Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Inaccurate Syncing with Quickbooks for discounted orders

We use ShipStation for our shipping and inventory tracking so it is an important part of our Fulfillment. However, we are having issues syncing ShipStation with QuickBooks Online for our online Store on Shopify. It does not Sync accurately because ONLY the total amount gets synced and does not reflect discounts provided to customers (either custom discounts or for orders of certain $ values)

While the APP makes shipping our orders seamlessly, not having the ability to accurately sync with Quickbooks negates the purpose of having the app. I have attached images showing our accurate invoice from Shopify and our…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. oscommerce

You are missing an OsCommerce shopping cart integration. Although not as popular as many of the "name brand" carts - OsCommerce is one of the oldest and most used carts in the world. Unfortunatley I will not be able to use ShipStation :(

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this up! We’ll keep this in mind but would like to see more interest from other users before we pursue a partnership. If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

As developing a seamless integration typically requires cooperation from both parties, we recommend reaching out to OsCommerce and expressing your interest in an integration to help expedite this process.

3. Tophatter order information import should include 'upsell' information

The variations on Tophatter orders include size / color / upsells. Only size is imported to Shipstation now. When I offer promotions in my store, the rate for buyers to pick upsells is around 1/8 or higher. And I have hundreds orders to ship everyday. Full order information is needed for shipping orders, please add color and upsell information when importing orders from Tophatter so we don't need to check each order here and there.
    Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Carrier Toll Priority

Hello,
    We are looking at connecting with Toll priority as a new carrier with our online store. Wandering if this is a carrier you would be looking at integrating with your platform?

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey @Clara! Thanks for bringing this up! We don’t have Toll Priority on our roadmap just yet. In the meantime, we’d to see more interest from other ShipStation users before we pursue a partnership.

As developing a seamless integration typically requires cooperation from both parties, we recommend reaching out to Toll Priority and expressing your interest in an integration to help expedite this process.

5. amazon china

Amazon China connection...we need to connect Amazon China to shipstation...

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Optimise the integration of the differentes carriers

Some of the carriers options are not allow with shipstation. The integration of the differents carriers is not as is maximum. The multiple packages and signature option, also the rates are not always reflecting the carriers ones. So it's impossible to use shipstation only, we have to keep our different online or application carriers services.
    It will be great if we can switch for shipstation only and never have to use other carriers interface.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Could you please add yun express to the carrier list, they are faster than epacket and

Could you please add yun express to the carrier list, they are faster and more reliable than epacket.

http://www.yuntrack.com

http://www.yunexpress.com

thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New Program FBF "Fulfilled By Fedex" will you guys be able to integrate with this amazing platform?

We know that Fedex will start their new Program FBF "Fulfilled By Fedex" will you guys be able to integrate with this amazing platform since we know will be a big impact in the shipping industry.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. QB Online Auto Sync

It would be great if orders would auto-sync to QB online. Currently it is manual only, but we do a few of these and I think you'd steal lots of business from Shippingeasy and webgility. Also passing variation/description detail to the qb would be good.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Amazon Regional/Padded Envelope Options

Amazon has finally made padded envelopes as well as all regional boxes available as Postal shipping options however the Shipstation API does not support this yet. Can Shipstation please implement this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. FedEx International Direct Distribution

We would like you to add FedEx International Direct Distribution as one of your shipping integrations. This would create individual labels and require a consolidated shipment and commercial invoice.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Multiple Packages for Purolator Ground

Please add a Multiple Boxes option to Purolator Ground. Currently multiple packages are available as an option with Purolator Express only. I talked to Purolator and they say the same options are available for Purolator Ground which is a fair amount more cost effective. I imagine it uses the same API it would be a quick fix.

Thanks
    Jacob

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ODBC

Allow all Paid accounts to use ODBC. We have had this connection in UPS and Endicia for quite some time.

Without it we cannot move all sales channels over and this alone may mean we move to another option all together

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. import the "Ship From:" field from TradeGecko ERP

TradeGecko has a field for each sales order called "Ship From:". This field contains the warehouse location the order should ship from. Currently this field is not imported to ShipStation.

If this field was imported, in ShipStation filters and automation rules could be used to assign orders to the right Shipping Location in Ship Station.

Without this logic, in a multi-warehouse scenario, orders imported from TradeGecko all flow into the DEFAULT warehouse location in Shipstation, which would result in the order being shipped from wrong location 50% of the time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Custom Fields not passed through for Marked as Shipped orders

When manually marking an order as shipped and notifying marketplace the <CustomField1/>, <CustomField2/> and <CustomField3/> fields are NOT being sent in the ShipNotice XML response via the XML API integration. Orders shipped normally by a carrier (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc...) do contain these fields when sent in the ShipNotice XML.

Can you please address this inconsistent behavior? It's causing failures in our integration because the data in these Custom Fields are required when processing a ShipNotice.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. shipping packages, in api

I need to to get the package type from the api.
    packageCode is empty
    Etc.

According to the docs, I should get at least something.

I need the package type.
    So, I need the packageCode or type or something. How can I get this?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thanks for reaching back out! I found your ticket with our folks here and see that you’re looking to pull the packageCode of custom packages. You’re right that we return null as the packageCode when the shipment used a custom package.

Can you tell me more about what you’re looking to do with your custom packages?

I’d like to see if we can come up with ways to get to the same goal and understand what works and what doesn’t work for you and any other users that run into this situation.

17. Need options for free shipping, a third party software to connect return info from our selling channel to create return labels on SS

There is no way for us to offer free return shipping on our website(item based for minimising cost on weight) currently no way to connect return info from the selling channel (shopify) to ship station to automatically process a return label.. it must be processed manually =[

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. PayKickStart and ShipStation

Please integrate with PayKickStart, as it has many great features we'd like to use in sales, as well as easy lifetime affiliate tracking, which we'd like to have available in one place.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Is it possible for Shipstation to notify a marketplace like Shopify that an order was Fulfilled by "FBA" instead "shipstation" and only tell

Is it possible for Shipstation to notify a marketplace like Shopify that an order was Fulfilled by "FBA" instead "shipstation" and only tell the market place "shipstation" when not fulfilled by FBA?

The attached image highlights the field I'm talking about.

Hope that makes sense.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Want orders with a custom order status to get changed to another custom order status after being shipped

I would love to be able to have orders on my store with the custom order status of "Claim-Submitted" to get imported into ShipStation. Then after I create the label for it, I want it to update my store with the custom order status "Claim-Shipped"

Thanks,

Chris

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base