Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Transition Time to Shipped Status included on Packing Slip Field Replacement Variables

We wanted to add the time it took for an order to transition to shipped status to the packing slip. A Packing Slip Field Replacement is currently not available for this. It would be nice to have that variable in handy. To show our customers how much time it took for an order to be completed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Thanks for your great idea! We’ll keep this in mind but would like to see more interest from other users before we pursue this idea. For now, please leave your votes and comments to help keep this discussion active. Being specific in how this would affect your workflow and how you’re currently doing it will help our product team to implement new features. If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

2. Scan to print functionality for couriers without rates

Scan to print functionality

Is there an plan to allow scan to print to work on couriers that don't return a rate into Shipstation ?

We hold accounts with our couriers and are not really concerned about the rate that Shipstation returns, as we have negotiated rates directly with the couriers based on our volumes.

Currently in the UK both Royal mail and DPD - are not supplying rate information.

The scan to print option would improve our efficiency enormously

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. eBay Item number on label

I'd like have option that we can add eBay Item number on label, somehow customer wants eBay Item number on the label, thank you,

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Variable shipping day cut off times for different carriers.

Each carrier has a different pick up time so being able to set the defaults differently for each one would make the end of day shipping process more seamless.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Thanks for feedback. Just to help us see what you’re thinking, would you want this cutoff time to be a carrier-level setting on the Carriers & Fulfillments tab? Where in the interface do you think this would best be housed?

5. purolator

Exporting from Canada to the US Purolator defaults to Temporary Shipment in Customs. Need the ability to change to Permanent

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Print a 8.5"x11" packing slip automatically when you a 4"x6" shipping label is printed.

We have a 4x6 label printer for the shipping labels and an 8.5x11 printer for packing slips. When we print a 4x6 shipping label we need the 8.5x11 slip will be printed automatically.

We need to print shipping labels and packing slips on two different printers at the same time using one button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Printing multiple labels (for one order) on 8x11.5 FedEx sheets

Presently it forces you to print two labels on one sheet when you have multiple shipment on one order. The standard FedEx 8.5x11 sheets only have adhesive on the top half. While that would be fine if the bottom half printed the pack list, if you have multiple shipments on the same order, it prints the second label on the non-adhesive half instead of the next sheet. In order to print multiple labels I have to print the same label twice, flipping the second sheet in the printer, to get the second label on adhesive. We are exclusively using a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I need BLUETOOTH function in shipstation.

I need BLUETOOTH function in shipstation in case my internet went down and I can use my phone to print using shipstation mobile.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi @Chien! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. When using ShipStation Mobile to print documents directly to your printer requires the use of ShipStation Connect and the internet. While we wait for other users to chime in, let us know if any of these solutions can help.

As you pointed out, ShipStation Mobile doesn’t support printing via bluetooth. If you wanted to print via bluetooth, you can download your labels and other documents directly to your phone’s memory card and connect your phone to your bluetooth printer (which may require a third party application).

Another way to print your documents is by downloading the documents to your phone, removing the memory card from your phone and manually upload the files to your computer to print to your printer.

9. Adding attachant to

It would be amazing to add an attachment to my orders. I work with a wide variety of distributors and inevitably need to manually enter sales data so that everything stays in shipstation. This increases my processing time, margin of error and general frustration. I would love to be able to attach their specific packing slip so there is no confusion in the sales process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Itemized packing slip

I would like an option on the packing slip to break units ordered onto separate lines versus having a count to the right of 2. For example, if a customer ordered 2 shirts it would appear
    shirt
    shirt
    vs
    shirt 2

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. barcode

We currently print out packing slips via WooComerce, we would love to get the barcode on the bottom to scan and view it in shipstation. How can we get the code to do that?

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Display Less Items in Orders

This somewhat links to an idea I just opened.

You guys need to offer functionality to reduce items on the page to like 10, 25 or 50 in orders.

So we are effectively printing smaller batches.

I want to keep a better eye out on printed labels.

It is too cumbersome when we have 100 unshipped labels in orders and I either have to select all labels I want to print, or have to 'select all' and deselect labels I don't want to print.

There should simply be more functionality that that.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! So you want to be able to have less than 100 orders on a page at a time? As in, make it so that you can have only 10 orders display per page by default, without the need for tags or filtering views?

1 2 10 11 12 14 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base