Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create a pickup order fulfillment option for Shopify in Shipstation. Manually marking as shipped does not work adequately

Currently, when a customer purchases an order in Shopify and selects "pickup" as the delivery method, there is no good way to fulfill that order from Shipstation. In Shopify order admin, when you select that a pickup order has been prepared, the customer receives an email stating "Your order is ready for pickup". However, in Shipstation, if you manually mark the order as fulfilled, using Other Actions-->Mark as shipped, and you uncheck the "notify customer" box, the customer still receives an email from Shopify (not Shipstation), stating that their shipment is on the way (see attached screenshot, this was an…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Set FedEx to show retail rates, not account rates

I would like to be able to set the option for showing FedEx retail rates vs my account rates.

Currently, the UPS connector allows for this setting to be configured manually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add support for Amazon NL (Netherlands) marketplace

It's been live for a few months now, and still no support for Amazon NL marketplace. Please add.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Priority Mail Regional and Flat Rate Pricing to Rate Calculator

Add Priority Mail Regional and Flat Rate pricing to Rate Calculator. Sometimes the cubic / general PM rates are significantly different from the Regional Rate pricing, and it would be useful to see this in one place rather than memorize zone pricing or have to change the package type each time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Google Express / Google Shopping Actions Integration

It would be nice to have Google Express / Shopping Actions integrated into Shipstation. I would like to see this happen anytime before the end of the year.

262 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ecwid Order Import Failure prevents import

How you guys managed to get your app onto Ecwid's App Market is beyond me. Taking the time to understand that Ecwid cart allows for "In-Store" pickup options for customers, which means they dont put in a "shipping address", and then writing an app that is unable to import orders due to a shipping address missing is beyond me. How simple it would be to do a simple query on the orders, and if "in-store pickup" is the shipping option selected, do not try to import that order...Your system is completely useless for anyone who has "free in store pickup"…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Amazon SFP - Auto Pick Best Shipment Option

I have been doing seller fulfilled prime shipping for almost a year now. I have been using seller central to print off the packing list and buying shipping through there also. The one downfall is having to pair up the shipping label with each packing list.

I have tried using shipstation for these shipments and using a 8.5" x 11" - 2 Label sheet to streamline the process. It makes a HUGE difference. However, what I do not like is having the beautiful feature that seller central does in that it will auto select the BEST shipping method to meet…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. CHITCHATS, STALLION EXPRESS, DYK POST, USPS on Canada Account

We NEED US shipping provider integration in Canada. Those of us that live in border cities and generate USA labels using US carriers such as Stamps.com/USPS or a Canadian cross border courier such as STALLION EXPRESS, CHIT CHATS, DYK POST that delivers the packages to a US post office to be shipped via a US carrier.

I realize you make big money by not implementing this and thus forcing Canadian customers to open a separate US account and pay an additional monthly fee but its so INCONVENIENT. Im sure the majority of us wouldn't even mind if you added an…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Wholesale Platforms (Faire/HelloAbound, etc)

With the advent of so many wholesale portals vs trade shows, we manage shipping for 4 different portals. When will shipstation start to offer some solutions for wholesale platform integrations? Right now it seems like everything is focused on retail.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Integrate with Allin1Ship

I have been using Allin1Ship for some time now and I love their service, however, they do not have a direct integration with Shipstation, this, therefore, doesn't allow me to have access to pricing or any additional benefits an integration would provide.

They told me they have direct integrations with other platforms and can go to them but I love ShipStation and don't want to leave.

Now, they are trying to integrate with Shipstation for all of their customers but ShipStation has to approve them first.

As a customer of both, I would really like to see this partnership happen…

43 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. safeplace

For Royal Mail UK labels, TPS48 especially (tracked 48), there is currently a title header for the Safeplace instruction, that actually prints where the safeplace instruction goes towards the base of the label.

Unfortunately it prints the words "Safe Place Instructions" before the actual safe place requested.

Max 40 characters for this is difficult enough to fit some customer requests into, but using 19 of those characters for the title is using up far too much valuable space.

Labels vreated in RM Click & Drop do not have this title included, Simply the large, reversed out SAFEPLACE banner at the…

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Integration with Whistl (UK Carrier)

Integration with Whistl please!
    https://www.whistl.co.uk/parcels/tracked-parcel-delivery

We use Whistl exclusively, so without integration ShipStation has limited benefits for us.

Even the option to add Carriers or providers with full integration within ShipStation would be really useful.

After trialing ShipStation, it appears to lots of things really well, but without further integrations, or a little more flexibility I'm not sure it's the right fit for us.

Kind regards

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Australian Couriers

We urgently require more Australian Couriers. We need TNT, Couriers Please and Fastway!

The lack of available Australian Couriers is very poor and needs to be urgently improved!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add UPS Simple Rate

We are adding UPS's new shipping program called Simple Rate, we need this added to ShipStation.

143 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Integrate Hermes Courier Pickup to Carrier Services

As a small business who uses Hermes, I absolutely love their service. It's affordable, tracked and extremely reliable. As someone who uses it to post lots of parcels, I do struggle that there is no option to pay for courier pick up from our premises.

Hermes do offer this service, could it be implemented?

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Chitchats to your list of carriers

It would be absolutely wonderful if ChitChats, a rapidly growing and popular shipping carrier for small businesses. I know a lot of my acquaintances who also think adding ChitChats to ShipStation would greatly benefit Canadians. Please add them to your carriers!!

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. FEDEX- Separate third party billing for duty and taxes than shipper or receiver account.

For FedEx international to give shipper the option to bill customs and duty for international shipments to a separate account #, that isn't the receivers/shipper's account. At the same time billing the shipping charges to either receiver/shipper account. Hope that makes sense.

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. amazon transparency

Amazon has recently introduced their "Transparency" to better track inventory and to ensure its authenticity. We carry dozens of transparency enabled products which for merchant fulfilled orders require us to scan and upload transparency codes to Amazon that are scanned off the product. Currently this upload process is manual. We'd like for ShipStation to add a feature through the Amazon API that allows a scanned transparency code to be uploaded to the order and transmitted to Amazon when tracking information is transmitted.

More on Amazon's Transparency program here: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/202008510

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. UK Carrier - APC Overnight

I see this has been requested before as it is a major carrier in the UK but that thread was closed.

I require APC Overnight integration before I am able to commit to ShipStation

22 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base