Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reloading order problem

Currently if a customer provided an incorrect address and the order had been retrieved in ShipStation then correct it in CS CART and reloading orders does not reload the correct information. You are required to manually edit the address in ShipStation. To me this is simply a bug that needs to be fixed.

I was told that it was a limitation of the API. But XPS Shipper does reload the updated order without any problem. So it can be done.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. UPS rates on included Return Label

When you have a shipment that you include a UPS return label with it only shows the calculated rate for the shipment to the customer and does not tell you the calculated rate for the return shipment. It would be nice to somehow find out what that rate is.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Split Order screen by SKU instead of the item name,

l am looking to sort Order Items in the Split Order screen by SKU instead of the item name.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "on hold" processing time - more variations than 1 day only.

At this time, 1 day is the shortest amount of time to hold an order in ShipStation's system. I definitely see how being able to do it in hours would help workflow. In my specific case holding orders for 2 hours would allow for my other warehouse to add order notes before being imported into shipstation and filtered.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. search shipments

Searching under Shipments should also include Returns results. Currently you need to open Advanced Search and filter for Returns. This is not intuitive and different that the way search works in Products & Orders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Presets Shipping service per product should also include Insurance and value

Great feature let us save the mailing service on each product, but it should include insurance, type of insurance and value.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. make the words show up and not the color when using tags or have choice to choose which ones appear

make the words show up and not the color when using tags or have choice to choose which ones appear

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. remove insurance

It would be better to have an option to enable or disable insurance. My co-worker mistakenly bought the insurance to all packages and i am out of a handsome $$$

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Retain records from inactive stores

I have switched from WooCommerce to Magento, but would like my customers' order history from WooCommerce to remain in ShipStation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Automated Batching via Item SKU/Item Name

I'd like to have a feature to 'automation rules' that add specific item SKUs/item Names to specific Batches. This feature would streamline our workflow significantly, and streamline processes making it much more efficient.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please add a "Remove from Batch" button on the "Awaiting Shipment" screen.

Currently, the "Remove from Batch" button only appears when you are viewing a current batch of orders. However, this feature would also be very useful on the "Awaiting Shipment" screen as well. Why is this an important feature that should be implemented? Because if you have a very large batch of orders and you are trying to locate a specific order to remove from the batch using the "Search Orders" field, there is no option to "Remove from Batch" when the order comes up in your search result. Turns out it was all for nothing because you still need to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please add the discount column in the lower horizontal bar when we select order in orders column

Please add the discount column in the lower horizontal bar when we select order in orders column

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Merged orders results in an inactive order that is not reachable via API

When you merge 2 orders, one order ends up inactive. The surviving order has a advancedOptions.mergedIds array with order IDs that are not reachable. Asking for them gives you a 404. There should be a way to query an inactive order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ship Multiple Packages duplication populate the next shipment information

When you first click the green arrow to Ship Multiple Packages, the 1st package reflects the data you entered already. The 2nd package is blank. When you duplicate the 1st package, it skips the 2nd blank package and makes a 3rd package. (You then have to delete the 2nd package.) It should simply populate the 2nd package (or the next empty package).

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adding a shipstation background color option!

Like how you can do a dark/night mode on google chrome to reduce eye strain!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Batch printing settings

It would be great if before printing a batch, we could choose if it can be printed 1 or 2 labels per page. No matter if I selected the printing shipping labels settings as one per page, the system will print the batch shipping labels 2 per page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Todoist

Todoist Intergration for product processing and fulfillment after labels are created. If the items could be exported into a checklist within Todoist so that multiple people would be able to fulfill the orders and update in realtime while reducing the chance an order got lost in translation. Also helps me log and delagate at a deeper lever than shipstation is capable of. My products have multiple layers of customization and I need a more refined method to process them after creating a batch.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Need no quota count/free in store pickup "ship" option for my sales that customers pick up from me

I have customers who order online and select free in store pickup (or local delivery via me in my car) which isn't shipped by any carrier, however these orders are stacking up in my ShipStation program as unprocessed orders. Currently the only way to clear them is to either delete the order (thereby creating mismatching records between ShipStation and my commerce software records) or mark them as shipped other and get dinged on my monthly quota. Neither of which is accurate for record keeping purposes, and certainly not fair in so far as ShipStations role as my shipping manager (these…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base