Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. want private notes from amazon and etsy to be sent to shipstation

want private notes from amazon and etsy to be sent to shipstation. i keep notes about the order in the private notes and would like to see them in shipstation since the orders are orgainized so much better in shipstation

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add "Product Total" to the available columns on the Orders screen

Please add the "Product Total" field to the list of available columns on the Orders screen. This information is available in the order details, but it not an available field for column selection.

The reason "Product Total" is more useful than "Order Total" is that the product total displays the total before tax. Due to Marketplace Facilitator Taxes now being collected by the various marketplaces (only for certain states), the Order Total value shows totals with various state taxes which are not necessarily relevant to the business.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a box on New Order Screen for Customer PO Number

Hi, It would be great if you can add a box by the new order menu to enter our customer PO number, so it also appears on the packing list, and when they receive the order they know what it is.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. FedEx SFP One Rate - need Saturday delivery option

FedEx SFP One Rate - need Saturday delivery option to show;

It's included in our rates

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Remember multi product packaging

SS should remind you how you previously packaged a multi-product order. Whether it's a multiple of the same product or combination of products. What box or set of boxes did we use to complete this exact order of products before? Presets are nice to use for popular combinations but on an every day basis it's not intended for those rare orders. I'll bet many users would love to be reminded how they previously packaged the same multi-item order. WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Send email to Assignee

I would like to assignee orders to coworkers so they can take action but not have to send them a separate email. It would be nice if when I assigned a person to the order ship station would send them an email with a note

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. how can I know which order were sent to pick

how can I know which order were sent to pick?
    I would suggest adding a filter that you can choose to see only the orders that the packing slip wasn't printed.

Any other suggestions or do you currently use some other method?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. create new order from existing order

We need the ability to create a new order within SS, by using the data from an existing order.

And from there, the ability to edit, add, remove data and/or order line items (skus)

This is useful for many situations:
    1) correct a shipping/packing error
    2) quickly ship a replacement product if a customer wants a different but similar product
    3) Add some samples to an order, or related accessories as needed

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make a customer marked as inactive or add a flag that says DNU so they won't be shipped to on accident

Make a customer marked as inactive or add a flag that says DNU so they won't be shipped to on accident

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Order Total Counter with LED Display Sign

How cool would it be if we were able to display the total orders pending on shipstation with an LED wall display. It would show how many orders are pending and when items ship out then it would automatically update on the LED counter.

I believe this would be great for a team environment and increase workflow if all employees could see how many total orders are pending at any given moment by glancing at the wall display. It would also allow the manager to set goals for the team to achieve and get down to a certain amount of…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hot link directly to Shipstation Order

Right now, we need to look up an order in a custom order management system, then look it up in Shipstation. I'd like to create a workflow where we can look up the order in the first system, then just click a link to go directly to the order page in Shipstation. So basically, I'd like to link directly to a Shipstation order page.

However, each order page loads in a modal window so orders aren't given a direct URL. I'd like to simply have a shipsation URL where I can pass in an order id and have that page…

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Display Number of Orders Selected

First off, you guys rock! I love Ship Station & hope to be part of making it even better.

I often group by Item Name so that I can batch print labels, add tags, put orders on hold or a number of other functions. Once I've selected the group of orders I want to work with, it would be helpful to know how many I've selected. Right now, the only way to do this is to nav to the "Apply Bulk Action" function. There, the number of items selected is displayed. I then cancel that function and return to my…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adding a shipstation background color option!

Like how you can do a dark/night mode on google chrome to reduce eye strain!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Custom Colors for Label Page of Return Process

Give users the ability to edit the color scheme on the second step of the return portal (where a label has been created). Right now it defaults to the shipstation green.

Going above and beyond would allow users to also change the icons for each step.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Google Express - Combining Orders Alert needed asap

Google Express - Combining Orders Alert needed asap

Per customer support the zip code and email address must be the same for the alert to be produced. This will be an issue as google express seems to create a separate order for each item thus creating a unique marketplace email each order. This prevents the alert from being produced.

Please adjust your rules/make a way for the Google express orders to provide the "combine orders alert" asap.

I can provide more info, please contact me if needed as this feature is very important to us.

20 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Quickbooks Desktop

Allow export to QuickBooks desktop Enterprise.

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Unicode (non-Roman characters) support

We have a company store that sells to the world market. Countries in Asia (Chinese/Japanese/Korean) use 2-byte, non-Roman, unicode characters in their names and addresses. These address will have last characters filtered or altered when printed. It is annoying and risky to loss, not able to print them properly. As more and more companies sells internationally, it is good to prepare ShipStation ready for world markets.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. fulfillment by amazon for international orders

Multi-channel fulfillment by amazon is great, but you have to use exactly the same SKU that you are using for your FBA inventory if you want your international shopify order to forward to amazon.co.uk or amazon.ca (or wherever) for fulfillment. This is not realistic as I have an original SKU used in my shopify and seller fulfilled amazon.com account, a separate SKU for US FBA, and separate SKUs for FBA in other countries (which is exactly what amazon tells you to do). As a result, there is no way for an order placed on my shopify and heading to the…

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add funds button color

Would like the "add funds" button to be a different color - red works. We add in blocks of large funds to make it easier for accounting department. They get upset at small adds. Sometimes while flying through orders we don't notice we're also adding funds and not only shipping because the button color is the same.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base