Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Brandboom Intergration

HI! I think wholesale businesses would really benefit from intergrations with wholesale platforms. I personally use Brandboom and would like to see an intergration. Other platforms are NuOrder and Joor.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Paypal integration

Currently SS does not work to notify PayPal of tracking info and ship status. I am told by SS that they are not integrated with the correct PayPal API to allow this to happen. This is a big disadvantage for PayPal users, causing us an extra step by having to manually update each individual order in PayPal with tracking information. The current integration between PayPal and SS is not complete. SS, please do what is needed to integrate fully with PayPal.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Shipstation toShipstation LINK!

If there was a way to link one shipstation account to another partner companies shipstation account to automatedly send orders to their system and the report back ship status, I would be in HEAVEN!

We have all kinds of partners we use for outsourcing orders. And we also have partners we do fulfillment for. It would save 100s if not 1000s of manhours, if the system could do this.

Just like with an e-commerce to shipstation link. It would be a shipstation to shipstation link!

OMG please!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Automatically retry failed market place updates

sometimes, marketplace notifications (and subsequent tracking emails to customers) fail (red cart icon) due to server unavailability for whatever reason.

Can we get an option to try those every few hours for a set number of days like every 4 or 6 hours for 2 days?

Our marketplace gets out of whack when there is a temporary glitch on a day we are shipping and we don't notice until several days after the customer received the package and the only way to update the marketplace is to retry the failed steps which then gives a shipping email long after the…

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Pull in UPC From Shopify

Shopify and Shipstation both have a product field for UPC, but Shipstation does not import that value from Shopify. The API exists, and it would be simple to have this included. This would greatly help with reports and exports of shipping reports.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Get integration with UK Mail and Yodel

Get integration with UK Mail and Yodel.

Working in the online retail sector alongside other small to medium-sized businesses we and a number of other businesses we work with are using either UK Mail or Yodel as a courier. Having integrated our custom store with ship station and loved it so far we are desperate to use it to its full capability by having it support these two well known and frequently used couriers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We need Moonclerk integration

I use Moonclerk for my subscription service (BinxBox.net), which ships 150-200+ packages bi-monthly.

Right now, because of the volume of packages I send, I have to pay for a subscription for Shipstation AND for Zapier, which helps to import my orders. But their bridge is not ideal--it imports anything that has an attempted payment on it, not a confirmed payment. I end up with many duplicate labels that I spend hours sorting through to ensure that all the labels are connected to completed orders.

Additionally, I have found that this bridge often overloads and loses orders while importing, since all…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Shopify to Shipstation Additional Details

Have Shopify's "Additional Details" and "Notes" sections import to different ShipStation fields! They are currently importing to 1 field in Shipstation, "Customer Order Notes".

Currently, if an order in Shopify has any information stored in the "Additional Details" column of an order, that information is imported into Shipstation in the "customer Order Notes" Field. This is the same field that the Shopify "Notes" section imports to. Shopify businesses commonly use the Shopify "Notes" section for gift messages. So, when all this info is imported, you get a gift message + any data from the "Additional Details" column funneling all together…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Warehouse shipping from China

It would be beyond great if we could add a warehouse from China or another country and be able to dropship orders from manufacturers in China straight to our customers....... When you order a new phone from Apple it comes from China but looks like it is coming from Apple in Cupertino California.

This option would make my life a whole lot easier and save me at least 10 hours a week from having to repackage my orders. I also would save a ton of money on salary to have someone come in and do that.

I would pay more…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. USPS Certified Mail

It would be really great if you guys were able to add the option to send via USPS certified mail. We're sending out important checks a lot of the time and need confirmation of their receipt. It's too expensive to send via UPS Ground just for confirmation of delivery. This would be pretty simple to implement. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Correct the integration with TopHatter so that the payment date is imported with the orders

Currently ShipStation does not import the "Paid Date" field from TopHatter. This results in the "age" of the orders always showing "0d 0h", therefore preventing the sorting of orders by age in order to prioritize them.

TopHatters API does provide this information. See: https://tophatter.readme.io/docs/order-list

So it should be a very simple to fix by adding a few lines of code.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Marking orders shipped triggers Zapier task

Half of our orders are drop shipped and we just mark them as shipped in Shipstation. These are half our customers not getting a text saying their order was shipped because this isn't triggering the Zapier task "New Shipment in Shipstation".

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Quickbooks online-Shipstation orders integration

Need to have an integration between quickbooks online (invoices) to shipstation (orders). I have tried using zapier in the past but there are too many errors and missed orders that get stuck and not zapped over. I have searched and search and came across cloud cart connect and it works great.... only issue is it costs $700+ for the year service. I would rather add that into the monthly subscription with shipstation.....

Hope that there is something in the works for that type of integration sooner rather then later.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Google Express / Google Shopping Actions Integration

It would be nice to have Google Express / Shopping Actions integrated into Shipstation. I would like to see this happen anytime before the end of the year.

115 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "amazon advantage"

amazon advantage integration
    Wouldn't it be great if shipstation integrated with Amazon Advantage? If it just spit out the amazon asn carton labels, packing slip, and shipping label? Currently I spend about an hour and a half copying and pasting between amazon advantage and shipstation to fulfill 6 purchase orders about 3 times a week.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enable Labeling of Payment Type

I would like to be able to mark a payment type, by channel, as opposed to Other. An example would be: Amazon Payments for Amazon, Shopify Payments for Shopify, etc.. To have the option to flag this would help remove steps on the closing of the transaction and API calls.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. UK Mail and RM 24/48 tracked

Please integrate "UK MAIL" and RM 24/48 Tracked

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Multiple Box Shipping with Seller Fulfilled Prime

We carry a handful of SKU's that require multiple boxes to ship which is currently running into some issues with Seller Fulfilled Prime. As of now the only way to handle these orders for a SKU that ships in multiple packages would be going through the Amazon Seller Central. It would be nice if sometime in the future if a update can be made to that to allow Mulitple Box Shipments that are Seller Fulfilled Prime to come through ShipStation. It would cut down a lot of time for us as we would be able to ship everything all in…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I need a way to disable 'barcode' numbers been sent as Tracking Numbers when using services that provide no tracking

Shipstation is sending untrackable barcode numbers as tracking numbers to the Woo Commerce tracking plugin even when using un-tracked services. This creates tracking links that result in error messages when the links are followed. This is confusing for the customer and causes extra support work for us.

After discussing this at length with the Shipstation support team, I have been told that the only way disable tracking information being sent for services that do not offer tracking, is to disable tracking information being sent globally for all orders. This does not work for us, as we use a mix of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mozu integration - pull variant SKU instead of the parent product

Hi All,

We have an issue with the integration between Mozu and Shipstation in that Shipstation pulls the wrong information when someone orders a configurable product (i.e. a product with options).

Please see the attached screenshots. Basically the current integration pulls in the base products product code (sku) and title (product name). It should pull in the variant product code and the variant name as shown in the order.

Without this change the connection to Mozu / Kibo is really not usable as no useful information is grabbed by shipstation when the product ordered is a configurable product.

Thanks for…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base