Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. carrier pickup on mobile

It seems the only thing that cannot be accomplished on mobile (at least in my use case) is scheduling a carrier pickup. We use the stamps.com account for UPS so they don't come everyday, nor do we ship everyday.

I would love to see scheduling a carrier pickup become a feature for the mobile app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  ShipStation Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Publish your Iphone app in India app store

I can’t install it while I’m in India. Publish your app here too

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to COPY USPS tracking number on iOS Mobile App

I regularly use the iOS app to check tracking numbers and paste to customers regarding their order. However, if I click on the tracking number it doesn't allow me to COPY it so I can paste into emails. Please fix.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add to my Stamps funds from the shipstation mobile app / Why can't we do this??

Amazon sellers get paid via the creation of the label, so if it is the 14 day cut off and you would like to be paid for all sales up to this cutoff time - it would be nice if the mobile app allowed stamps funds to be added like the desktop version. I'm not sure why this wasn't put in the mobile app to begin with? Also its nice to see your labels waiting for you when you come in each day- one less task for the morning, I'm a "Company of One" so i need all the efficiency…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Product Scanner for Shipstation Mobile

Hi,

We are trying to eliminate human error in packaging and picking our product. It would be helpful to have a barcode scan feature on Shipstation Mobile in order to pick and assign labels to products.

Jesse

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. inventory

It would be nice to be able to edit inventory counts on the mobile app. I currently use my tablet and carry around the warehouse to do inventory counts. I have to use the browser to do this and if your using a smaller tablet the view can be limited. Therefore I would like to be able to use my phone or tablet using the app for this. Thank you for your consideration.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Use Airprint as default "Preview" print method on iPhone app

The iPhone app should support airport, which is the preferred, native use of printing. This isnt to say that ShipStation Connect is bad, but unless Airprint is supported, on-the-go printing is only available with lots of pre-work to set things up, and adds several unnecessary steps (save label first, then open it with another app and print)

The existing "preview" function is the right place to put it. Right now, the only option is to hit the "Done" button that closes the preview. It should also have the icon (upper left corner, or lower right corner) that simply pushes the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Update Mobile App To Stop Discount Code From Being Counted As Product Ordered

On the Mobile App, if a discount code is used, the app incorrectly counts it as a product. So, as an example, if a customer of mine orders 4 dozen cupcakes with a discount code, the total number of products that shows up in the summary is 5 and not the correct amount of 4. This only happens on the mobile app; the product count is correct on the desktop. This should be updated on the mobile app. I have an example, but I don't want to post the image because it has personal data on it. Thank you for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Create Batch on Mobile

Hi.
    Please make a option for label to create a batch on mobile app we are too much struggling to get all the pc .
    Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Customer database

Would like to be able to see my customer database on my mobile device. I get customers emailing me about purchases and I can't respond back with an accurate answer to there question.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show custom fields on mobile app

Would be great to see Custom Fields on Mobile APP. I use custom1 to enter what company I am dropshipping with. It also allows me to know quickly if i have already handled the dropship (and awaiting tracking from manufacture).

If a customer calls me when im away from store, i cant tell if i already dropshipped his order yet or not. (because custom 1 field is not displayed on mobile app).

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Inventory on Mobile App

I would like to be able to edit inventory numbers via the mobile/ipad app. This would be much better than having to lug around a laptop.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Calculator in APP not displaying correct shipping cost. - Bug

With the exact same information in the mobile app and online, I get different shipping costs. The app is incorrect and shows a much lower cost than the actual. Image attached. I often use the app when pricing merchandise and just realized how wrong it is. I greyed out the ship from but they are the same.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi @Daniel Munevar PlantVine! Thanks for bringing this up, we’re reviewing this issue with our development team for the Android version of ShipStation mobile.

We’ll keep you posted on when you should update your mobile app.

14. Android App Rate Calculator Issues - Bug

When I change any of the options in the Optional section (except the package size) it resets anything I changed in the Required section. Very annoying as we always start from the top down.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Android Galaxy Note 8, App constantly needs to be force closed

I'm finding that I constantly need to be force closing the app and reopening it. Sometimes it hangs when refreshing orders, and sometimes when just using the calculator but it happens almost every time i open the app that has been open previously.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thanks for bringing this up! Can you please reach out to our support team so we can collect information unique and private to you? This will help us isolate specific instances where your mobile app is crashing.

16. Add auto-funding trigger from mobile app

We use the mobile app at the warehouse to generate labels. The auto-funding feature does not initiate from there so when the funds are low the fulfillment is halted until we can get to a computer at an office location. Ideally the mobile app would also trigger a fund transfer when necessary to support label creation.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. End of Day barcode not valid for Canada Post

Tried to use the EoD barcode from the mobile app when dropping off a batch of shipments and Canada Post was unable to read it and required the printed manifest.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Schedule USPS Pickups from Mobile

Add the ability to schedule USPS pickups from the mobile app.

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  ShipStation Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. multiple quantities on ipad

We are struggling to ensure customers are getting multiple items when they order 2 or more of something as the quantity isn't highlighted like it is on PC. Can you please update the ipad mobile app so that when an item has multiple quantity it is highlighted in red like it is on the computer??? I will be extremely grateful if you can do this soon!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding inventory through Mobile app warehouse location

Your customers would benefit greatly from warehouse location available on the mobile app. We use our phones (handhelds) to do inventory control as well as order pick. So, without warehouse location we cannot use the mobile app for adding and checking inventory. Instead we end up using the website through a tablet but that doesn't have your great UI like the mobile app. I see a lot of customers are chiming in on this development, but our thought is for adding inventory to our bin locations through bar code scan. So yeah, include a bar-code scan capability too.

OK Thank…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  ShipStation Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base