Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Negative search terms

Can you create the feature of negative search terms like google has?

for example" the search query bicycles -red will search for bicycles results and suppress any that have the word red in them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add orders to "processing"

It would be very helpful to be able to mark a batch of orders as. "processing" so that they are not mixed with new.
    As it is now, when we click on multiple orders and print out the packing slips, that is when we get those orders together. But if we then go back to print labels, and new orders are there, it makes it very difficult to discern which ones we completed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Filter by rates

There is no ability to do a filter based on the rates (cost of shipping a package) - this would allow us to run automation rules based on how much the package costs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Instead of having to X out orders that don't meet the prime requirement it should allow for 3-5 options of shipping methods

When handling Amazon Prime orders. Instead of having to change the shipping method there should be an option to pick between 3-5 shipping methods in priority for shipstation to automatically process through that can save an exponential amount of time on a daily basis.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There should be option to reship same order. If we create new shipment, there is no option to add items. I want to switch back to old layout

There should be an option to reship the same order. If we create a new shipment, there is no option to add items. I want to switch back to the old layout

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. De-select / uncheck orders

It's easy to select multiple orders (shift + click) in order to add them to a batch. However, if you want to create another batch, you need to manually click each checkbox & deselect each order manually in order to start a new batch.

This can take a long time because a batch might be quite large.

Please consider creating a shortcut to de-select or un-check all orders that are currently selected.

This could be a simple area that shows 'select all / select none', or instituted as a shortcut.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Disable Certain Countries

I'd like to be able to disable certain countries because there are many countries that we do not ship to. We accidentally selected Swaziland instead of Switzerland. We'll enable one country at a time as needed. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add a way to remove "Do Not Import" tag from order

It'd be great to have a way of removing the "do not import" tag from an order.
    Once an order is marked "do not import", by an automation rule, it is impossible to import that order - even if the rule has changed. The only way to get the order into ShipStation is to manually create it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sorting by Box Size

It would be nice if we were able to sort orders by box size. We are in the process of considering buying tape machines and I would like to be able to sort my orders by box size so that I know which shipping line to send certain boxes down.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add products that i have for an order and save it so i can later see what is missing

I hope all is well. I am looking to use my scanner to verify products in an order. Specifically I would like to scan the products that i have for an order and save that data in that order. This way i can go back later to this order and can see what i have in that orders box already and what products that i do not have in that order. Also be able to export that data. Appreciate your help

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. eBay Seller Hub Support!

The eBay order numbers currently imported by ShipStation are the "Selling Manager Pro" order numbers. However, almost all high-volume sellers (ie. your customers) have been forced into eBay's "Seller Hub" which assigns a new number to each order. As it is now, I cannot take my eBay order number and find the order in ShipStation because ShipStation is importing the older Selling Manager numbers that are outdated and not even shown to the seller.

You need to update this. Seller Hub was made mandatory in Summer of 2019. It is ridiculous that ShipStation imports phantom order numbers for my orders.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ODBC connection to ship station does not work all the time

Our ODBC connection to ship station does not work all the time, is there anything we can we can do to make sure it works most of the item or sends us an alert when it fails to update or import from our system

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Export orders from batches.

Export a list of orders in a batch could be really useful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. dual monitor

Be able to move panes/ display information on a second monitor. In my case, I would like to be able to see the items ordered much larger than they are displayed in the order sidebar so that I can see them from a distance while I am picking.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Group Orders by SKU but Display Them in Alphanumerical Order Using the Warehouse Location

I would like to have the ability to customize our "view" by grouping single SKU orders but have them displayed on the screen in order using the "Warehouse Location."

That way, when we walk through our picking shelves the first order we pick will be the first order displayed in Shipstation and so forth.

This view would streamline the picking process to align with the orders on the screen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. multiple tracking numbers

it would be very beneficial if multiple tracking numbers on a single PO could be sent to our EDI connection. I have to stop using an AS2 connection with a distributor because of this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ups address verification

We've been having a lot of issues with the fact the only address verification is with Stamps.com. UPS has its own database and charges us $16 if our address doesn't match theirs. We've had to turn off this functionality. It would really helpful if you had UPS verification in addition to USPS since requirements are different for each.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Default to currently-selected store when entering a new manual order

We have two different manual stores, and I am always forgetting to select the proper store from the dropdown when creating a new manual order... even though I already have the proper store selected in the left / main menu.

It would be more intuitive if the new order entry screen defaulted to the currently-selected store -- as opposed to realizing after the fact that the order was created in the wrong store, and needs to be cancelled and re-done.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. include barcode data on order exports

Include the ability to export the Barcode Data in the Order Export.

This would allow me to create sheets of labels (Avery 30-up) including the barcode, order number, and recipient name to be placed on the packages as they are packed. Then be able to use the scan to print function to create the Priority Mail labels.

This is needed in our workflow as the packages may not be ready to mail for several days and the Priority Mail labels have a mailing date associated with them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow for the reordering of my custom packages so they appear in a better order in the pulldown

Allow for the custom packages we enter in to be reordered in the setup page on the website so that when you go to use the pulldown menu they are In a an order that aids the workflow. Right now if you add a box in and then another poly mailer to your shop later, it simply orders them in the order that you entered them. To change this, you need to delete the items and retype everything.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base