Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. First Mile additional services

We are going to start processing international shipments out of our NY warehouse (previously was out of UK). We'd been working with DHL First Mile for quotes and in moving forward with this set up realized that the shipping options they had quoted us were not available in ShipStation. Is it possible for ShipStation to reflect their current available rates from First Mile? Specifically ePacket and Priority Packet Tracked rates. First Mile offers very competitive international shipping rates, and making all of those available via ShipStation would be a huge help for us and other businesses I'm sure.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. eBay canceled orders DO NOT cancel in ShipStation! Risk of $ loss!?!

When an order is cancelled on eBay it should automatically be cancelled in ShipStation.

This does NOT happen.

When an order gets canceled on eBay it remains in 'awaiting shipment' in ShipStation unless it's manually canceled.  If a staff member cancels the order on eBay and forgets to also manually cancel it in ShipStation and that item gets shipped out by the shipping team. This results in shipping out items that were canceled and refunded. That is a huge financial loss.

I contacted ShipStation support. They said the reason is that the eBay order feed shows OrderStatus": 2 instead of OrderStatus":…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Pushing calculated rates for specific products to Shopify checkout

We would like to have the ability to push specialized calculated rates for specific items, based on dimensions and weight, from Shipstation to Shopify checkout.

Most of our items use a standard packaging size, but a handful of items are much larger and require a much different shipping rate than what we factored in for our flat rate shipping. We would like to be able to compensate for this.

I would like to be able to set a rule that, if these particular items are added to the cart, then it changes the shipping options at checkout from our flat…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. OPEN ORDERS DIRECTLY INTO SHIP STATION FROM SHOPIFY TO SAVE TIME SEARCHING FOR AN ORDER

Is there a way from the Shopify orders page to open up the order directly into shipstation? For example when we click "more actions" in shopify we can usually click make shipping label with shippo and it takes us directly into the order without having to search for it to make the label which saves us some time

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. DHL V4 API Connection

With the V4 API connection to DHL - Order numbers are included in the shipment data. Right now this is not happening which is creating a lot of work in our reconciliation process.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I am looking to enable the GoGreen Carbon Neutral Service with DHL.

We are a carbon negative business and have recently moved our courier from DPD to DHL. There seems to be no way to select the GoGreen Carbon Neutral Service with DHL. This feature is absolutely critical to us, as we have to offset the carbon emissions if we don't select this option. We urgently need this option enabled please.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Restrict available Products in Manual stores

I work for a warehouse and we ship out items for multiple different businesses. It would be nice to be able to restrict available products in manual-store so when a manul order is created only the products for that store come up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ShipSurance billing - Refunds and all transactions need to be displayed!

I had contacted Shipstation today to see if my voided ShipSurance insurance was actually refunded; because there is NO way to see the last 14 days of insurance purchases or refunds with ShipSurance.

When Shipstation finally got back to me, I was told that this "FEATURE" (to see our purchased and refunded Shipsurance payments) is NOT AVAILABLE... Instead, I was told to create this "Feedback Suggestion," in hopes that it would get "voted on." (See attached email from your staff).

I am NOT happy! That is NOT a good answer. We buy tons of insurance on a daily basis, and…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Notification for expiring token

Would be great to get an auto-generated email notification in advance of a marketplaces's expiring token. Maybe 30 days/7 days/1day warnings, or something along those lines. It creates a bit of a mess if a channel is disconnected while orders are coming in. This just happened to me- the way I found out was because my marketplace shipment notifications were failing. I chatted with an agent about it and they did not even see that was the issue. I figured it out myself. Thanks for considering!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Statement of spend on ShipStation Carrier Services

When using ShipStation Carrier Services, it would be useful to see a statement of spend - both of topups and deductions so we can cross-reference for accounting purposes. The automatic invoices of topups are useful, but I had a label duplication printing error the other day which I wasn't able to check without contacting support.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. automate.io

Please create an integration like Zapier, but for Automate.io.They have workflow bots (multiple step push/pull, not just one push/pull). I would use it to sync my tracking numbers to a field in a g-sheet and then send an email from my Gmail (g-suite) account with the tracking number, all in the same flow.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Etsy

I would like Ship Station to be able to pull through Gift Notes from Etsy please. We need to see these as some of our items need messages in.
    Many thanks,
    Bec

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Walmart DSV

Please add Walmart DSV as a direct connection!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Update Shopify with new tracking info when shipping label is cancelled and reissued

For a variety of reasons, we will occasionally need to void a shipping label and then create a new label for a shipment. This is no problem, and works smoothly.

However, my customers get confused when the tracking information they were sent from shopify (received from shipstation) ends up saying that the label has been cancelled.

Right now, when a new label is issued in shipstation, a note is added within shopify indicating the new shipping carrier and tracking number. However, this is not communicated to the customer.

Manually adding or communicating the updated tracking information is burdensome, as most…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Site Account as matching criteria with channel adviser.

Add more relevent criteria to be able to identify orders coming in to Shipstation. Specifically when there are multiple sites flowing into Channel Adviser and all shipping from the same distribution center. Would be nice to have Site Account added to Shipstation's matching criteria with Channel Advisor!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. return shipping price back to magento

A lot of companies ship wholesale orders that the shipping is pre-paid and add. The invoice is sent to the customer for payment after the order has shipped. The shipping amount has to be manually put on the order in Magento once the order has shipped. It would be nice to have the option to override the shipping price on the order in Magento, with the actual shipping paid in ShipStation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. importing line items from a mixed order into quickbooks online

I need to know exactly how much of each item was sold at the time the orders transfer from Shipstation to Quickbooks Online. We sort our sales by product category company wide, but we can't get that data easily from Shipstation. Everything arrives in QBO as Mixed order and goes into one bucket.

Is there a report I can run that will show this data so at least I can do a journal entry? Seems a bummer that it can't be automated as so much for Shipstation offers the automation.

Let me know if there is a work around. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. commerce hub

Sync orders from Commerce Hub directly into shipstation with API.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ShipStation and MyDHL+ Integration

It would be great if there was a native integration between ShipStation and MyDHL+ so that all DHL labels created in ShipStation are imported into MyDHL+. This will allow us to create return labels from the original shipment if required as ShipStation does not offer international returns.

This would improve our companies productivity and minimise human error. Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. mercado libre Integration Partnership

We are selling in the US in many marketplaces,
    In Mexico on Amazon, and Mercado Libre, we need ASAP the integration with Mercado libre, hope the ETA will be really soon.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base