Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Indonesian DHL Express export integration? More international carriers?

Would be awesome if you guys are working on expanding your international carrier integrations!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Facebook Shop integration

Facebook made some updates on their shop. Our company is starting to take this platform more serious. I wanted to know if shipstation can start working on a Facebook shop integration

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. DPD local

Although DPD and DPD local are part of the same group, DPD Local is the largest direct to consumer and in our experience provide by far the best rates and service compared to other carriers we have used in the past. Intergration with DPD local would by far make ShipStation a far more poplar platform here in the UK.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. deliverr

Deliverr is the Walmart's 2Day shipping program. In order to be competitive with Amazon they are now offering the same shipping times.

Having this integrated with Shipstation would help make for a smooth transition to faster shipping option for Walmart.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Walmart Canada

please add walmart cananda it will save a lot of time on shipping
    thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. shipsurance auto fund

I would like it if there were a way to set up autofunding for Shipsurance just like you can do with Stamps.com.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Partial Shipment Revision

There is a big issue with partial shipments when it comes to connecting to other marketplaces.

Currently, we use Farapp to connect Shipstation and Netsuite.

The split order functionality does not work as intended.

What happens is when you have backordered/partial orders, you can't adjust the quantity on Shipstation.

Yea, you can split the order, but the connector does not recognize the order once you split it.

Example 1: Lets say you have Order 123.
    The order is split into 123 and 123-1.
    Farapp does not recognize 123-1 so it cannot fulfill in Netsuite.

Example 2: Lets say you have…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Import FBA orders outside of US and Canada

Amazon is making it easier to expand (especially to Europe), which we recently did. Shipstation does not currently support importing FBA orders outside of the US. I would really like to keep using Shipstaion to keep track of my inventory and to be the central hub for all my orders.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add UPS Simple Rate

We are adding UPS's new shipping program called Simple Rate, we need this added to ShipStation.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Set carrier (UPS, FedEX, USPS, ETC) and service (Ground, Next day, ETC) level separately

We ship using several Retailers shipping accounts. on thier orders it will say what service level to use.
    As things are now with the automation rules, you have to set the carrier and shipping level together.
    It would be helpful to have the option to set the carrier, and speed individualy

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi thanks for bringing this up! I see you’re looking to separate carrier and service speed.

Something that might help give you visibility of the service speed is to map this field to ShipStation’s “shipping service” when importing orders via CSV. This will show at the top of your shipping info section in order details.

11. Combine US and Canadian accounts

We ship out of Canada and US and have to have 2 Shipstation accounts to manage shipments. It's very inefficient and would be so much better to have everything live on one account.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Map Sendle Shipping Cost

Map the final Sendle shipping cost to your system, at the moment the API is outputting a $0 value for the actual shipping cost.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Set a limit for the number of orders during a sync

On average, 160-170 orders are requested per sync from our WooCommerce store. The sheer amount of data is so great, that our server can rarely process the request within the 60 second timeout set on our server. I was hopeful that the auto-update algorithm would identify the errors and increase its frequency, but so far, that does not appear to be happening.

The ability to reduce the number of orders requested per sync (setting a cap) would likely ease server load, and allow for data to be imported into SS.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Squarespace Mailing List

Squarespace just started this service as an alternative to Mail Chimp, it's cheaper so I'm giving it a try.
    Would love to see ship station provide a way to link this up as they do with Mail Chimp.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Combine Accounts

To start, we have two accounts with UPS, one to show our SurePost account and one to show our ground account.
    I would like to know if it would be possible for you guys to create coding that would allow for both of our accounts to show up at the same time on ShipStation? The UPS API that we are working on is supposed to show all of our options for them to see the lowest rates possible to choose from. We would like to have all options available in one group on ShipStation to continue our process of automation…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Prevent duplicate eBay orders from importing through Shopify

Shipstation already has a store setting for Volusion stores that prevents eBay orders from importing through Volusion. We need the same for Shopify.

We sell on Shopify and on eBay. I have both sales channels added to Shipstation. Recently, Shopify has added an eBay integration. We have mapped a few products so their inventories are shared, and the items can be sold on both marketplaces with shared inventory. Shipstation now brings in two orders for ever order placed for these mapped items, one from Shopify and one from eBay.

We're hand managing each order for now, but this invites errors.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. int

Integration with Icontact

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Include Loomis Express as a new Carrier

It would be nice to include Canadian Carriers such as Loomis Express for finding rates

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Support Square Modifiers in Transactions

Somewhat surprisingly Shipstation does not support syncing square modifiers (a fairly important part of a sales transaction) which means that a user has to log into square and look at every order before shipping.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base