Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Quickbooks Integration like ShipRush has

Quickbook Integration the way it is does me no good. I do wholesale orders, and my previous shipping vendo ShipRush had it set up so I could sign in, my recent 'QB Online' invoices and sales receipts would show up. I'd choose them, and the ship to info would be there, and after I shipped, the tracking info, carrier, and ship date would be updated in my quickbooks (this is especially helpful since my customers can see the updated invoice online)

I switched from ShipRush because I got better UPS rates with someone who integrates with you, but I do…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. multi package / item shipment for AusPost

Really urgently need this. Many companies need to ship multiple cartons to customers. Carriers charge a basic charge then a kg rate plus a small charge per item. Its not cost effective to make 3 connotes for one shipment. Please urgently look at this. Our old system SupplyMaster does this just fine.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Snipcart as a Selling Channel

Would love to see Snipcart as a Selling Channel.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New Zealand Post

Integrate with New Zealand Post or Fastway! Australia, UK and Canada post already available. How about NZ? We personally need this in order to continue using Shipstation. There are other shipping apps that do integrate, but have loved Shipstation for years. The API is available. Grab that market share before it's gone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. EOD for Fedex Smart Post Lightweight

Hi there,

I work use Fedex Smart Post Lightweight and I have to get my items scanned by a certain time for the company that I work for. My fedex cannot scan 150 packages for me individually per day. This means that I risk some packages getting lost. Can you please find a way to get a physical sheet that I can take to fedex to scan for all the packages (End of Day Form).

Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Increase UPS Carrier Declared Value on insurance.

UPS limits their declared value (via API) to only $500- this is absurd. Please ask UPS to raise this to a much higher amount. We sometimes ship multiple box orders that have a value of up to or over $20,000. Due to this we have to go outside of ShipStation, which adds too much complication and defeats the purpose of even using the software.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fresh desk integration

Ability to have help desk like fresh desk to have shipstation create return labels instantly based on shipped preferences.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Indirect signatures in Canada

Since all verified addresses in Canada are marked as commercial (even the residential ones). I would like to have the capability of selecting "indirect signature" on addresses. We cannot currently do that and it costs us and our customers a bit of time and money. Since a picture is worth a 1000 words, I've included exactly the option I'd like to add as well. If any shipstation employees want to take a look at exactly what we are looking for, please reference support request 450513.

Thank You

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Order or Item Selection for Store Connections

It would be useful to include more order or item selection options when setting up a store connecction in Shipstation and allow for changes to those settings after the connection has been made. We work as a 3PL shipping for a company that uses ChannelAdvisor, but they also have another shipping location. ChannelAdvisor lets them split the orders according to which DC has the inventory to ship, but Shipstation pulls all the orders in for both DCs. This means we get orders that we do not have inventory for and will never ship. ChannelAdvisor says its possible to only pull…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Etsy Discount Codes are Importing into Shipstation as a Blank Sku

Why is the discount code in Etsy being imported into Shipstation as a Sku'd item with a quantity attached, versus what it is an order discount? This is causing issues with our inventory systems as the discount information is incorrect. after speaking with one of your representatives I understand that Etsy is not providing the amount as a coupon/discount information correctly to Shipstation, however with Etsy now fully promoting Discount Codes as per their recent CEO change and media appearances it would be lovely if this information could be relayed accurately from Etsy to Shipstation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Returns Portal - More than 1 default shipping method.

It would be ideal if there was an option when setting up the branded returns portal to have tiers. For instance orders under 15.99 oz ship USPS First Class Mail. Orders over 16.00 ship Priority Mail.

Alternatively they could request the return, we get a notification to approve and create the label. Once created it gets emailed back to them.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fulfillment by FBA not showing Carrier info

Fulfillment by FBA is not providing carrier info when orders are shipped manually. It's only showing tracking numbers. This information is available in the API by Amazon, but I can't find it on Shipstation.

This issue is particularly problematic with Fulfillment by FBA in Europe. FBA UK uses over 20 different carriers as goods get shipped to different countries.

Is it possible to include this information? As far as I'm aware its available in Amazon's API on http://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/enUS/fbaoutbound/FBAOutbound_GetPackageTrackingDetails.html

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Option to select a Shipwire 3rd party carrier

In the Shipwire UI, there is the option to select 3rd party carriers or account numbers. To have access to this feature in Shipstation would mean that we can ship bulk orders (at the pallet level) internationally, and, use Sendle etc. through Shipwire fulfillment.

Please assess the viability of this feature.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3dCart Payment Transaction ID

3dcart API allows you to see Transaction details. I would like to pull the transaction ID into my Shipstation "custom field 1", just like I do for ebay orders.

See ticket# 439197

I performed a GET Order API call for Order #TSS-4161 that is currently in Awaiting Shipment and it seems Shipstation does receive the transaction ID in the call. The PayPal transactionID for this order is 3WD94336S4728790N. This is the information I received in the call from the Transaction block section:

{

"TransactionIndexID": 152,

"OrderID": 2182,

"TransactionID": "Completed : 3WD94336S4728790N",

"TransactionDateTime": "2017-11-15T10:22:52",

"TransactionType": "Sale",

"TransactionMethod": "Online Credit Card",

"TransactionAmount":…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. flexi delivery

Hi,

Would be nice to have the option to use Canada Post's flexi delivery service that allows you to ship directly to a post office upon demand of a customer.

I will not be able to use ShipStation unless you offer thatservice.

https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/pages/fd/default.page?murl|pdn|nr|1702

Quite surprised this is not alreday integrated to ShipStation...
    Thank you,

Alexis

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. TCG player. We are starting to ship a lot of cards, and it would be amazing if it intergrated!

TCG is a card selling site and we're going to be shipping a lot. the downloading, uploading, and redownloading the shipping are just extra steps I'd love to bypass.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great to have an option modify a specific store connection for international (example: mexico)

To have an option to modify a specific store connection for international

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey @JoAnn!

Thanks for your feedback!
    Would you mind elaborating a bit more about what type of International modifications you’d like to make for specific store connections?

Any details you can give us including why this would be useful and what you’re currently doing to accomplish this would be great!

18. Display Type of Payment to Minimize Risky Orders

Display Type of Payment to Minimize Risky Orders

To us, Credit/Bank card payments are risky, rarely Paypal payments are used by scammers. Since we do not allow warehouse staff to login to Payment Processing Systems, it will be very useful to show the Type of Payment in the orders coming from sites like BigCommerce, Shopify and Magento so that they can use caution and perhaps decide to ship Sign For or some other method that can minimize a loss. I bet every seller would like to this data available in the orders. Thank you

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please make it possible to change from 3rd party to default from settings

For some reason my billing on the labels was changed for a 3rd party billing which was making me that its unable to change my billing preferences back to default with out having to go into every single order and changing it there which can be very annoying when you need to process 200 orders. I Shipstation can put the billing prefrences in the settings it would go a long way.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi @emanuel, thanks for bringing this up! If I follow you correctly, you can change the billing party for multiple orders at once by using Bulk Actions. You’ll find this under the Other Actions menu.

Please let us know here in the Product Feedback forums if this helped or if this wasn’t what you were referring to.

20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Does ChannelAdvisor recognize these Guaranteed Delivery orders as different from standard eBay orders within its interface? And then when they’re imported into ShipStation, they’re not being uniquely identified?

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base