Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please Provide the ability to print each Order Summary Report on its own page

Please Provide the ability to print each Order Summary Report on its own page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. commercial invoice

Would there be a way to add the option to export the customs declaration information for a particular order to csv. Sometimes we need to use a freight forwarder and therefore arent able to utilize the formal commercial invoice from Shipstation (as this is created by the carrier)...it would be great to not have to recreate all the info that we've already entered into Shipstation once.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. add shipping method to pick sheet

It would really help our shipping department if you could add the shipping method to the pick sheet.

This is nice for our department so that they can just see on the pick sheet if it is will call or has special shipping details.

Every time we have a will call order it does not scan and it has them believe there is a greater issue, but if it was simply added to the pick sheet they would know before they scanned.

They are not the most technical people so when we put a rule to flag it on shipstation…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Print a 8.5"x11" packing slip automatically when you a 4"x6" shipping label is printed.

We have a 4x6 label printer for the shipping labels and an 8.5x11 printer for packing slips. When we print a 4x6 shipping label we need the 8.5x11 slip will be printed automatically.

We need to print shipping labels and packing slips on two different printers at the same time using one button.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Different Printers for Ups, USPS, and FedEx

have a printer option in the Shipping Preset
    Ups and FedEx both give us a printer and labels with their logo to use so instead of having to switch the default printer if it was in my FedEx preset to use a certain printer would be nice

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Print packing lists twice per page

Add the ability to print packing lists twice per page. One copy goes to the customer, the other is kept as a record with the packing person's check marks and sign-off.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Option for the order of printing labels and packing slips

We print Labels and packing slips together. Currently the only option is to have the label print first and then the packing slip. When it comes to packing a mass ammount of poly mailiers (and being right handed) it would be better to have an option to reverse this order. Packing slip first and then label. Currently there is no way to reverse this order. It may seem like an odd request but until you have had to tear, peel and place labels on a poly mailer you probably wouldn't understand. It is just plain awkward.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. barcode

We currently print out packing slips via WooComerce, we would love to get the barcode on the bottom to scan and view it in shipstation. How can we get the code to do that?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want to be able to customize all of our printable options such as Packing Slip, Order Summary and Pick List.

The way you have these set up now I can only customize the Packing slip which is great, but I also need to customize the order summary so that our seamstresses can see the order and any notes left by the customer without seeing the customers actual address and information. The way you have them set up now is functional but it would be great to be able to optimize these for each of our individual businesses.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Multiple boxes for scan to print

I love the new scan to print feature, except many of our orders have multiple boxes withe different weights on one order. I need to be able to add boxes right in this feature by scanning the barcode and adding details on that screen. IT is dumb that it only works for single box shipments.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Own Fulfilment Option for Countries whose postal system is not in your options

Firstly, I love your product and have been using it for a number of years now. BUT there is an issue I have raised a number of times which does not seem to get a look in, but I think it would expand your customer base to other countries.

I ship from a country in South East Asia and only send via local post. Therefore, I cannot print shipping labels. I think this is a big oversight assuming that everyone has accounts with the post offices you have listed and does not help people whose postal system is not listed…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Back ordered items on packing list

I like that we can split orders and keep what we've shipped separate from what we haven't shipped. Is there a way to present the items that are back ordered to the customer on the packing list? When you split the order, it just shows what you're shipping, need it to say that we didn't ship something as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add stock level to packing slip or pick list

It is great to have a option of inventory source, and display current quantity on orders windows.
    However, it will be much greater to have a option to add this(current stock level) on packing slip or pick list. This feature will save our warehouse guy tons of time.
    Highly recommend!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. purolator

It would be great if we could print Special Instructions on a Purolator label. Currently there are no options to do this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Return Label/ Shipping Label/ Packing Slip Order

An option to switch the order of printing of the packing slip, return label, and shippibg label to match the order of operation for our warehouse would be useful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. download label

It would be a nice feature if you could have a download label button so that on the rare case a user needs to download a label (when they normally go direct to the printer) you could just click a button to download the label without having to change settings each time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ShipStation Connect should display Username to verify which user is currently logged on

The user logged into ShipStation Connect on a system should be the same user logged into ShipStation on it as well. So ShipStation Connect should display the current username and not just the computer name. Please add the username to this window! Thanks.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. User Specific Printing Order

Allow users to choose their preferred printing sort order. Our pickers like to print by SKU, but our packers need to print with no order so they print in the order they were batched. Solution: Do not keep document print options exclusively account-wide, allow users to choose their preferred printing sort order.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Shortcut / Faster Way to Add a message to "Custom Field "1 on Shipping labels

This is the longest part of shipping process right now. I usually select several items , choose other actions > Apply Bulk Action> set custom field one, add the message , and then Apply. I'd love a short cut or a hotkey for this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. BRING DIGITAL STAMPS TO SHIPSTATION

Create a way to print digital stamps through shipstation. I have to hope between three different platforms at times to mail first class mail

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base