Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. squarespace

I would like to have the ablity to map SquareSpace fields to different fields in ShipStaton. I have been made aware custom field mapping exists with other website hosts, but it's not available for SquareSpace.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Allow User to set Date Back in Store Import

Hello, I would like to request the ability to set the date back on on my seller channels as I have to contact support 2-3 times a week for this issue. I mostly have this issue with importing orders from ebay. T2 Support told me that the Dev team said the the code would have to be rewritten to fix the issue and to contact support when I have I need to refresh the date. It would save me alot of time to be able to this myself.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Amazon buy shipping is not available with SellerActive integration. Please add.

Amazon buy shipping is not available with SellerActive integration. This is a must have! Please add.

message from ShipStation support:
    "Hello,

This has to do with the way SellerActive's integration was built.

You could take a look at our feedback forum feedback.shipstation.com and explain why there are certain features that would work for your business and how currently not having this feature impacts your workflow. Our development team looks through this forum on a weekly basis for new ideas for ShipStation and we've had a lot of success with user feedback turning into features.

If you are still experiencing an…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Amazon Buy Shipping Multiple Packages

It would be very helpful if we would be able to ship multiple packages on an amazon buy shipping order instead of splitting shipments.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Delay Order Sync

Basically, we need a setting that allows you to say "only pull orders from Shopify that are at least XX minutes old". Preferable at least 30-60 minutes old, in my case.

We use an app called One Click Upsell, which basically presents customers with an opportunity to add a special deal to their order after they've already checked out. It comes in as a 2nd transaction, but the app automatically merges the 2 orders within Shopify. There's a decent likelihood that we could sync our orders and pull an order into ShipStation in that window of time between when a…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. in cart delivery feature request: product attribute based ship methods and box assignment

I've seen the basic functionality of ShipStation's In Cart Delivery feature that is currently in Beta. We love the idea of expanding our use of ShipStation with the In Cart Delivery feature, but to use this feature, we will need the ability to restrict ship methods and box selection based on product attributes. We've defined our detailed requirements here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DNOpyuWrTFCtrbaOTx6Hxu_9vYS1HIynbMtsZbDYsEE/edit?usp=sharing

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Woocommerce Shipping Insurance option

I would like to offer optional shipping insurance at checkout on my woocommerce website. It would be awesome if shipstation had an integration or plugin for this like some of the other shipping platforms.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Verification of Postcode/Zipcode

Verification of the delivery address postcode/zipcode needs to be installed. Currently we have had a couple of orders where the first line of the address has been similar and the address has verified to a completely different city, with completely different postcode. Postcode was YO but was changed by Verification to TQ. Surely a Verification of delivery address should take into consideration the city and especially postcode/zipcode!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please add Purchase Power as a carrier

Stamps.com is getting too expensive we would like to move to something reasonable and go through Purchase Power. Would like for you to add and become partner with Purchase Power.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. jetti

Would love to see an easy way to link Shipstation with Jetti e-commerce platforms.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. UPS Ground Freight

We have used UPS Ground Freight for 10 years an it saves $$ when sending more than 8 similar packages to the same destination, we do this through worldship, ShipStation says they can do this but, I can't.

This is what they say in their help section.

UPS Ground with Freight Pricing: Currently only available for U.S.-based accounts. ShipStation does support creating labels using the UPS Ground with freight pricing for multi-package shipments over 150lbs.

This is still considered a UPS Ground service, but it uses the freight pricing model instead of the small parcel pricing model. This is not…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. monday.com

integration with monday.com would be a boon! This solution allows for complete sales funnel tracking. We use it to track every order, sales lead, internal company note, etc. It's an amazing hub, and integrations between shipstation and monday.com would be mutually beneficial!!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I want to toggle between carrier account when making multiple labels

I want to be able to choose my carrier account when making multiple labels at once for identical packages (sent to different customers). Currently if I make multiple labels for multiple orders/packages I cannot choose between my carrier accounts, it only allows me to use my UPS account, I cannot choose my Stamps.com account if it is cheaper for those packages. If I am only making postage for one package I am able to toggle between my carrier accounts to find which one offers the cheapest rate. I only use UPS ground to ship. Depending on where the package is…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Other Shipping Options to ShipNotify object.

It would be helpful if the ShipNotify object included information about orders billed to a third party account.

When you ship with UPS or FedEx you have the option to bill the shipment to a third party. We often use this when drop shipping. This is displayed in ShipStation under Other Shipping Options (see screenshot), but is not included in the ShipNotify payload sent to a custom store.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. EIRO/VAT Numbers at Channel LEVEL - NEEDED FOR BREXIT

I ship for multiple channels (ie companies) and therefore I need to be able to have VAT and EIRO numbers at Channel Level ie for each customer. With Brexit looming I dont want one company being monitored and becoming liable for any tax issues post-brexit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Map Shopify Barcode to UPC

Scan to ship is a feature that is linked to a UPC but Shopify Barcodes do not synch to shipstation which renders this feature unusable without manual updates. We add several products a day so a manual update would be extremely time consuming.

Can you just map the data from Shopify barcode to UPC to sync

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adding new carriers

Would be great if could add new courier/carriers such as Yodel DX and Tuffnells

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. select cheapest service

i would like shipstation to be able to choose the cheapest shipping method for each order that comes in. currently, i use UPS & USPS and i have to manually select between the 2 services to see which one is cheaper. this process is very time consuming and needs to be done on an order by order basis. i would like shipstation to automatically upload the cheapest shipping method so i can print all the labels at once.

21 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Amazon and FedEx One Rate Saturday delivery option

See attached. When using my company FedEx account rates instead of Amazon's rates, there is no way to select Saturday delivery using Amazon settings and qualify for the FedEx OneRate rates.

Since Amazon requires the order to be shipped with their shipping profile in order to meet their coverage and other requirements, it would be helpful to enable a Saturday delivery option available.

The image on the left incorporates the Amazon selections--circled in Red are the 'extra' options for the FedEx One Rate 2nd day using a Pak.

The image on the right shows the options available when I use…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base