Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Package dimensions are not being imported from eBay

The package Dimensions are not imported from eBay

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. hide pricing for user

Yes PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN YOU APPLY THIS FEATURE IN SHIPSTATION
    WE HAVE THE SAME EXACT CASE WITH WORKING WITH 3RD PARTY SUPPLIER AND HIDING THE ORDER TOTAL IS VERY IMPORTANT.
    THANKS SO MUCH!

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to "Mark as Paid" selected orders in Bulk? Currently, I have to "Mark as Paid" orders individually... which is time consuming.

I would like to "Mark as Paid" selected orders in Bulk? Currently, I have to "Mark as Paid" orders individually... which is time consuming. Would love to be able to select the orders---- click on "Apply Bulk Action" and enter in the price for "Amount paid" and "Shipping Paid" --- so that the Bulk Action adjust all the orders that are selected at once. Would save me 30 - 45 minutes a day!

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Change Return Portal to X Days After Delivery instead of X Days after Shipping

Instead of having the item have a return window of X days based on the ship date, allow us to create a return window of X days from the delivery date. We are in NY, so items shipped in NY will arrive in 1 day and customers will have 29 days to return with a 30 day return window. And customers in California might get the package after 12 days, so only have 18 days to return. By changing this setting we will have qucker turnaround to receive NY packages back from customers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Requested Shipping Mapped Box

For orders that have a mapped "requested shipping method" there should be a pop up asking if you are sure you would like to proceed when changing the method off of the mapped shipping method.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Split Order screen by SKU instead of the item name,

l am looking to sort Order Items in the Split Order screen by SKU instead of the item name.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. email notifications on auto order fulfillment errors/problems

In the case of FBA Amazon integration stop working, we need to get an email for immediate action

As we don't monitor order fulfilment and email if case order cannot be fulfilment can help us improve customer experience

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. tagging coupon codes would shirly be nice

Kinda crazy that coupon codes given to team members and brand ambassadors are unable to be tagged when the orders are imported. There, I said it... :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am looking to reset my customer shipping records

I would really appreciate if I had the ability to erase all of my customers shipping data and be able to start with a new shipping history.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. adding a bar code on a pick list

when printing your pick list it offers you your SKU but would be great if its in a bar code method so it can be scanned

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Flag orders that have had their address modified by ShipStation

Nearly every online platform we sell on requires us to do at least this one thing, "Ship to the address provided by the customer" It gives us seller protection on eBay, helps our case in chargeback claims, and even A-z claims if they come up.

ShipStation's address verification is a very useful tool however sometimes it completely changes an address, and in the flow of hundreds of orders per day we are unaware of it. This leads to return to sender, dead letter, or even mis-delivered packages and in turn, into loss of profit on sales.

I'd like the chance…

33 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. automation

Can you please make an automation rule with the criteria of tracking information updated so that I can automate a rule that will copy tracking information from one order to another.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Export Orders to the same save file

Exporting orders creates a new file every time you export. This is a problem because if you want to import the csv data to another program you have to re-point to the new file name every time. Give us the option to save the data to the same file.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Mapping to "Ship By" date field when importing orders using an .csv file.

Allow Mapping to "Ship By" date field when importing orders using an .csv file.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add "Does NOT Equal" as option for "Package" type in the automation rule criteria.

Currently we can set automation rule criteria to include:
    If "Package" field "Equals..." _________

but it would be very helpful to alternatively be able to say:
    If "Package" field "Does Not Equal..." __________

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remember multi product packaging

SS should remind you how you previously packaged a multi-product order. Whether it's a multiple of the same product or combination of products. What box or set of boxes did we use to complete this exact order of products before? Presets are nice to use for popular combinations but on an every day basis it's not intended for those rare orders. I'll bet many users would love to be reminded how they previously packaged the same multi-item order. WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ref1 & Ref2 field on UPS labels

Please add the ability to change the Ref1 and Ref2 field on UPS labels on an order by order basis. Some wholesale customers of ours require this when shipping on their UPS account. Right now we have to switch back to UPS Worldship to accommodate otherwise we’re charged back for the freight.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Xero

Many retailers in the UK use XERO for invoicing, accounting and tracking their inventory. We think XERO and Shipstation could be synchronised.

48 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. "Mark as Shipped" should trigger "Item Updated" on Zapier.

Otherwise with a service that's lower in the stack than ShipStation, it's not possible to automate tracking number that come in from external shipments, in this case Freight.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Groupon Ship By Date

Orders coming from Groupon is blank next to "Ship By Date", in CommerceInterface, there's a Due Date. Can you please map the two fields so that it'll be easier to prioritize which orders to process first?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base