Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create Barcode for Shipping Label that can be taken to UPS store and they print label

Sometimes Salesperson or Technicians need to ship a package. They can't print a label.

Would like to create a barcode (like what is available on UPS.com) to walk-in to the UPS store, show the barcode on their phone, and then the UPS store can print the label from the barcode.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. price on picklist

Hi, it would be very helpful to have the item price on the Pick List.
    this way ill know where to look for that item, some items I put in a different location based on the price

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ShipStation Connect Printing Different Sized Labels

I think this is more a neccessity than a request!

We would like to automate the printing of different label sizes for different services through ShipStation Connect. We use Australia post and their local label can be printed on a thermal 4x6 label whereas their international express label needs to be printed on a A4 or letter size plain paper. At the moment only one printer can be assigned to label printing. The only way around this, which is a pain in the backside (being polite) is not to define a printer and then select the correct one depending on…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Printing Customer Name Twice on Royal Mail Labels

A new update is now printing the customers name in the customer field and in the company field on the Royal Mail label. I have been told this is a royal mail requirement connected to returns. Clearly this is incorrect! It is a poor solution from Ship Station. The outgoing label and the returns label should be operated differently. Printing the customers details in the name and company field on the outgoing label needs to stop. I now have to go through a manual process to remove the duplication.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Attach Doc to ShipStation Order

I use ShipStation to connect my 3PL to Shopify for order fulfillment. I drop ship orders for several marketplaces (Faire, RangeMe, Maisonette) that I sell through which require that I attach custom invoices. I'm looking for a simple "attach PDF" functionality that could live, for example, in the order notes section. It would look a lot like the link at the bottom of this word box that says "attach a file". It would allow me to associate packing slips with orders for my 3PL. The workaround for this is so brutal that I may have to leave shipstation.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. List All Shipments in manifest, not just master

We use our shipping manifest to help accounting audit our FedEx bill every month. They'll match up our tracking numbers to our invoice to make sure FedEx isn't charging extra on the invoice.

We're having trouble with multi box shipments though. Currently only the master tracking number is listed, which leaves accounting scrambling every month to find the other tracking numbers.

If nothing else, giving us the ability to select "Master Only" or "All Tracking Numbers" would help.

Thanks for your consideration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. batch labels

Please add the leading batch label back when printing

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When generating return labels, we can only download them as PDF. We would like an option to also download a PNG.

When generating return labels, we can only download a PDF. We would like an option to also download a PNG.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add End of Day support for Fedex 2Day and express

Fedex now has there equivalent of postal service with their FedEx Express service. Anywhere in the US including Hawaii and Alaska in 2 Days guaranteed for $8.99.

Shipstation only supports ground shipments on an End of Day report for FedEx or UPS.

we ship hundreds of FedEx express a day and would like to make a end of day scan sheet for them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Install Connect on only the workstation to print from and let all others print to it without needing to install Connect.

Install Connect on only the workstation to print from and let all others print to it without needing to install Connect.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow for Bulk Pick List

It would be so much easier if that when printing a pick list you are able to see the total quantity of items that need to be picked, not just the number per order

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. dot labels

FedEx Requires DOT labels on some goods they deliver. We need to print those labels to go on the box additional to the address info. I recommend for specific products the ability to print that label with them. (example: lithium batteries)

https://www.fedex.com/content/dam/fedex/us-united-states/services/HazMat-FXG-shipping-guide.pdf

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to select Label size (8.5x11 or 4x6) based on store

We have different locations ship out items. Some use 8.5x11, others zebra 4x6. Would be great to associate the label size by store rather than by the entire account

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. option for shipping label only

Please add a new button under label options to just allow the shipping label to be printed by itself. I currently have packing slips and labels to print together by default, so when I print the shipping label, it prints both the label and packing slip.

There a few instances where I already have the packing slip, so having another button to force the software to print the shipping label only despite default setting, would be helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. printers switch

Every time one of our users at any of our locations changes the printer format size for their labels, it changes ALL of the other users format sizes at the different locations. One of our stores may use a laser printer (8.5x11) whereas one of our stores may use a thermal printer(4x6). Why can't I lock in a printer type for each store without changes being made across the board? it's a very annoying extra step to something that has otherwise been great to use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add PrintNode support

Would you please consider adding PrintNode support (https://www.printnode.com/en)?

This allows automated printing across the internet. I have a PrintNode docker container running inside my network where my printers are located. I've used this system up until creating an account with you to automatically print my Royal Mail click and drop orders. Even if I'm on the other side of the world, I'd like to be able to print shipping labels automatically without having to download individual PDFs and print them over VPN.

I the API interface is very simple: https://www.printnode.com/en/docs/api/curl

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. QR Codes Needed

I need to be able to scan QR codes for my products when Scanning to Verify.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Do not encrypt tax ID for admin logged in users

Currently your account's tax ID is encrypted and cannot be seen by either a user or Shipstation's customer support. There is no way for me to see which tax ID is being used and if I update it, I can't see if it was saved properly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Saturday delivery

As of right now we are not able to print labels a day early for Saturday delivery, I was hoping maybe something can be done to allow you to select the delivery date with Saturday delivery.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Barcode of the actual order numbers on packing slips

We need ability to print the actual marketplace order number as a barcode on the packing slip!! please add that in, this will help us while packing the orders inside finale inventory!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base