Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Import FBA orders outside of US and Canada

Amazon is making it easier to expand (especially to Europe), which we recently did. Shipstation does not currently support importing FBA orders outside of the US. I would really like to keep using Shipstaion to keep track of my inventory and to be the central hub for all my orders.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Indonesian DHL Express export integration? More international carriers?

Would be awesome if you guys are working on expanding your international carrier integrations!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Don't let customers select shipping options that aren't available on the back end

If I only have FedEx ground as a shipping option on the back end international customers shouldn't be able to choose FedEx as that won't work for them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Yahoo Small Business Gift Message integration

Please integrate Gift Message support for Yahoo Small Business. Need to include the message on custom packing slips.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Set carrier (UPS, FedEX, USPS, ETC) and service (Ground, Next day, ETC) level separately

We ship using several Retailers shipping accounts. on thier orders it will say what service level to use.
    As things are now with the automation rules, you have to set the carrier and shipping level together.
    It would be helpful to have the option to set the carrier, and speed individualy

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi thanks for bringing this up! I see you’re looking to separate carrier and service speed.

Something that might help give you visibility of the service speed is to map this field to ShipStation’s “shipping service” when importing orders via CSV. This will show at the top of your shipping info section in order details.

6. Set a limit for the number of orders during a sync

On average, 160-170 orders are requested per sync from our WooCommerce store. The sheer amount of data is so great, that our server can rarely process the request within the 60 second timeout set on our server. I was hopeful that the auto-update algorithm would identify the errors and increase its frequency, but so far, that does not appear to be happening.

The ability to reduce the number of orders requested per sync (setting a cap) would likely ease server load, and allow for data to be imported into SS.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Squarespace Mailing List

Squarespace just started this service as an alternative to Mail Chimp, it's cheaper so I'm giving it a try.
    Would love to see ship station provide a way to link this up as they do with Mail Chimp.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Combine Accounts

To start, we have two accounts with UPS, one to show our SurePost account and one to show our ground account.
    I would like to know if it would be possible for you guys to create coding that would allow for both of our accounts to show up at the same time on ShipStation? The UPS API that we are working on is supposed to show all of our options for them to see the lowest rates possible to choose from. We would like to have all options available in one group on ShipStation to continue our process of automation…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. int

Integration with Icontact

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Import line items with discounted price from Magento 2

My suggestion is to add a either another set of choices to the Price Export box or add a checkbox called something like "Use Discounted Line Item Price" which would export the line items with their price after discount.

The purpose behind this is to solve the issue where shipstation is also connecting to a shipping company which is creating export documents, the line items need to be priced correctly since each line could have a different tariff.

The current module can bring in discounts as a separate line item which would work if everything has the same harmonization code.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Integration with NCR Counter Point

Integration with NCR Counter Point

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please enable orders with the same item on multiple lines to be synced with shipwire

Please enable orders with the same item on multiple lines to be synced with shipwire. Currently this is not possible.
    With a customers first order we provide one unit free of charge. This means that this particular product appears twice on the order, once for free and once with the standard price.
    It would be very helpful if this setting could be changed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Purolator International Carrier

Add Purolator International (http://www.purolatorinternational.com/) as a carrier. Gives great rates for US to Canada shipping, handles paperwork efficiently. Right now only Purolator Canada is on the carrier list.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Send Ship From Location back to Stitch Labs through API

I need for Shipstation to send the Ship From Location back to Stitch Labs in the updates that are sent back to them. Stitch Labs has multiple warehouses that are associated with the warehouses I have in ShipStation and in order to accurately keep track of your stock levels, Stitch needs this information when an order is fulfilled. Please add this variable to your update back to Stitch so that they can fix this issue.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Need Maropost integration

We sell perishable products.
    We need a way to send emails to customers that notifies them of the planned shipment of their order next Monday.

It seems to me to be a fairly straightforward programming/development task to build this into ShipStation, but if not, an integration to our email system (sorry, don't have MailChimp) would suffice.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. "Other" courier - imports into magento instead of actual courier names

I have an issue of the carrier being selected as "OTHER" instead of Royal Mail, DHL ect.

My developer has looked at this to see how to resolve it with no luck.

Any ideas if you are using magneto/ M2E pro to manage all orders?

Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Fedex Smart Post as a shipping carrier option in UI

We work with Groupon Goods and ship on their account. They require the code fedexsp for orders shipped on their account (Fedex Smartpost). This is not an option on the UI. Can you add this in?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enforce size limits when estimating

I had an overseas customer ask about shipping one of our products to Argentina. Box is 22x22x13, weight 9 pounds. When I price this in Shipstation, I'm given options for USPS Priority Mail International and USPS Express Mail International at around $80-100 price. But if I go to USPS.com and price it, I'm only given Global Express Guaranteed as an option, the price for this is $550. After much digging, I found that there is a limit of 79 inches for girth+length of the package. Even though I entered this into Shipstation's estimator, it did not consider this. Support says…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base