Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add support for the Stamps.com P2 2.25" x 7.5" thermal printer!!!!!!!!

Please add support for the Stamps.com P2 2.25" x 7.5" thermal printer!!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your great idea! We’ll keep this in mind but would like to see more interest from other users before we pursue this new feature. If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

2. flip the labels on mac

For mac users there should be an auto detection so we can flip the labels or have an option set to click and it would print upside down instead. if you use provided labels by UPS to print it has the little text on the bottom that is preprinted. Also please change the printer software to ZPL for customers..has more managed support

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. remove coupon code from packing slip

I wish there was an option to remove the coupon code from my packing slips. Currently, when customers use a coupon code, it shows up as an "item" on the packing slip. However, the majority of my orders are given as gifts...they prefer for the recipient not to know that they used a coupon code, but there is no option to remove this on ShipStation packing slips.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. looking to see if you can put the message label printed on the label for services of surepost and mail innovations. shipworks does it

looking to see if you can put the message label printed on the label for services of surepost and mail innovations. shipworks does it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. separator

Our staff that actually pick and ship orders much prefer to use the Order Summaries as the primary document when processing an order. This is because it has the most necessary information and because they can usually fit multiple orders per printed page.

However, they point out that the Item Quantity is across the page from Item SKU, which makes it easy to get mixed between multiple line items, especially when working quickly.

Adding Line Item separators would solve them quite well. The lines could be dotted or a lighter grey if neccessary, to not confuse a line-item-separator with an…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Dynamically print the product name in the actual color of the product

Many of my products come in multiple colors, and a common error my shippers make is to send the wrong color. It would be awesome if the product name could print out on the packing slip in the actual color of the product.
    So "Large widget - Blue" would print out in blue on the packing slip
    and "Medium widget - Red" would print out in red

My products also come in 2 sizes, so I would also use this to have a custom color for each size, so my packers could easily see which size by the color

From…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Dynamic Label Branding per Store

Looking for different branding TEXT per store. Dynamic Logo works fine, but need to brand text too - Please.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow "Print Store Logos on Shipping Labels" to be Enabled Per Store

Allow us to choose whether to print store logos on shipping labels for each store. Possibly this could override the broader document settings.

We do not want logos on our shipping labels in most cases, but one vendor we supply for does want their logo on their labels. This causes us to have to switch back and forth between enabling and disabling logo printing each time a batch from their store is printed.

Having this setting in the store settings would easily fix this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. automated batches

I run a subscription box company so once a month I ship out about 800+ packages in bulk. I manually have to create batches of 24 pieces and print the labels. Before the labels print I print a label that has the batch information: Batch Number, Product information, Date, and a place for the packer to sign off. It would be great if I could get ShipStation to automatically create these batches of 24 for me using specific criteria for the product such as SKU and its destination (domestic, international).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. SKU number include on the label with bigger format

Please put SKU number include on the label with bigger format instead of setting it as a small message. Really hard to see the sku number with small format like this. I was using teapplix before and their sku number once big and clear on the shipping label. Also sku number can NOT be added on international label. Please help and solve this issue

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Print Labels in order by Product SKU (Master)

Can we print the labels in order by Product SKU?

Our pick list prints in order of the Product SKU (master), but the labels in the batch are printing in the order of the Item SKU (from the marketplace).

This means they do not print in the same order.

If we could sort orders in the Orders tab by Product SKU instead of by Item SKU it would solve our problem. Then our labels would match the pick list.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add logged in users First and Last name to Packing Slip

We keep track of the person who packed each order by manually signing each packing order. Would be nice to have the ability to add the First and Last name of the logged in user to the Packing Slip. At the moment this field in not available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Coupon on Packing slip

Coupon on Packing slip

"Currently, ShipStation only supports Coupons as line items. There isn't a way to import from any Selling Channel that would add the code to the Order Summary section of Order Details."

So, you won't be able to get it down by total, only in where line items go that is just a limitation of shipstation.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Option for Letterhead/Logo Upload for Commercial Invoices

FedEx is pushing all of their clients to include a letterhead or logo when printing Commercial Invoices. More and more countries are requiring this. If not included, packages are likely to get held up in customs incur fees.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Customer Lifetime Order Count On Packing slip

Having a the ability to add the customer's lifetime order count on a packing slip would be a great way for us. We could use that information to include sample products, gifts, coupon codes, or other special items. For example, if total order count is 10, we could add a special sample product or a thank you note.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bulk Printing Order Summaries

It would save us a lot of time (especially at holiday) if we could bulk print order summaries that would all print out on full 8.5X11 pages (not multiple orders crammed together on one page as it is now) so they can be included with shipments.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. CPF Number (Tax ID number)

Add input box for a recipient's CPF Number (Tax ID number), this is a requirement for Brazil shipments. So we currently can't use your system for any orders going to Brazil.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add field "Total Shipping Cost" into any Archived Batch

Hello guys, I'm just curious is it possible to add one extra field on archived batches contained "Total Shipping Cost as it set up in "Shipment Manifest"? In this case I will see daily how much will be charged from Stamps.com for any batch and easy will compare it with my bank account . Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New update to customs forms for declared value to include discounts received on orders

We would love an update within ship station so that the amount that is pulled from the invoice to autofill in the customs information includes final sub-total, so the true amount paid for the items and removes any discounts or promotions they've received on the order. For international customers, this is crucial to ensure they are not paying additional fees and duties on discounts or promotions they received. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add "Source" to packing slip

When I look at the ORDERS screen or the SHIPMENTS screen, I can view a column called "Source". I want to print that on the packing slip. For us, this is Amazon, eBay, Sears, Walmart, or BigCommerce. Since our customer doesn't always order directly from us, it would be a big help for this information to be included on the packing slip.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base