label batch is printed they all go through without throttling errors. However, if you have them set to be sent on a delay, or at a specific time in the future, this is causing the marketplace notifications to fail on Amazon due to too many API calls and Amazon is throttling us.

Why can't the original label batches we printed hours ago not be sent to Amazon's API as 1 single batch (as they were printed) as they would if we sent them at the…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Additional USPS Flat Rate box options

I have noticed that USPS has many different Flat Rate box options available on its website to order as free shipping supplies, such as 7x7x6, 12x12x5.5 and 12x12x8. ShipStation only has the Regional A, Regional B, Small, Medium, Large and Envelopes set up as box options.

We would benefit greatly from being able to use these other free shipping boxes from USPS! Currently, if a customer orders more product than what fits in a Large Flat Rate box, we either have to split the order into two boxes, or go to FedEx Home Delivery. Both of these options either cost…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow us to override the carrier to USPS when using ePacket

tl;dr
    If we are using a USPS service for international shipments, tell the marketplace we used USPS as the carrier.

ePacket is used the by the consolidators such as Asendia and Globegistics, both of which have integrations with ShipStation.

For those of us who sell on Amazon and ebay, none of these consolidators are supported by the marketplaces, so the shipments do not have valid tracking and that hurts the performance metrics.

Our current workaround is to suppress marketplace notification for EVERY international shipment, copy the tracking number in ShipStation, paste the tracking number in Amazon/ebay, and set the carrier…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. WePay or Custom Made Integration

I have a store on CustomMade.com Payments are gathered through WePay. Is there any possibilities of either Custom Made or WePay becoming a selling chanel easy to import? Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Need support for more international ship-from locations

Currently we have a need to ship from Switzerland and China, but it would be nice to have more support for international warehouses aside from Canada, Australia and the UK.
    Is the challenge that you cannot determine accurate rates when shipping from an international location? What if you were to integrate with a specialized rate calculator like ShipperHQ that does solely that? Can the UI be opened up to allow for set up of more ship-from locations?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Speedee Delivery as a shipping option

Please add Speedee Delivery as a shipping integration! All of our shipping is equally between UPS, Speedee, and USPS.

107 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this up! If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

As developing a seamless integration typically requires cooperation from both parties, we recommend reaching out to SpeeDee Delivery and expressing your interest in an integration to help expedite this process.

15. looking to use Registered Mail for USPS

Would like to have an option to use Registered Mail for USPS. Is there any possible way to add this feature to shipstation any time soon?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Import Etsy Weights

I feel like this should be a no brainer but still there is no weight importing from etsy orders. This causes a ton of manual work and is a major inconvenience. Please make it so our order weights import with the order information from etsy listings.

Thanks!

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. First-class postage stamps

I have had an Endicia account for 10 years, and have used it to print my first-class postage on Stamps.com labels on my DYMO printer. However, for the past 6 months, Endicia has had a compatibility problem with the MS Windows operating system, and hundreds (or more!) customers have been unable to print postage via Endicia. AS a result, I have just cancelled my Endicia service, and resorted to buying stamps at the post office.....very inconvenient for a business ! My ShipStation account already charges my Stamps.com account for SS postage "refills", so it would be GREAT if SS could…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Support UPS NRI Accounts

Please add the ability to ship with UPS NRI accounts.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Carrier Guarantees - Shipment Transit Time Verification - Shipment Audit

FedEx and UPS offer Guaranteed delivery that include refunding shipping cost to the Shipper if a shipment is late. This is requesting that ShipStation incorporate a function that would identify those shipments that we can request refunds for.
    (Even USPS Express offers guaranteed delivery)

There are other companies that will "Audit" guaranteed delivery estimates for a percentage of the shipping fees they recover. I do not see any reason you cannot incorporate something similar into your shipping solution. It could just be something we opt into that you get a piece of the pie. Or, if there is some "no…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ActiveCampaign Integration?

I'd like to see an integration between ShipStation and ActiveCampaign, my mailing list host/email automation system.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thank you for your feedback on ActiveCamapign. While we do not currently have a native integration we do have an ecosystem of solution partners who may be able to help. For more information please complete the integration request form and we will have someone reach out to learn more about your integration needs. https://hubs.ly/H0xYDKj0

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base