Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. print one packing slip per page AND a packing slip with label on another page.

I would like to have the capability to print one packing slip to a full sheet AND print a packing slip and label on a separate full sheet. If you need to add a new form called "invoice" so that could print one per full sheet that would be acceptable as well. This is definitly needed for printing bulk labels. When more than one order is selected it always prints 2 packing slips per page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. printing packing slip status on orders screen

We print the packing list to pull our items. There is no way to see if the packing list has been printed. We need this to display as a column on the order screen. Currently this can only be viewed in the shipments tab. "packing list printed". At shift change or when trying to trouble shoot there is not a way to determine this from the orders tab. If it has been printed, it is most likely somewhere in the warehouse being fulfilled. Not knowing this, can lead to it being printed a second time and a duplicate order pulled.…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add Scaling/Page Fit Option to ShipStation Connect

Add ability to enter a default scaling percentage when printing via ShipStation Connect. We use a custom label size which means 4x6 labels have to be scaled down to fit. If we could specify this scaling, that would allow us to skip opening the system print dialog box and applying settings manually. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. test label

We can create a "test label" when using USPS, but that option is not available when using UPS.
    We had an issue the other day editing an address on a UPS label, but the only way to verify it was to purchased it...then we had to cancel them...about three times! What a pain.

Turns out, for some stupid reason, you have to UNCHECK the "autocorrect" box in the edit window to get the corrected address to stay and print correctly on your label. SOOOO frustrating!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Catalog Labels

We've recently created a catalog and would like to ship this item to customers the most cost efficient way possible. It would be great to be able to print a smaller label and ship them the way magazines are shipped instead of putting them inside of an envelope and shipping them first class.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. drag orders to print in specific way

I would like to have the ability to move individual orders and also be able to print in said order

example: I have 3 sales for coffee mugs. Id like to be able to drag the orders and print them in a specific way. This would allow me to put same products and quantities in an order that would allow me to ship them efficiently.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. EOD form with bar code for Fedex

We want to know to ShipStation product team to see if there is an option to add EOD with bar code for Fedex.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why doesn't the picklist print options have the choice to print the name of the batch?

The picklist prints with no identifier on it!! If I assign a pick list, and then the shipper collects the items and goes to create labels/packing lists, they don't know which batch they have!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. custom fields shopify metadata

Are there more options outside of those 9 that can map to the custom fields? Can we create our own mapping? I am using the giftship plugin for shopify and would like to map the from field and tiny note to the label custom fields as it would greatly improve our company's productivity.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Manifest in alphabetical order

Need to have the ability to print a shipping manifest or a print a batch manifest in alphabetical order.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ERROR- Ship To Phone must be no longer than 25 characters.

Issues printing Labels as ShipStaion doesn't allow more than 25 characters.

I import data from Amazon (USA) orders into Shipstaion via Channel Advisor and for data protection Amazon provide a number in this format.

+1 123-456-7891 ext. 12345

Due to the spaces, "-" and ext. i have to manually edit each order (phone number) before i can print.

This is not fun and i cant be the only person this affects.

I think you should extend the character limit on the telephone number field to fix this issue.

Cheers

Craig

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. price on picklist

Hi, it would be very helpful to have the item price on the Pick List.
    this way ill know where to look for that item, some items I put in a different location based on the price

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 8.5" × 11" (1 per page)

I NEED THIS
    I HAVE A TON OF LABEL SHEETS 8.5" × 11" BUT THEY ONLY HAVE ONE LABEL ATTACHED INSTEAD OF TWO.
    SO I NEED THE OPTION 8.5" × 11" (1 per page) INSTEAD OF 8.5" × 11" (2 per page) OR 8.5" × 11" (w/ Packing Slip) MINUS THE PACKING SLIP OPTION.
    WHY WOULD THIS NOT BE A OPTION TO PRINT ONE LABEL PER SHEET WITHOUT A PACKING SLIP ???
    I HAVE THOUSANDS OF LABEL SHEETS WITH ONLY 1 LABEL REMAINGING ON THEM AND I WOULD LIKE TO NOT WASTE THEM!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add customer phone numbers to order summaries

Please consider adding customer phone numbers to printed order summaries. My staff sometimes need to call customers, and having to go back online to find the number is inefficient. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. FedEx label typeface size

Can you change the font on FedEx labels? When I use the FedEx system the font is large. Your labels are very difficult to read.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Print Order As Selected

It would be amazing if there was a way to have the order which Shipping Labels (and packing slips) were printed be the same as the current sorted order on the Orders page.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Scan to verify and print page

I want to see in Ship Station in the future of the scan page, I would recommend putting the customer's note in the View Buyer/Recipient Information. And adding the order status on the upper column. Like we only open one screen but you have all the information of the order.

Shipment / Order / Ship to / Status

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. for printing: have to choose between getting a blank page every time or not getting the full order printed

we print label + packing slip on same page...but if an order is long (aka has a lot of items on it) then the whole order doesn't fit on that one page -- according to ShipStation there are only two options in this case: either have a blank page print after each and every order we print or have only 1 page print knowing that that 1 page may not include every item on the order...obviously neither option is a fix, more below from support

when this option is enabled, if an order has a lot of line items, the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. [Shipstation Connect] Workflow Rework

Hello there,
    I work with a 3pl that uses Shipstation and Shipstation connect as our main source for fulfillment. I would love to see the Shipstation connect app built out to be more friendly towards 3pl's attempting to use your app.

Within our organization, no user has a set desktop location. It is very inconvenient for our staff to log in to link Shipstation connect every time they need to switch stations (Workstations).

We have had so many issues with Shipstaion connect recently; I would love to see the development team add a little "magic" to the app.

One of…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base