Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please enable orders with the same item on multiple lines to be synced with shipwire

Please enable orders with the same item on multiple lines to be synced with shipwire. Currently this is not possible.
    With a customers first order we provide one unit free of charge. This means that this particular product appears twice on the order, once for free and once with the standard price.
    It would be very helpful if this setting could be changed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Purolator International Carrier

Add Purolator International (http://www.purolatorinternational.com/) as a carrier. Gives great rates for US to Canada shipping, handles paperwork efficiently. Right now only Purolator Canada is on the carrier list.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Send Ship From Location back to Stitch Labs through API

I need for Shipstation to send the Ship From Location back to Stitch Labs in the updates that are sent back to them. Stitch Labs has multiple warehouses that are associated with the warehouses I have in ShipStation and in order to accurately keep track of your stock levels, Stitch needs this information when an order is fulfilled. Please add this variable to your update back to Stitch so that they can fix this issue.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Need Maropost integration

We sell perishable products.
    We need a way to send emails to customers that notifies them of the planned shipment of their order next Monday.

It seems to me to be a fairly straightforward programming/development task to build this into ShipStation, but if not, an integration to our email system (sorry, don't have MailChimp) would suffice.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. "Other" courier - imports into magento instead of actual courier names

I have an issue of the carrier being selected as "OTHER" instead of Royal Mail, DHL ect.

My developer has looked at this to see how to resolve it with no luck.

Any ideas if you are using magneto/ M2E pro to manage all orders?

Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Fedex Smart Post as a shipping carrier option in UI

We work with Groupon Goods and ship on their account. They require the code fedexsp for orders shipped on their account (Fedex Smartpost). This is not an option on the UI. Can you add this in?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enforce size limits when estimating

I had an overseas customer ask about shipping one of our products to Argentina. Box is 22x22x13, weight 9 pounds. When I price this in Shipstation, I'm given options for USPS Priority Mail International and USPS Express Mail International at around $80-100 price. But if I go to USPS.com and price it, I'm only given Global Express Guaranteed as an option, the price for this is $550. After much digging, I found that there is a limit of 79 inches for girth+length of the package. Even though I entered this into Shipstation's estimator, it did not consider this. Support says…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sales Tax Integration with Tradegecko

Would love to be able to import Sales Tax information on orders local to my state so I can provide accurate information on my packing slips. I was informed that SS doesn't pull Sales Tax info from TG and I am dumbfounded as to why.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There should be a way to take notes left in ShipStation back to the Ecommerce Platform Order Data files.

There should be a way to take notes left in ShipStation back to the Ecommerce Platform Order Data files.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. coupon code bigcommerce

We need to know what coupon code our customers use when making an order. Are there plans to add a coupon code to the Shipstation order info that is ported over from Bigcommerce?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ORDERCIRCLE.COM

LINK ORDER CIRCLE.
    I use ordercircle.com for my wholesale merchandise orders. It would be incredibly helpful to link my Shipstation and W/S ordering platforms together!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. exigo

Can we get an integration with Exigo. This is a MLM software that I could use.

http://exigo.com/

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. wn Direct - shipping

We would like an Wn Direct Shipping Intergeration AKA metapak - very straightforward request to build in

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Include OrderStatus in shipnotify XML

<shipnotify> does not seem to support updating OrderStatus. When an order is cancelled or put on-hold, it would be very handy for the shipnotify XML to include OrderStatus.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Returns

I'd love to use the Branding Returns portal, however I'd really like to have a way to limit the Return Reason choices that the customer sees first. For example, I don't offer a warranty, and I don't allow a straight return because a customer changed their mind. In that case, I may offer store credit. It would be nice to have an option that says Return for Store Credit, or a way to customize your own fields.
    Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please add a "Store/Selling Channel" column to the Shipments > Returns interface

This will allow billing for servicing RMA's 10x easier.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Need notification if sync fails

Our store connects to SquareSpace and our shipping is supposed to be fully automated. We don't find out if a sync fails unless we log on to ShipStation (which we don't want to have to do daily). Please send out a notification if the syncing fails for more a couple of hours so that we can troubleshoot it immediately (and not 5 days later when we realize our products didn't reach our customers yet).

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Selecting Shipping Suppliers in New Order window

Please add a drop down menu option that will allow a user to select a shipping account, not service in the New Order or New Manual Order windows. Currently you have to save the order then reopen full screen to make that change which is a non-intuitive extra step. We use for example 2 FEDEX and 2 UPS accounts depending on the type of shipment. Should be an easy update to your service.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Exporting shipping carrier

Currently ShipStation only sends tracking numbers to ChannelAdvisor and not shipping carrier/class information. This can cause problems if an order is shipped via a different carrier than what has been specified by ChannelAdvisor and imported into ShipStation. If ShipStation would also export shipping carrier information along with the tracking no. if may eliminate some of these problems.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base