Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Different Printers for Ups, USPS, and FedEx

have a printer option in the Shipping Preset
    Ups and FedEx both give us a printer and labels with their logo to use so instead of having to switch the default printer if it was in my FedEx preset to use a certain printer would be nice

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Print packing lists twice per page

Add the ability to print packing lists twice per page. One copy goes to the customer, the other is kept as a record with the packing person's check marks and sign-off.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Option for the order of printing labels and packing slips

We print Labels and packing slips together. Currently the only option is to have the label print first and then the packing slip. When it comes to packing a mass ammount of poly mailiers (and being right handed) it would be better to have an option to reverse this order. Packing slip first and then label. Currently there is no way to reverse this order. It may seem like an odd request but until you have had to tear, peel and place labels on a poly mailer you probably wouldn't understand. It is just plain awkward.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Own Fulfilment Option for Countries whose postal system is not in your options

Firstly, I love your product and have been using it for a number of years now. BUT there is an issue I have raised a number of times which does not seem to get a look in, but I think it would expand your customer base to other countries.

I ship from a country in South East Asia and only send via local post. Therefore, I cannot print shipping labels. I think this is a big oversight assuming that everyone has accounts with the post offices you have listed and does not help people whose postal system is not listed…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Back ordered items on packing list

I like that we can split orders and keep what we've shipped separate from what we haven't shipped. Is there a way to present the items that are back ordered to the customer on the packing list? When you split the order, it just shows what you're shipping, need it to say that we didn't ship something as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add stock level to packing slip or pick list

It is great to have a option of inventory source, and display current quantity on orders windows.
    However, it will be much greater to have a option to add this(current stock level) on packing slip or pick list. This feature will save our warehouse guy tons of time.
    Highly recommend!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. purolator

It would be great if we could print Special Instructions on a Purolator label. Currently there are no options to do this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. download label

It would be a nice feature if you could have a download label button so that on the rare case a user needs to download a label (when they normally go direct to the printer) you could just click a button to download the label without having to change settings each time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. ShipStation Connect should display Username to verify which user is currently logged on

The user logged into ShipStation Connect on a system should be the same user logged into ShipStation on it as well. So ShipStation Connect should display the current username and not just the computer name. Please add the username to this window! Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. User Specific Printing Order

Allow users to choose their preferred printing sort order. Our pickers like to print by SKU, but our packers need to print with no order so they print in the order they were batched. Solution: Do not keep document print options exclusively account-wide, allow users to choose their preferred printing sort order.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Shortcut / Faster Way to Add a message to "Custom Field "1 on Shipping labels

This is the longest part of shipping process right now. I usually select several items , choose other actions > Apply Bulk Action> set custom field one, add the message , and then Apply. I'd love a short cut or a hotkey for this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. BRING DIGITAL STAMPS TO SHIPSTATION

Create a way to print digital stamps through shipstation. I have to hope between three different platforms at times to mail first class mail

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Page Numbers

Please add the capability to number packing slips printed from Batches in the order they are organized on the batch screen.

Example:
    If the screen is organized by AGE, then the oldest packing slip in the batch should receive page # 1 and each newer packing slip will increase to the next number. This is a powerful organization tool for packing procedure.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Walmart Pickup At Store Labels

Walmart requires all orders which are "Pickup At Store" to have a UCC128 ASN Label. I have contracted a 3rd party developer to make this label for me. The label is complete and uploaded into my Shipstation account.

The problem is that I can only upload the template to the Packing Slip document type. I still need the default packing slip so I am forced to open each order individually and select my Template and then print to get the 2nd required label for my package.

I am requesting that an additional document type be added to ShipStation that I…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. FedEx Collect (Authorized Accounts Only) Option

Both of my big clients use FEDEX Collect (Authorized Accounts Only) option. This lets them pay for the shipping without giving everyone their account number.

See Snapshot of how FEDEX.com does it:

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Print package description on label

When there is a multi-package shipment, we write the package contents into the "Description" field for each package. It would be great if that field could be printed onto the label, just like [Sku #1] can.

A different option would be to restructure the package creation altogether so that you can assign the products and quantities to boxes. This would allow ShipStation to know what you are putting into each package and therefore print the package contents onto the label.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hide zero quantity items on Packing List

It would be great to hide zero quantity items on packing lists - for us, these would be backordered items, 'parent' items of a group (that come over from Quickbooks), or other such things. Right now I think we can only hide zero $ items, which doesn't work b/c sometimes we give away free items that we need to pick

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Cancel order after label being voided instead of going into awaiting shipment tab.

We are running into a small issue.
    When we void a specific label our order goes into "awaiting shipment" automatically. We are looking for a way for the order to automatically get cancelled once the label gets voided. Most of our orders ( when out of stock ) go into awaiting shipment and sometimes our team forgets to cancel the order and we print a label again which is incredibly annoying. We are looking for the feature to be added so please look into this as it will be incredibly helpful to simply have the order be cancelled once the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Intelligent Sorting - Packing Slip

We're currently sorting our packing slips by SKU number, but the sorting is machine rather than natural. Can you please use natural sorting (i.e. 1, 2, 10, 20, 100, 200) rather than the clumsy machine sorting (1, 10, 100, 2, 20, 200) that makes our staff walk more? Our warehouse is currently organized by SKU, but as we move to a warehouse numbering system, we expect to encounter the same issue unless we pad locations with J01, J11 instead of J1, J11.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. UPS Canada label NO reference fields printed

Hi, your customer service told me the UPS label only prints the reference fields when using the UPS US account. We are located in Canada so we use UPS Canada account. I think this should be a simple fix to talk to UPS Canada to update your connection with them so when we use shipstation to print out the label when ship via UPS. The reference will be printed as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base