Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. printing hotkeys

Currently, when you try to print the full hotkey list under "Support resources" and then "Hotkeys", it provides all hotkeys, including the ones I created, which are listed as "Custom Shipping Presets".

When I go to Print PDF, the "Custom Shipping Presets" are not included in the PDF. I would like to recommend that be included in the PDF or there is a way to have a one pager of all the Hotkeys created.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Chronological Pick List

I would like my shipping team to pull and ship items in the order of which they are received.

Please add the option "Order Items By: Age"

Furthermore, it would be great if the pick listed printed in the exact order of the way you configure the awaiting shipments.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add the option for custom fields in return labels and labels using the "Customers" tab

We sell return labels to our customers but in order to send one to them, we have to create a shipping label, void it, then create a return label. We can create a return label using the "Customers" tab but the option to add custom fields is not offered. We need to add order number and reason for product return to the label itself for internal organization. Please add that feature as right now in order to void labels we have to copy and paste every order for a return label into the UPS website and create the label there.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Control which fields are scanable in 'Barcode Search' function

Control which fields are scannable in 'Barcode Search' function. e.g. if you don't want Item Codes to be scannable to create a label untick it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Commercial Invoice currency default by store

If I had it my way I would ask for the commercial invoice currency to be defaulted by store and manually switchable in the customs information section for each order. This way the correct details (including currency) are submitted to this shipper before the creation of any customs documents. And the shipper should have full control with the ability to default the currency based on the specific store or marketplace.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. add orders to end of day form

I would like to be able to see what orders are included in each end of day form. Sometimes I print an end of day form then pack more and end up with more than one end of day. I'd like to be able to print a manifest like you can do on batches but it would go along with the end of day form so i get the right orders with the right end of day form.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sort Shipping Label Printing by Last Name

Make it possible to have shipping labels print in order of LAST NAME alphabetical A-Z? The only option available orders them by the first letter of the first name which is less ideal when organizing orders as first names tend to repeat more.

Would love to have A-Z last name followed by any blank last name/single named customers.

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currency on Commercial invoices

Currently ShipStaion does not support or allow shippers any control over the currency on a commercial invoice.
    The currency is locked in based on your billing address.
    I would guess that most US sellers couldn't care less since they are always selling in US funds.
    I would also guess that many Canadian shippers are unaware and would be surprised that the currency is not based on the store currency. Furthermore it is incomprehensible that such a complex and system like ShipStation does not allow further control (default overall, per store and again on each order) much like everything else.
    Since…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Enable an option to print the packing slip to print with the label on two pgs? I see the option for them to both be on one page but I want t

Is there a way to get the packing slip to print with the label on two separate 8.5 x 11 paper? I see the option for them to both be on one page but I want two separate pages.

Attached is an example. I need to email these to dropshippers and they complain about cutting paper in half and having to tape them to packages.. Plus I dont want two steps to save and email two separate pieces of paper.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. add SKU on international

I would like to add the ability to have product SKUs or Order info on international labels from services like DHL or Firstmile etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. print batch according to order #

I think it would be extremely beneficial to be able to print pick list for batches according to the order number. As of now, this is not an option for the pick list. This should be a very simple implementation.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow for NetStamps Integration

For small packages where the standard 4x6 label won't fit, it'd be great to see a NetStamps solution offered here so people can still print postage without the label and affix to small packages.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Define Label Messages on a Per-Store Basis

We drop-ship for multiple national companies such as Amazon, Walmart, and The Home Depot, and all of these sellers have different requirements for the data included in the shipping label reference fields. Currently the ShipStation settings for these fields are global; if we could set them on a store-by-store basis it would be extremely helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. customs form

Have the option to input all values for customs forms.

After printing the labels, I manually write (with a pen) the importer's contact, exporter's reference, and exporter's contact. There are other fields one could input too.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please Provide the ability to print each Order Summary Report on its own page

Please Provide the ability to print each Order Summary Report on its own page

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adding business hours to return shipping label

Our company has been running into issues with USPS delivering boxes our clients are sending back to us on the weekends, when we are closed. The manager at our local post office said that there should be a way to add your business hours, or at least say that you're closed on the weekends. But unfortunately, this isnt a feature on shipstation. Adding a message, like business hours, would be extremely beneficial and reduce the number of lost/stolen packages.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Multiple Shipstation Connect accounts

I run an order fulfillment center and we use the Shipstation accounts of dozens and dozens of companies in order to get their orders out. However, as we are starting to switch from giant batch prints to printing one by one using Shipstation Connect, we run into the issue of having to log out and log in to every Shipstation Connect account. It's slows down the process SO much.

IF there was a way to just have Shipstation Connect run on the computer, or have multiple accounts signed in at a time, that would be so beneficial for us and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Packing Slip Printed Check-Mark

We need to be able to quickly look at a Check Mark, that indicates that a packing slip has already been printed.

When it comes to printing off Packing Slips, it gets to be a hassle to try and remember which packing slip you've already printed. Especially when you have multiple orders OR orders coming in at various times of the day.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Printing Multiple Orders through A PDF File

When printing multiple orders, the bulk way of doing so is to select all orders and print/save all of the orders through a single pdf. This method, although helpful could be improved for our company. I am not sure how much work it would require to add the feature I am going to explain but it may be worth it. We would like to see an option that, rather than saving all of the selected orders into one pdf, it saves each order selected into its own pdf file. This would create many pdfs as one would expect, but the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Itemized packing slips for multi-package orders

We sell wholesale on Shopify and are trying out ShipStation. We often have multi-package orders and our customers like to have a packing slip for each box, listing the items in that particular box. Currently, it looks like there is no way to do this. If there is please share.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base