Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Send email to Assignee

I would like to assignee orders to coworkers so they can take action but not have to send them a separate email. It would be nice if when I assigned a person to the order ship station would send them an email with a note

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I would like to "Mark as Paid" selected orders in Bulk? Currently, I have to "Mark as Paid" orders individually... which is time consuming.

I would like to "Mark as Paid" selected orders in Bulk? Currently, I have to "Mark as Paid" orders individually... which is time consuming. Would love to be able to select the orders---- click on "Apply Bulk Action" and enter in the price for "Amount paid" and "Shipping Paid" --- so that the Bulk Action adjust all the orders that are selected at once. Would save me 30 - 45 minutes a day!

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. how can I know which order were sent to pick

how can I know which order were sent to pick?
    I would suggest adding a filter that you can choose to see only the orders that the packing slip wasn't printed.

Any other suggestions or do you currently use some other method?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Automation Rules Based on Time of Day

We are going to have to use a fairly manual process to get around this right now. So it would be super helpful as a feature.

We have several different carriers with different cut-off times. Being able to set a batch of automation rules to run at specific times of day would enable us to automatically reallocate orders to the appropriate services after those cutoffs have passed.

Example:
    UPS picks up at 6pm, once they've picked up, we need to change all remaining orders for the day to USPS (who picks up at 8pm) using a few pieces of logic…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make a customer marked as inactive or add a flag that says DNU so they won't be shipped to on accident

Make a customer marked as inactive or add a flag that says DNU so they won't be shipped to on accident

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. adding a bar code on a pick list

when printing your pick list it offers you your SKU but would be great if its in a bar code method so it can be scanned

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Order Total Counter with LED Display Sign

How cool would it be if we were able to display the total orders pending on shipstation with an LED wall display. It would show how many orders are pending and when items ship out then it would automatically update on the LED counter.

I believe this would be great for a team environment and increase workflow if all employees could see how many total orders are pending at any given moment by glancing at the wall display. It would also allow the manager to set goals for the team to achieve and get down to a certain amount of…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Display Number of Orders Selected

First off, you guys rock! I love Ship Station & hope to be part of making it even better.

I often group by Item Name so that I can batch print labels, add tags, put orders on hold or a number of other functions. Once I've selected the group of orders I want to work with, it would be helpful to know how many I've selected. Right now, the only way to do this is to nav to the "Apply Bulk Action" function. There, the number of items selected is displayed. I then cancel that function and return to my…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow Mapping to "Ship By" date field when importing orders using an .csv file.

Allow Mapping to "Ship By" date field when importing orders using an .csv file.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adding a shipstation background color option!

Like how you can do a dark/night mode on google chrome to reduce eye strain!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have a website on Godaddy and would like to import items for shipping from debbys5dollarjewelry.com

I have a website on Godaddy and would like to import items for shipping from debbys5dollarjewelry.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Custom Colors for Label Page of Return Process

Give users the ability to edit the color scheme on the second step of the return portal (where a label has been created). Right now it defaults to the shipstation green.

Going above and beyond would allow users to also change the icons for each step.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ref1 & Ref2 field on UPS labels

Please add the ability to change the Ref1 and Ref2 field on UPS labels on an order by order basis. Some wholesale customers of ours require this when shipping on their UPS account. Right now we have to switch back to UPS Worldship to accommodate otherwise we’re charged back for the freight.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. hide pricing for user

Yes PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN YOU APPLY THIS FEATURE IN SHIPSTATION
    WE HAVE THE SAME EXACT CASE WITH WORKING WITH 3RD PARTY SUPPLIER AND HIDING THE ORDER TOTAL IS VERY IMPORTANT.
    THANKS SO MUCH!

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Unicode (non-Roman characters) support

We have a company store that sells to the world market. Countries in Asia (Chinese/Japanese/Korean) use 2-byte, non-Roman, unicode characters in their names and addresses. These address will have last characters filtered or altered when printed. It is annoying and risky to loss, not able to print them properly. As more and more companies sells internationally, it is good to prepare ShipStation ready for world markets.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Custom Field for Customer Shipping Notes

We have many customers that request the shipping company leave the package in a specific area, such as a garage or back door to prevent theft. The ideal solution would be to have a customer marketplace field that we can add shipping notes that is then mapped over to ShipStation as a note to the carrier on the label. The other option would be to be able to add custom notes to customer records on the shipstation side that would then carry over to the order and label. We implemented a workaround automation that performs this action but its not…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Disable Certain Countries

I'd like to be able to disable certain countries because there are many countries that we do not ship to. We accidentally selected Swaziland instead of Switzerland. We'll enable one country at a time as needed. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Assign order to user, and assigned user name is showing on shipment

Currently Operations - User Name is displayed on shipment
    Instead of this, or adding another column for assigned user

so we can trace work performance by assigned user

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add "Product Total" to the available columns on the Orders screen

Please add the "Product Total" field to the list of available columns on the Orders screen. This information is available in the order details, but it not an available field for column selection.

The reason "Product Total" is more useful than "Order Total" is that the product total displays the total before tax. Due to Marketplace Facilitator Taxes now being collected by the various marketplaces (only for certain states), the Order Total value shows totals with various state taxes which are not necessarily relevant to the business.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. FedEx SFP One Rate - need Saturday delivery option

FedEx SFP One Rate - need Saturday delivery option to show;

It's included in our rates

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)