Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. United Kingdom Shippers - APC & DPD

We would like to see some other UK Carriers on. I believe TNT is in progress, but no date as yet.

We would like to see APC (a large and well established UK courier), and also DPD (very popular in the UK).

ShipTheory have something here, but not offering connection to all Cloud Inventory systems (we are with Dear Systems)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add Fedex Smart Post as a shipping carrier option in UI

We work with Groupon Goods and ship on their account. They require the code fedexsp for orders shipped on their account (Fedex Smartpost). This is not an option on the UI. Can you add this in?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Enforce size limits when estimating

I had an overseas customer ask about shipping one of our products to Argentina. Box is 22x22x13, weight 9 pounds. When I price this in Shipstation, I'm given options for USPS Priority Mail International and USPS Express Mail International at around $80-100 price. But if I go to USPS.com and price it, I'm only given Global Express Guaranteed as an option, the price for this is $550. After much digging, I found that there is a limit of 79 inches for girth+length of the package. Even though I entered this into Shipstation's estimator, it did not consider this. Support says…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Royal Mail Customs Declarations

The Royal Mail integration is generally well done but we're still having to manually write custom declaration labels for non-EU shipments.

Having moved from a cheaper shipping platform that offered automated labels (exactly like UPS) this is a step backward.

Can we please have declaration labels for Royal Mail. The digital declaration is going to be required very soon by RM I believe so ShipStation may not be compliant.

Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Develop a Zendesk integration

It would be really nice to be able to connect ShipStation to Zendesk. Having all the order info in one place would be very helpful

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There should be a way to take notes left in ShipStation back to the Ecommerce Platform Order Data files.

There should be a way to take notes left in ShipStation back to the Ecommerce Platform Order Data files.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. gorgias

Would love to see an automated integration with top rated customer service app Gorgias

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automated Shipping Price Comparison Between Multiple Carriers

Automated Rule for comparing 2 or more shipping options and choosing least expensive.

We ship using FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
    It would save us a huge amount of time and money each year if each order would automatically pick the cheapest shipping option between selected carriers.

For example:
    1. Order # 1234567 for a "blue widget" gets imported into SS with dimensions 8" X 6" X 4" and weighs 11lbs

2. Automated Rule checks price for FedEx Home Delivery, UPS Ground, and USPS Priority mail Package.

3. FedEx: $12, UPS $12.50, USPS $11.50

4. Order # 1234567 automatically gets assigned…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Text message alerts for Delivery

It would be great if customers could get a text message alert when their product is delivered. As an avid amazon shopper I love these alerts. And we ship a perishable product so it would be great for our customers to know their item has arrived

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ORDERCIRCLE.COM

LINK ORDER CIRCLE.
    I use ordercircle.com for my wholesale merchandise orders. It would be incredibly helpful to link my Shipstation and W/S ordering platforms together!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sales Tax Integration with Tradegecko

Would love to be able to import Sales Tax information on orders local to my state so I can provide accurate information on my packing slips. I was informed that SS doesn't pull Sales Tax info from TG and I am dumbfounded as to why.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. exigo

Can we get an integration with Exigo. This is a MLM software that I could use.

http://exigo.com/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Odoo

You should connect to the Open Source ERP software Odoo!

They would be an easy connection, and very helpful for us!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Shopify Fulfillment Status Update into Shipstation

We use a dropshipper to fulfill some of the items that we sell. When a multiple orders comes in with part of it being fulfilled within Shipstation and part of it being fulfilled by the dropshipper, and we split the order within Shipstation, whenever the dropshipper ships their portion of the order, Shipstation never becomes aware of the status update, and it remains in our Awaiting Shipment queue and needs to be manually removed. It is burdensome. We use Shipworks as well, and it is able to perform the function of removing a shipment from the shipping queue if another…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Integration with the new Microsoft Business Central

Microsoft is taking what they have marketed for years and putting it on the cloud for small businesses. April 2nd they are launching Microsoft Business Central, basically a cloud ERP. I would love to see a integration with this new product and what should be very popular.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Canada Post Lettermail/Over-sized Lettermail options

Would be awesome to get a lettermail/ oversized lettermail option incorporated through Canada post instead of having to hand print labels and or buy individual stamps

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. wave

I use wave accounting and love it -- would be nice to connect to it for shipping orders.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow ecommerce bridge for ship quote with dimensional

I love Shipstation, but there are still some holes that could make your product more competitive and truly useful.

Dimensional shipping is a problem for many large ecommerce shops, or shops that offer a wide variety of products. As we all know shipping is actually based on volume, not weight. Yet most ecommerce packages can not give a correct ship quote for larger items as they do not quote the volume of the items.

Some shops address this by building the shipping costs into the item they are selling, but this only works well if the customer is buying one…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Quickbooks integration for Canada

Currently Quickbooks integration is only supporting US tax definitions. Quickbooks integration for Canada would be very useful for many Canadian. customers/potential customers...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Canada Post GST/HTS Reporting

Currently, Shipstation does not break out the GST/HST tax that is part of the cost of each label the shipper pays to ship within Canada. This value is returned (or can be requested) via Canada Post's web API. Canadaian businesses need to report the amount of this tax they have paid. All we would need is for SS to request the tax in the API and record it for each label created.If we could export this field in SS reporting, we'd be able to significantly improve automation of our accounting. Note: I am not speaking of the tax collected on…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base