Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Multi-Box Shipment Information Visible in API

As I understand it the information available in the ShipStation API does not distinguish between single-box and multi-box shipments. We need visibility in the API as to (1) how many boxes are in a shipment, (2) what products are in what box, and (3) the tracking number of each box. This information is essential for generating an EDI 856 (advance ship notice) document.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. User and API Restriction by Store

For users who ship for various companies it would be very helpful to have an API key for each store so that one client would not be able to access other client's data through a shared API. This data security could be extended to the user restriction where users could be assigned to certain store(s).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Freight in Canada

We ship furniture and are looking to consolidate all our shipping with one piece of software. Would be great if you could offer freightclub, freightcom in canada. It looks amazing that we can link our woocommerce and inventory. Just missing that one thing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Include FBA shipping charges in estimation

Currently, ShipStation doesn't offer the pricing for FBA shipping. This would be useful as a cross-check, to ensure that what we are posting on our Squarespace site matches what we will be charged via Amazon FBA. It would be a really useful feature to have as we build our store out more, and as we ship internationally.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. DHL eCommerce SmartMail Parcel Expedited Max

This shipping option is a game changer for expedited domestic shipping. Guaranteed 2-3 business day delivery broken down by the ounce at under 1 pound. Only problem? ShipStation / Endica won't integrate this one shipping method, forcing us to use a CSV batch upload process that's ridiculous to get the job done.

Bottom line? I'm still using CSV because the savings are worth it. Integrate the shipping method already and be done with it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adult Signature Restricted

Now that USPS has added the Adult Signature Restricted as a confirmation alternative, that would be super to be able to use via ShipStation. Having the addressee's signature on file would help a lot in case we get a notification of a chargeback from the Scheme holder and defending the purchase so that we are not a victim of fraudsters.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. API shipment for all marketplaces

I would like to be able to set up an API to send tracking information from all my marketplaces back to our internal warehouse system for invoicing and shipment updates. Right now it doesn't seem possible and I think it would be a great help.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please allow for Walmart Canada Integration

Please allow integration for Walmart Canada selling channel. I have Walmart USA set up but I need integration for Walmart Canada.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Walmart Canada

Walmart Canada is a new platform from Walmart, specifically for the country of Canada. While Walmart US has ship station integration, Walmart CA is not currently set up for API integration with Ship Station. This platform is new, and will be launching fully in September. There are currently only a group of sellers allowed to sell, however within the next few months, the platform will open to more third party sellers. I think it would be beneficial to get the store setup soon, so that more sellers are ready to add orders into their dashboard as soon as the platform…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ActiveCampaign Integration?

I'd like to see an integration between ShipStation and ActiveCampaign, my mailing list host/email automation system.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. usps expired label refund

USPS label manager to track non active labels and request refund before they expire.

Sometimes labels are created and prepaid but are then never used. It would be great to have a feature that track labels that do not go live and make it easy to request refund before they expire.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. import scheduled ship date from Etsy

The "Scheduled to ship by" date on Etsy is a crucial to our ability to ship orders out on time. For many shops, some items within a few days of the order date while others must ship within a few weeks.

It would be very helpful if SS could import this date field into it's "Ship by" column. Then a user could easily filter to view all orders due today, or all orders due this week.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your great idea! We’ll keep this in mind but would like to see more interest from other users before we pursue this new feature. If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

13. fba mexico

Please support FBA Mexico!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please allow me to connect Shipstation to my IndieGoGo orders

Allow me to connect to crowdfunding site IndieGoGo to fill orders "Perks"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Multiple Packages in SFP order

Currently it's not letting us set up multiple packages in a SFP order from Amazon. Why is that and can it be fixed?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Etsy Studio

Please add Etsy Studio as a Selling Channel.

Many of us have Etsy stores with products in both Etsy and Etsy Studio. So frustrating not to see the Etsy Studio orders imported.
    Thank you, Kitt

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Unused return label filter

Create a filter for return label aging so that I can set up automation to void unused labels at age=28 days

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Integration with Stripe

A couple of years ago a number of us requested ShipStation integration with Stripe. In our case, because Amazon stopped hosting webstores about a year ago, we migrated to a GoDaddy online store which uses Stripe and PayPal for payment processing. PayPal orders pop into ShipStation just fine as usual, but we have to manually create orders coming in via an email from GoDaddy/Stripe. ShipStation was then integrated with Stripe Relay for mobile apps. We do get a fair amount of customer traffic from mobile devices, and I imagine Stripe Relay integrates and works well with ShipStation for those who…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Importing orders from QuickBooks Online

For many businesses Quickbooks Online is the only place where the invoices (orders) are created. It would be great if ShipStation could import the invoices or sales receipts from QBO, and then push the tracking numbers back to QBO when the shipping label has been created.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. payment method

Be able to change the payment method to a custom field in automation. For instance, all Amazon orders import with a payment method of "other" and I want to change it to "Amazon". And eBay has "PayPal Express Payment" change it to "PayPal"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base