Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Order Status change

A way to manually change the status of an order from the sale to return Currently, if you do not create a return label you cannot change the order status. We have many returns that we do not create return label for. These orders are still in the system classified as a sale when they are not.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Export Orders to the same save file

Exporting orders creates a new file every time you export. This is a problem because if you want to import the csv data to another program you have to re-point to the new file name every time. Give us the option to save the data to the same file.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. User Restriction Requiring Approval To Void a Shipment or Sending a Duplicate Order

It would be very helpful to add these user restrictions or require approval to do so.

Restrict a user from voiding shipments

Restrict a user from sending a duplicate order

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Getting Fees of every order

Getting the fees amount of every order will help in Accounting, the Amount we receive from every portal is different because of fees.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. box dimensions keep going to zero

When I'm trying to enter in the box dimensions, it keeps trying to update the price of the selected service, and kicks the number I just entered back to zero. I used to be able to enter the 3 dimensions quickly by hitting tab in-between, and now I have to pause a few seconds before I can enter in the next field. This is a real pain when I am shipping multiple orders quickly

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Order Notes (Custom Field 3) in new view is far too below, need to scroll down every order in order to view it

ShipStation is using a new view today 10/9/2017, but the "Order Notes" (Customer, To Buyer, Internal, Gift, Custom Field 1, 2 & 3) is too far below the order items.
    In the old view, when we clicked into an order, we don't have to scroll down and can already see the Custom Field 3. Now we have to scroll down every order to check all Order Notes.
    Can ShipStation move the Order Notes back up?

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The ability to hide SKUs on imported orders for component SKUs

I would be nice to be able to hide SKUs from imported orders.

Let me explain my reasoning. Like many other Shipsattion users, we use bundles. The components of the bundles are tracked by our inventory management software...Linnworks. All of our channels orders come into Linnworks and than are exported to ShipStation for shipping. Linnworks can send to ShipStation either the bundle's sku or the bundle sku and its component skus. There is no option to send just the component skus. The second option is basically worthless since it makes for a very confusing picklist and packing slip. The ability…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Requested Shipping Mapped Box

For orders that have a mapped "requested shipping method" there should be a pop up asking if you are sure you would like to proceed when changing the method off of the mapped shipping method.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 25 26 27 29 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base