Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Kickstarter integration!

It would be a dream to be able to fulfill Kickstarter orders more smoothly, perhaps by plugging Kickstarter directly into ShipStation as a store? Currently we export a CSV file from Kickstarter, sort and tidy up the file (such as add the Item Name and SKU, or make backer change requests), and import the orders to a ShipStation Manual Store that we create for each campaign. Another small pain in the process is the disappearance of special international characters when saving the corrected CSV file in Excel (we're looking into Libre Office to avoid this issue).There are entire services built…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Thanks for bringing this up! We’ll keep this in mind but would like to see more interest from other users before we pursue a partnership. If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

As developing a seamless integration typically requires cooperation from both parties, we recommend reaching out to KickStarter and expressing your interest in an integration to help expedite this process.

2. Import ALL information from Squarespace product forms

I have certain options for my customs to choose when purchasing my products, and their choices - which pop up via squarespace forms when they add these products to their cart - don't import into Shipstation. This results in a Pick List which is insufficient and therefore, unusable.Specifically for me - I offer up to 3 complimentary samples to trade of my wallpaper line - so this is one product of mine. Complimentary Samples for Trade Professionals.They add this to their carts, and are prompted to choose which Line and Colorway they want samples of. Thank you!

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for submitting this request and helping us to improve ShipStation! We can only display information sent from SquareSpace through the API feed in ShipStation. If the information is not displaying in ShipStation now, I recommend contacting SquareSpace to request they add this data to the order information sent to ShipStation. Once this has been done, we should be able to accurately determine if this order data can be mapped into ShipStation.

Thanks!
    ShipStation

3. Allow the restriction of shipping services to a particular warehouse.

The title basically says it all. It would be helpful to be able to restrict a particular shipping service or carrier based on location.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Export Status on List Shipments

I'm using the ShipStation APIs to create new orders and retrieve shipment information. Unless I've missed something obvious I see no way to limit the ListShipments method to only retrieve shipments that I haven't already exported. We could keep our responses smaller and more streamlined if there was an "Export Status" that could be used as a filter on the GET request. The export status would be false by default and then flipped to true either upon issuing the GET request or through a POST/PUT request to update the shipment.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for taking the time to bring this up, @Brian! We’ll keep this in mind for future updates; for now we’d like to see your idea gain support from other users.

Feel free to add to your idea by commenting in the forum so other users can add their input, too!

5. Separation of Amazon FBA and MFN orders

Please have the function or filter to separate Amazon FBA and MFN orders when we search the orders. So we can determine which warehouse we need to take care of the orders from.Thank you.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for submitting this request and helping us to improve ShipStation! We will automatically tag orders from Amazon if they import into Awaiting Shipment and are MFN orders. We will only import Amazon FBA orders once they are shipped by Amazon so you can use their information for reporting purposes.

We’ll let you know once we have more information!

Thanks again,
    ShipStation

6. Royal Mail Account Barcode Unsorted

Royal Mail offer discounted delivery prices for Account Barcode Unsorted mail, it would be beneficial to take advantage of this in ShipStation.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Back-end Order Links Should Exist for Rakuten

You already support hot-linking the store-specific order number to the back-end of the marketplace for Amazon and ebay. Possibly others. Rakuten should have this benefit too. There is a reliable URL prefix that just needs the order number appended to it to construct a link. Attached is an example of one of the few places you may see a link.

The order number prefix would be https://rmsportal.rakuten.com/orders/details/view/

I'm not even sure I should burn my votes on this, as the idea is not new in general, you just haven't completed it when possible on the marketplaces you officially support. What…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Order Field values passed to Action fields in Automation Rules

When creating an automation rule for orders, it would be nice if there was a way to pass order contents on into action fields. Example: A criteria matched order has Custom Feilds populated with 3rd party shipping account credentials. The values of those custom fields then can be variably used as the shipping account number and zip code on the "charge 3rd party shipping" action.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Tracking support for LSO, DICOM, & UDS

Please add tracking support for the following 2 carriers.

LSO - https://www.lso.com

Dicom - http://east.dicom.com/

UDS - https://www.uniteddeliveryservice.com

There may be some other carriers we use sometimes but if you don't support them, when we select "Other" in the drop down, you should give us the ability to add the tracking link manually.

Thanks.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 17 18 19 21 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base