Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Packing Slip Templates

Realtime and/or GUI editing of Packing Slip templates would be helpful, vs html and downloading samples. Also downloading and being able to upload to another ShipStation account would be helpful as well.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Back ordered items on packing list

I like that we can split orders and keep what we've shipped separate from what we haven't shipped. Is there a way to present the items that are back ordered to the customer on the packing list? When you split the order, it just shows what you're shipping, need it to say that we didn't ship something as well.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Automatic correct of French addresses - DO NOT add the state

When using Automatic Correction of international addresses, ShipStation should NOT add the state for French addresses as they are NOT used in France.

OR

ShipStation should truncate those state names. Some Carriers (Globegistics) limit this field to 15 chars.

OR

ShipStation should allow users to create rules AFTER verification and correction has been done by ShipStation

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Contact information on Commercial Invoice

It would be awesome if the contact information could be pulled from the Buyer/Recipient info for the commercial invoice. I've had customers complain that they were not contacted by DHL because there was no contact info on the CI.

Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dynamic coupon code on custom packing slips

We currently put coupon codes on our packing slips, but to offer a TRULY juicy coupon we would need dynamic coupon codes that allow us to upload a list and have them inserted into the packing slip.

When doing this currently with Amazon orders we have to use a "group" coupon code, which means a customer can share the code to their friends, which is why we have to be careful not to offer a deal that's TOO good.

But if we had the ability to upload a list (usually text file or csv) of coupon codes that are set…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. batch summary

I recently started using the Batch Summary to consolidate and automate more of my fulfillment processes. I am, however, still having to hand write information on the Batch Summary that prints at the end of the batch because there is no way to customize it at this time. I propose that a feature be added that would allow this Batch Summary to be customized easily to include additional lines so that as the orders are labeled, checked, filled, etc. that my team can sign off on each step and record the lot numbers.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Define Label Messages on a Per-Store Basis

We drop-ship for multiple national companies such as Amazon, Walmart, and The Home Depot, and all of these sellers have different requirements for the data included in the shipping label reference fields. Currently the ShipStation settings for these fields are global; if we could set them on a store-by-store basis it would be extremely helpful.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Itemized packing slips for multi-package orders

We sell wholesale on Shopify and are trying out ShipStation. We often have multi-package orders and our customers like to have a packing slip for each box, listing the items in that particular box. Currently, it looks like there is no way to do this. If there is please share.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Chronological Pick List

I would like my shipping team to pull and ship items in the order of which they are received.

Please add the option "Order Items By: Age"

Furthermore, it would be great if the pick listed printed in the exact order of the way you configure the awaiting shipments.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Chrome

Please create a Chrome OS compatible version of ShipStation connect. Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. end of the day

It would be great if I don't print an End of the Day report by my cut off time each day and there are shipments, an End of the Day report would be automatically created for me.

Often times I'm busy packing and or get caught on Saturday without manually creating a report and by the time I go to create one I'm no longer able to. So I have many packages that actually have been delivered and received by the post office but the tracking number for those orders don't show it. Furthermore, I have no proof that it…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Higher than SKU#3 for custom label messages

Currently, custom label messages only support SKU #1-#3, even though the label messages can support up to 26 characters per line. I use this to eliminate packing slips and the wasted paper associated with them, so for orders with more than 3 SKUs, it would be useful to support more SKU #s. The functionality is there (you can already put multiple SKUs per line, but it only recognizes 1-3)...it's just a matter activating the variables so that the system recognizes them....

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Getting receipts for express refund for USPS

Shipstation needs to have an option to where we can manually print a shipping receipt without having to go through support. Any idea if this is a possibility?

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Pick List - Option to Total at SKU Level Ignoring Ship Method

On the pick list, it would be really help for each line item to be totaled at the sku level.

Our pick list is printing with the same sku on seperate lines because the skus have different shipping methods.

This means we have to total each line to figure out how many of that single sku to pick...

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. automated package dimensions With Decimals

I need Auto rul for Prime orders to have decimals, so like 9.5 x9.5x0.5 so we can take advatange of The Fredex one rate Seller Prime right now you can only do full numbers

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Coupon on Packing slip

Coupon on Packing slip

"Currently, ShipStation only supports Coupons as line items. There isn't a way to import from any Selling Channel that would add the code to the Order Summary section of Order Details."

So, you won't be able to get it down by total, only in where line items go that is just a limitation of shipstation.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When batch printing, have 4"x6" thermal labels and 8.5"x11" packing slips print in the same order

We batch print our packing slips and labels at the same time based on our batch picking. We have warehouse locations setup within the product database in anticipation of having labels and packing slips print out following "Warehouse Location a-z". This works fine if orders only contain a single item, and we don't have duplicate SKUs on more than one order.

My main issue arises with the 60% of my order that contain more than one SKU. When I print packing slips and shipping labels for a batch of orders, the labels and slips do not print out in the…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. add printing a registered mail label while shipping out using canada post.

I would like to recommend to add printing a registered mail label while shipping out using canada post. So far it only allows to print shipment with xpresspost, priority, regular and expedited

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to hide products within woocommerce bundles on shipping label

We are currently using a plugin which is available through Woocommerce called product bundles which you can see here:

https://woocommerce.com/products/product-bundles/

This plug-in gives us the ability to sell bundles of different products though our site while being able to track each individual product within our inventory.

On the Wordpress front end we can hide each individual product on the email and check out so that if a person purchases a bundle they just see the bundle name and price. The whole time within the orders on the back end it still tracks each product within the bundle.

When we use…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 4 x 4 Labels

Hi,

We currently use DPD as we were doing international shipping and are happy with their rates. Their printer only prints 4 x 4 labels which the barcode scanner is setup to read throughout the parcel's journey.

I've just been in touch with your help desk and they said you only support 4x6 and 8x11, is there any way you can get 4x4 as one of the settings?

Many thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base