Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. facebook marketplace integration

Hi, I'm using Woocommerce with Shipstation would like to List Ecommerce Inventory on Facebook Marketplace instead of Facebook Shops as per Facebooks information at https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1855394307892939?id=2427773070767892

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with: ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Swiship Integration

Amazon UK shares tracking information using their internal system Swiship.co.uk, however, at the moment, there's no integration with ShipStation. When customers are sent automated emails re: their shipment, the tracking number is provided, but the link brings them to an error page on the USPS website. A number of customers get confused by this, resulting in a number of complaints via our customer service channels. As we've increased our sales in Europe and are leaning on Amazon UK more and more, this feature has been become essential to providing a happy customer experience. We hope to see it addressed soon!

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. FedEx Crossborder

You need to implement FedEx Crossborder as a shipping option. As is we are having to go to a hole in the wall company in India to get it to work on ShipStation.

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. live rates through shopify - Canada

Why does shipstation pull live rates for shipping for the USA but not Canada?? I'm in Canada but ship all my products to the USA, I need this feature. When is shipstation going to offer it?

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. how to add Amazon Brazil selling channel?

Didn't show in selling channel Amazon Brazil?

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow User to set Date Back in Store Import

Hello, I would like to request the ability to set the date back on on my seller channels as I have to contact support 2-3 times a week for this issue. I mostly have this issue with importing orders from ebay. T2 Support told me that the Dev team said the the code would have to be rewritten to fix the issue and to contact support when I have I need to refresh the date. It would save me alot of time to be able to this myself.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Amazon buy shipping is not available with SellerActive integration. Please add.

Amazon buy shipping is not available with SellerActive integration. This is a must have! Please add.

message from ShipStation support:
    "Hello,

This has to do with the way SellerActive's integration was built.

You could take a look at our feedback forum feedback.shipstation.com and explain why there are certain features that would work for your business and how currently not having this feature impacts your workflow. Our development team looks through this forum on a weekly basis for new ideas for ShipStation and we've had a lot of success with user feedback turning into features.

If you are still experiencing an…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have a pop up after a shipment is created IF there is an error and it can not transmit data to store

Currently the only way to know if there was an issue is by searching on the shipment tab under "Warnings".

This creates a LARGE issue, we use Magneto 2. If there is an error and does not communicate that means we also do not collect funds for that order unless the issue is caught before the carrier picks up.

It would be ideal if a pop up would show up immediately after so our shipping department can set that order aside and notify our customer service team that we need to investigate. It seems a lot of these happen if…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. DPD Next Day - Drop Off on stand alone accounts

Can you please enable DPD Next Day - Drop Off for stand alone DPD accounts? This is a an option available on the Shipstation carrier account but not available to people with their own DPD account. This seems utterly ridiculous to me to exclude a service you're already integrated with.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. pick list custom text field

Hi,

we are facing an issue regarding picklist we want to add custome size textfield in picklist but there is no any option available for that please add that asap thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Custom Store Needs Configurable Date Range

When setting up a custom store, the orders that are pulled into ShipStation only go back seven days. I need to go back much further than that for many of my web stores that don't fulfill orders for months. As such, I need to be able to input a date range on how far to go back, as contacting support every time I need a range further out than seven days is not sufficient.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to use shipping carriers from non-native country - i.e. I want to use AUS Post for my fulfillment center in AU

I'm a .us based company
    I'm setting up a fulfillment center in .au that is connected to my existing shopify store.

I NEED to be able to use AUS Post for those assigned user orders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. trading cards

Hi, eBay has a new program that allows sellers to ship trading cards that are worth under $20 for $1. This would provide sellers with a huge opportunity to make more sales (because we can offer free shipping and not have to increase the price).

From what I understand this program is being run through eBay. Is there any way for Shipstation to offer this service?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. monday.com

integration with monday.com would be a boon! This solution allows for complete sales funnel tracking. We use it to track every order, sales lead, internal company note, etc. It's an amazing hub, and integrations between shipstation and monday.com would be mutually beneficial!!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Tips to the packing Slip

Allow to put the Tip made by customer on orders on the packing slip

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Avoid Duplicate Tracking Numbers

Make sure that tracking numbers being used ARE NOT duplicates within the 180 day period required by eBay. If tracking numbers are re-used within this time period (specifically STAMPS.COM /USPS tracking), eBay will reject them and then apply a defect to our account. One too many defects and our rating is lowered and our fees discount is affected. It's not just an inconvenience but a financial cost if this isn't corrected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Order Updates/Changes Need Attention

PLEASE correct the integration between changed orders (refunded and or removed products, partial refunds of products and shipping etc..) in WC and updates in SS.

The integration between ShipStation and Woocommerce is not working the way it should be when an order is edited (partial refund, removed products). Any changes made to an order should update in SS. If
    it doesn’t, it affects your role of keeping track of our inventory, funds, shipping etc..

As it is now, if you make a partial refund in a WC order that does not reflect or update in SS. So, when the shipping…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Map Shopify Barcode to UPC

Scan to ship is a feature that is linked to a UPC but Shopify Barcodes do not synch to shipstation which renders this feature unusable without manual updates. We add several products a day so a manual update would be extremely time consuming.

Can you just map the data from Shopify barcode to UPC to sync

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Discogs.com

Discogs is an online Record and music market with customers all over the world. I sell a lot of records and integration with Discogs.com would be great.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be great if we could use Amazon Buy shipping on all our Non seller fulfilled prime orders as well. Just because of this, I may have

It would be great if we could use Amazon Buy shipping on all our Non seller fulfilled prime orders as well. Just because of this, I may have to switch to a different provided that supports it or use Channel Advisor shipping

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base