Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add printing a registered mail label while shipping out using canada post.

I would like to recommend to add printing a registered mail label while shipping out using canada post. So far it only allows to print shipment with xpresspost, priority, regular and expedited

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Custom HTML Shipment Letter

In the templates section of the dashboard, it would be nice to have a 3rd option for a package 8.5x11 insert. For example, a thank you letter or instructions. Here is an example of an HTML letter I made hoping that I could have print from ShipStation in our warehouse for each package and use custom variables like customer name and order number to personalize it. It would be similar to the current customize option, but just a single WYSIWYG HTML editor to customize your own letter. Here's my HTML example: http://cvfracing.com/v/vspfiles/files/fonts/CVF_Letterhead_Purchase.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We need an end of day report for UPS that is scannable.

We need an end of day report for UPS that is scannable. Having only the electronic transmission is keeping the customer from tracking packages as the distribution center doesn't always get the scans when the packages go through the site. Plus the electronic transmission doesn't capture when the packages leave our dock.

34 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Pick list order items by warehouse location - Secondary filter alphanumerically

We are having issues between SkuVault and ShipStation integration in regards to picklist locations. After chatting with a support rep, we are realizing that shipstation doesn't have a resolution to this currently.

The resolution would be to add an option to the Order Items by Warehouse Location Alphanumerically. (secondary sort?)

Shipstation currently has a sort by Warehouse location but when there are multiple locations, the location with less inventory is that displays first, which in our case is inaccurate. SkuVaults Policy is to pick based on alphanumeric. Shipstation and SkuVault need to have the ability to work on the same…

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ORDER SUMMARY

When filling orders from an Order Summary Report, it makes more sense to have the "qty" to left of "title", rather than across the page. See attached pdf

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automate SmartPost Label Character Limit Split

Allow the customer's address to automatically split and populate the second line on a SmartPost label if it breaches the 30 character limit. Currently it's just a warning message that can be easily missed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Printing Dynamic Message on Shipping Label for Amazon Seller Prime Orders

Label Messages (including dynamic information) at the bottom of shipping labels are not printing for Amazon Seller Prime Shipping Labels.

However, for Non-Prime (Amazon), Walmart, Ebay are printed with messages correctly at the bottom of shipping label.

This would be of great help to identify sku being packed and repack box type information stored in Custom Field. It would speedup substantially the process the pick and pack process. It works prefectly for Non-Prime Orders!

Also the order number printing on shipping label for Seller Prime is big help!

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. EORI/VAT number for international shipments

Would like the ability to have customer EORI or VAT number included in the international shipping documents

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Scan UPC (not barcode) to bring up order

We haven't seen the ability to scan the UPC (not barcode) to bring up an order. There is a mention about scanning the SKU but not the UPC.

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. UCC-128 shipping label format

Currently there is no option within ShipStation to chose which shipping label format you want to use for printing. Please add an option to chose the UCC-128 label format.

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow Packing Slip to be sorted by both Warehouse Location and SKU

We would like to either be able to print the customer name on the Pick List or be able to sort the Packing Slip by BOTH warehouse location AND SKU.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to print on 4x6.25" thermal labels so those of us using UPS can get our labels for free.

Ability to print on 4x6.25" thermal labels so those of us using UPS can get our labels for free.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. batch summary

I recently started using the Batch Summary to consolidate and automate more of my fulfillment processes. I am, however, still having to hand write information on the Batch Summary that prints at the end of the batch because there is no way to customize it at this time. I propose that a feature be added that would allow this Batch Summary to be customized easily to include additional lines so that as the orders are labeled, checked, filled, etc. that my team can sign off on each step and record the lot numbers.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow ShipStation Connect to run as a Windows Service

I have ShipStation Connect installed on one PC in our office in order for all our other PCs to have access to a few printers. This works fine as long as my Windows user account is logged in (so ShipStation Connect starts up).

However as soon as I log out, or if the computer must be rebooted and I'm not around to sign in to my account....ShipStation Connect never runs and nobody can access the printers.

It should be possible to setup ShipStation Connect to run as a Windows Service instead, so that it starts with Windows, and not on…

26 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey @Kris, thanks for bringing this up! You’re right about logging out of your Windows user will not allow ShipStation Connect to run. This is something we’re reviewing for the future. For now, we’d like to hear from others on this before moving forward.

15. 4"x8" thermal label printing

Add an option to print on 4"x8" thermal label.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A4 paper size support for UK users

Running into problems with shipping label position with integrated label printing. No way of fixing this without A4 paper size support.
    Some great work being done integrating UK shippers but we need other UK specific support..

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Specify item weight for custom deceleration doesn't exist or working

For Customs declaration requirements, if we have orders with different items with different weight - the commercial invoice created by SS doesn't actually use the weight that was setup for the product but instead seems to use the package weight and dividing it evenly amount all the items. If there was one item that let's say weighed 20lbs and another item weighed only 1 pound for a total of 21 lbs. SS is inputting both items as weighing 10.50 lbs EACH. This is wrong and should be corrected. Any work around or others having this issue?

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When batch printing, have 4"x6" thermal labels and 8.5"x11" packing slips print in the same order

We batch print our packing slips and labels at the same time based on our batch picking. We have warehouse locations setup within the product database in anticipation of having labels and packing slips print out following "Warehouse Location a-z". This works fine if orders only contain a single item, and we don't have duplicate SKUs on more than one order.

My main issue arises with the 60% of my order that contain more than one SKU. When I print packing slips and shipping labels for a batch of orders, the labels and slips do not print out in the…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. eBay Item number on label

I'd like have option that we can add eBay Item number on label, somehow customer wants eBay Item number on the label, thank you,

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Shipping Label Format Printing

We print either 4" x 6" or 4″ × 6″ (w/ Packing Slip) labels interchangeably depending on the type or size of order. We'd like the ability to switch between the two selections on the fly without having to navigate away from advanced or complicated custom searches.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base