Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. direct delivery

I would like to see the implementation of the "Direct Delivery" option for UPS packages, which restricts delivery only to the address we ship to and doesn't allow recipients to re-direct the delivery of packages.

This is essential for fraud protection.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Royal Mail Door Step scanning

All our UK Parcels with Royal Mail are now scanned on the doorstep when they are delivered or a delivery attempt is made. When I used the Royal Mail DMO app you’d be able to get the tracking/parcel number to see if it had been scanned or delivery attempted.

I’ve tried to see if I can get it from the printed label but can’t seem to get that working.

In Shipstation at the moment it only supplies a click through link for internationally tracked items.

Would you be able to forward a request to add this ability to Shipstation. The…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. zulily integration

We ship multple orders for "deal of the day" type sales on Zulily.com, would be awesome if they could transfer these purchases right to ship station.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Lowes & Home Depot Intergration

Would love to see these Selling Channels added.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ecomdash

We use ecomdash and have the connection set up. It would be nice to be able to feed all stores data into Ecomdash. This way we keep both systems up to date and all shipping information flows to ecomdash.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Could you elaborate a little on what you mean by “feed all stores data into EcomDash”?

For now, we’ll keep this idea open and other users are free to add in their votes and ideas as well!

6. zapier

We use the ShipStation Triggers in Zapier quite extensively, but they're missing a key bit of basic order information: Quantity Shipped.

I can see lots of details about each order in the New Order or Order Shipped Triggers, but neither reports back the total number of items in a given order/shipment.

This data is available in the ShipStation interface and it's available on reports that are generated from Insights. If there is any way you could amend the Zapier triggers to include Quantity Shipped, that would be immensely helpful to us.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Have "Notify Market Place" checkbox defaulted.

We have to check the box for "Notify Market Place" for every single shipment. If a user forgets, the marketplace doesn't get updated and we have orders sitiing in our website listed as processing.

Seeing as to how having that box unchecked would be the rarity, and having it checked would be the majority, I feel this should be default checked with the option to uncheck if necessary.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there! Thanks for your great idea.

In case you weren’t aware, you can click the header for “Notify Marketplace” when marking orders as shipped and this will check the box for ALL orders you are marking as shipped.

We’ll keep this in mind but would like to see more interest from other users before we pursue this idea. If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

8. Support the UPS World Ease Program

Please add the ability to support the UPS World Ease program. We are looking for a way to ship to Canada and domesticly.

https://www.ups.com/us/en/shipping/services/value-added/world-ease.page

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. WePay or Custom Made Integration

I have a store on CustomMade.com Payments are gathered through WePay. Is there any possibilities of either Custom Made or WePay becoming a selling chanel easy to import? Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. multi package / item shipment for AusPost

Really urgently need this. Many companies need to ship multiple cartons to customers. Carriers charge a basic charge then a kg rate plus a small charge per item. Its not cost effective to make 3 connotes for one shipment. Please urgently look at this. Our old system SupplyMaster does this just fine.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New Zealand Post

Integrate with New Zealand Post or Fastway! Australia, UK and Canada post already available. How about NZ? We personally need this in order to continue using Shipstation. There are other shipping apps that do integrate, but have loved Shipstation for years. The API is available. Grab that market share before it's gone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Returns Portal - Default Shipping Option

Currently, we must add a default shipping option, but if the customer chooses to return an item that doesn’t fit the default label requirements (e.g. weight) then an error will be thrown and the customer will be instructed to contact the company so it can manually create the correct label. This is time consuming for both the customer and company and defeats the purpose of a seamless, hassle-free return system.

That said, I’m requesting that we have the ability to load all of our shipping options that we use to ship out the initial merchandise in to the return portal…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. FedEx Ship Service Options to Display for Customers on WooCommerce

A feature that would allow FedEx ship service options to display for customers on WooCommerce would be fantastic.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Shopify Timeline - New Internal note system - needs to be integrated.

Shopify used to use (notes) and information from that section shows up in ShipStations (Notes from Buyer ) Section. Shopify implemented new way to leave notes and it is called (TIMELINE) notes left in that section do not appear in shipsattion and creates internal communication problems.

it would be ideal if the TIMELINE notes would up in ShipStation's Internal Notes Section since they serve the same purpose.

thank you

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Shipping Costs from Ship Station should be pushed to Channel Advisor and Shopify.

It is really difficult do a proper shipping cost analysis for orders if you are not pushing the actual shipping costs back to the system it came from. Channel Advisor in particular has a great ability to customize and automate reporting so it would be helpful if it had all the information that is valuable about an order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. royal mail prices

Please can you get royal mail to pull live prices through, currently we have to manually work it out as it does not show when we want to create a label

Thanks
    ames

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. EOD for Fedex Smart Post Lightweight

Hi there,

I work use Fedex Smart Post Lightweight and I have to get my items scanned by a certain time for the company that I work for. My fedex cannot scan 150 packages for me individually per day. This means that I risk some packages getting lost. Can you please find a way to get a physical sheet that I can take to fedex to scan for all the packages (End of Day Form).

Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Increase UPS Carrier Declared Value on insurance.

UPS limits their declared value (via API) to only $500- this is absurd. Please ask UPS to raise this to a much higher amount. We sometimes ship multiple box orders that have a value of up to or over $20,000. Due to this we have to go outside of ShipStation, which adds too much complication and defeats the purpose of even using the software.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Klaviyo Integration

Add Klaviyo as a supported integration like you have done for Mailchimp.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Quickbooks Integration like ShipRush has

Quickbook Integration the way it is does me no good. I do wholesale orders, and my previous shipping vendo ShipRush had it set up so I could sign in, my recent 'QB Online' invoices and sales receipts would show up. I'd choose them, and the ship to info would be there, and after I shipped, the tracking info, carrier, and ship date would be updated in my quickbooks (this is especially helpful since my customers can see the updated invoice online)

I switched from ShipRush because I got better UPS rates with someone who integrates with you, but I do…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base