Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrate with Allin1Ship

I have been using Allin1Ship for some time now and I love their service, however, they do not have a direct integration with Shipstation, this, therefore, doesn't allow me to have access to pricing or any additional benefits an integration would provide.

They told me they have direct integrations with other platforms and can go to them but I love ShipStation and don't want to leave.

Now, they are trying to integrate with Shipstation for all of their customers but ShipStation has to approve them first.

As a customer of both, I would really like to see this partnership happen…

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. INGRAMSPARK

Integrate Ingramspark please.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Portugal

Need to add carriers in Portugal.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Wholesale Pricing for X-Cart-5

X-Cart 5 like X-Cart 4 allows for wholesale or tiered pricing. When you integrated with X-Cart 5 you did not include this feature which you had in X-Cart 4. It would be great if you added it so we can use it in X-Cart 5.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. FEDEX- Separate third party billing for duty and taxes than shipper or receiver account.

For FedEx international to give shipper the option to bill customs and duty for international shipments to a separate account #, that isn't the receivers/shipper's account. At the same time billing the shipping charges to either receiver/shipper account. Hope that makes sense.

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Use Zapier to cancel an order as long it's not shipped yet

Hello,

I'm using the Zapier ShipStation integration. When an order is made on sendowl (our payment gateway) a new order is created in shipstation.

That works great!

Sometimes we have to cancel an order in sendowl that we would like to cancel in shipstation as well as long it's not shipped yet.

Can you add the action "Cancels an order" in the Zapier ShipStation integration?

That would help a lot.

Thanks so much!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. parcex

Can you please add Parcex to the list of integrated carriers. One of our biggest dropshippers is now using that service for all their shipping.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. tcgplayer.com

Would love to integrate this marketplace as they are growing in complexity and market necessity

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. DPD Expresspak

Can you add DPD Expresspak to the DPD services? Expresspak is for the international small parcels up to 3kg. We use Expresspak for all of our international orders but unfortunately Shipstation don't let us to use it. Therefore we have to use DPD classic which is £1-£2 more expensive per parcel. We lose about £20-£30 in a day and it cost about £500 in a month.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Global Express/ Global Express Packet/Global Express Envelope

Add integration support for the following Parcelforce services:

Global Express/ Global Express Packet/Global Express Envelope

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The ability to ad carriers for freight.

It would be nice to ad our LTL Carrier to our list of carriers. You do a nice job for ground but fall way short for anyone using LTL freight. Even if it was an option for our developer to write a script it would be worth while and would not jam your team up. Please make an option to ad your own LTL carrier with an open API that will feed information back and forth. Thanks.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. amazon transparency

Amazon has recently introduced their "Transparency" to better track inventory and to ensure its authenticity. We carry dozens of transparency enabled products which for merchant fulfilled orders require us to scan and upload transparency codes to Amazon that are scanned off the product. Currently this upload process is manual. We'd like for ShipStation to add a feature through the Amazon API that allows a scanned transparency code to be uploaded to the order and transmitted to Amazon when tracking information is transmitted.

More on Amazon's Transparency program here: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/202008510

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. SAGE 50 INTEGRATION

Any plans to integrate with Sage 50 Accounting software?

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adding Carrier

We use several carriers that are not listed. It would be helpful if they were added: https://www2.rlcarriers.com/
    plus, https://saia.com/default.aspx; https://works.pittohio.com/myPittOhio/; https://wardtlctools.com/wardtrucking/
    Thanks for your consideration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adding Chitchats to your list of carriers please

ChitChats is a new shipping platform available in Canada. It allows us to ship products around the world for a fraction of the price of normal carriers. They are expanding at a rapid rate and I only foresee us using them more in the future. We want to be able to track our ChitChat shipments via ShipStation so we can keep customers updated on their order tracking. Please consider adding them to your carriers!

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. InPost

Please integrate InPost. They are a UK locker drop off courier service.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. UK Carrier - APC Overnight

I see this has been requested before as it is a major carrier in the UK but that thread was closed.

I require APC Overnight integration before I am able to commit to ShipStation

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. FedEx IPD International Priority Direct

Integrate ShipStation with FedEx IPD (International Priority Direct) service.

From the FedEx site:

Delivery bulk shipments from one origin location to multiple addresses in...select countries. Shipment clears customs as a single unit and then individual pieces are delivered to multiple addresses, bypassing warehouses and middlemen.

Delivery Times
    Door-to-door within 2 to 4 business days*

This means that we distribution and fulfillment companies can be competitive in the international market. Instead of paying customs-related charges for individual packages, it allows the shipper to send a collection of packages destined for multiple end destinations, to a single site in, for example, Europe...AND…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base