Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. canada post transit days

In reference to Support case 411713 and 403810 Canada Post transit times give are NOT correct - as supplied by Canada Post API <expected-transmit-time>.

ShipStation is changing <expected-transmit-time> to include ALL days - not just business days.

Please change back to the quote as supplied by Canada Post without additional days.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Adult Signature Restricted

Now that USPS has added the Adult Signature Restricted as a confirmation alternative, that would be super to be able to use via ShipStation. Having the addressee's signature on file would help a lot in case we get a notification of a chargeback from the Scheme holder and defending the purchase so that we are not a victim of fraudsters.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Carrier Guarantees - Shipment Transit Time Verification - Shipment Audit

FedEx and UPS offer Guaranteed delivery that include refunding shipping cost to the Shipper if a shipment is late. This is requesting that ShipStation incorporate a function that would identify those shipments that we can request refunds for.
    (Even USPS Express offers guaranteed delivery)

There are other companies that will "Audit" guaranteed delivery estimates for a percentage of the shipping fees they recover. I do not see any reason you cannot incorporate something similar into your shipping solution. It could just be something we opt into that you get a piece of the pie. Or, if there is some "no…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. tradegecko

Merging or combining orders in Shipstation does not fulfill orders in TradeGecko. This leaves many orders in our system as unfulfilled and then we manually have to go clean it up. Please fix, it's a major issue for our team.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. API shipment for all marketplaces

I would like to be able to set up an API to send tracking information from all my marketplaces back to our internal warehouse system for invoicing and shipment updates. Right now it doesn't seem possible and I think it would be a great help.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Etsy Studio

Please add Etsy Studio as a Selling Channel.

Many of us have Etsy stores with products in both Etsy and Etsy Studio. So frustrating not to see the Etsy Studio orders imported.
    Thank you, Kitt

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Freight in Canada

We ship furniture and are looking to consolidate all our shipping with one piece of software. Would be great if you could offer freightclub, freightcom in canada. It looks amazing that we can link our woocommerce and inventory. Just missing that one thing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Include FBA shipping charges in estimation

Currently, ShipStation doesn't offer the pricing for FBA shipping. This would be useful as a cross-check, to ensure that what we are posting on our Squarespace site matches what we will be charged via Amazon FBA. It would be a really useful feature to have as we build our store out more, and as we ship internationally.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. fba mexico

Please support FBA Mexico!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please allow me to connect Shipstation to my IndieGoGo orders

Allow me to connect to crowdfunding site IndieGoGo to fill orders "Perks"

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The ability for shipstation to recognize ebay STORE categories

The ability for shipstation to recognize ebay STORE categories. So for example, if I have a store category called TV's, I want Shipstation to be able to recognize that store category upon import so that I can make specific rules for each category. I have my own website where I sell my main product, that main product is also on ebay under a specific category, but I also have thousands of different items listed on ebay along with my main product that is all separated in its' own category.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. payment method

Be able to change the payment method to a custom field in automation. For instance, all Amazon orders import with a payment method of "other" and I want to change it to "Amazon". And eBay has "PayPal Express Payment" change it to "PayPal"

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this up! We’ll keep this in mind but would like to see more interest from other users before we pursue a partnership. If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

As developing a seamless integration typically requires cooperation from both parties, we recommend reaching out to aspdotnetstorefront and expressing your interest in an integration to help expedite this process.

14. Adding more heavy freight / fragile freight carrier integrations in Australia

Hey All,

Love what you do, but the more I investigate ShipStation, the more I realise it is not geared towards our business. We are an online furniture retailer, and we work with fragile freight carriers such as TOLL group, COPE and TLC Always Moving.

I'd love to see integrations with some of these carriers to open up a whole new revenue stream for you, and a whole lot less stress for us, your customers.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! We currently don’t support freight for any carriers, but this doesn’t mean we won’t soon! We’ll keep this in mind; for now, please leave your votes and comments to help keep this discussion active. Being specific in how this would affect your workflow and how you’re currently doing it will help our product team to implement new features.

15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Www.freightexchange.com.au

PLEASE can you integrate with Freightexchange.com.au or any transport company that does heavier pallet freight, we need live freight quotes for our customers.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! We currently don’t have any freight integrations, but that doesn’t me we won’t in the future! We’ll keep this in mind; for now, please leave your votes and comments to help keep this discussion active. Being specific in how this would affect your workflow and how you’re currently doing it will help our product team to implement new features.

17. Inaccurate Syncing with Quickbooks for discounted orders

We use ShipStation for our shipping and inventory tracking so it is an important part of our Fulfillment. However, we are having issues syncing ShipStation with QuickBooks Online for our online Store on Shopify. It does not Sync accurately because ONLY the total amount gets synced and does not reflect discounts provided to customers (either custom discounts or for orders of certain $ values)

While the APP makes shipping our orders seamlessly, not having the ability to accurately sync with Quickbooks negates the purpose of having the app. I have attached images showing our accurate invoice from Shopify and our…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. oscommerce

You are missing an OsCommerce shopping cart integration. Although not as popular as many of the "name brand" carts - OsCommerce is one of the oldest and most used carts in the world. Unfortunatley I will not be able to use ShipStation :(

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this up! We’ll keep this in mind but would like to see more interest from other users before we pursue a partnership. If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

As developing a seamless integration typically requires cooperation from both parties, we recommend reaching out to OsCommerce and expressing your interest in an integration to help expedite this process.

19. Tophatter order information import should include 'upsell' information

The variations on Tophatter orders include size / color / upsells. Only size is imported to Shipstation now. When I offer promotions in my store, the rate for buyers to pick upsells is around 1/8 or higher. And I have hundreds orders to ship everyday. Full order information is needed for shipping orders, please add color and upsell information when importing orders from Tophatter so we don't need to check each order here and there.
    Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Carrier Toll Priority

Hello,
    We are looking at connecting with Toll priority as a new carrier with our online store. Wandering if this is a carrier you would be looking at integrating with your platform?

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey @Clara! Thanks for bringing this up! We don’t have Toll Priority on our roadmap just yet. In the meantime, we’d to see more interest from other ShipStation users before we pursue a partnership.

As developing a seamless integration typically requires cooperation from both parties, we recommend reaching out to Toll Priority and expressing your interest in an integration to help expedite this process.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base