Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Split an order from Order Details view

Splitting orders for partial fulfillment is a very common activity for me, but the process is very clunky. I'm hoping that I'm just missing something that will make it easier.Right now, it appears I can only split an order by pulling up the Orders view (with or without a filter), selecting one order, digging around for the well-hidden "Split Order" option under the "Other Actions" button, and performing the split from there. One of the reasons this is cumbersome is that I spend more time in the Order Details view determining how the order needs to be split. I have…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. When an order is manually mark as shipped, let us enter a Ship Date and show the the tracking number in the upper left corner of Orders page

When an order is manually mark as shipped, let us enter a Ship Date and then plz show the the tracking number in the upper left corner of Orders page.Right now, it shows it at the bottom of the page, but only if we click on –Order Activity”. This is hard to find and easy to over look:

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the update, Gene! The product team will review your request and you’ll hear from us once we have made a decision.

We’d also like to hear what everyone else thinks, too! Any helpful details you can provide about how you use and track Manual Orders will help us understand your point of view. Please be sure to comment here in the forum so everyone can see your ideas.

3. auto-update shipping address indicated by color change or icon

We are having an issue with shipstation automatically fixes the addresses if it sees something wrong. We have also experience it changing it incorrectly and the package comes back to us as undeliverable.is there a way, that if the system auto changes or updates the address, for it to alert us somehow maybe with a color change or a different icon like it does with a messed up address?

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, @dherbs! Thanks for taking the time to bring this up! We will keep this in mind for future updates, and at the same time we’d like to see your idea gain traction from other users before making a decision.

In the meantime we’d like to hear some more information from you. About how often are your shipments being returned to you due to this each week?

Please add any other details that may help us and other users understand what’s going on by commenting here in the forum.

4. return labels in bulk

We need to print return labels in bulk. With shipstation, we have to do this one label at a time which is tedious. We should be able to make return labels in batches, just like we are able to create labels in batches. One label at a time just does not make any sense at all.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. More open batches than 5 at one time

I want to be able to have more than just 5 open batches at a time

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey, @Calebw! Thanks for taking the time to submit your idea! We’ll keep this in mind. We’d like to see other users add support before making a decision on this.

Can you give us some more information on how you use batches today? What determines whether an order goes into a batch, and how big are your batches normally?

Any other information you could provide in the forum is much appreciated!

6. Built-In Returns Manager

A built-in returns manager would be very useful for our business. Our needs would be relatively simple, and some of this functionality already exists:1. We would include a printed pre-paid return label with every package we ship.2. We would be able to track open returns in ShipStation, i.e., return labels that are currently in transit3. Unused return labels would automatically deactivate after X days for a refund4. When we receive returns, we would mark them as "Received" in ShipStation, which would automatically send the customer 1 of 2 possible template emails: either we accept the return and will issue a…

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for letting us know you’d like a better way to handled your returns. We’d like for your idea to gain more support from other users before making a decision.

Please comment here in the forum with additional information that may catch the attention of other users.

7. box dimensions keep going to zero

When I'm trying to enter in the box dimensions, it keeps trying to update the price of the selected service, and kicks the number I just entered back to zero. I used to be able to enter the 3 dimensions quickly by hitting tab in-between, and now I have to pause a few seconds before I can enter in the next field. This is a real pain when I am shipping multiple orders quickly

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Order Notes (Custom Field 3) in new view is far too below, need to scroll down every order in order to view it

ShipStation is using a new view today 10/9/2017, but the "Order Notes" (Customer, To Buyer, Internal, Gift, Custom Field 1, 2 & 3) is too far below the order items.
    In the old view, when we clicked into an order, we don't have to scroll down and can already see the Custom Field 3. Now we have to scroll down every order to check all Order Notes.
    Can ShipStation move the Order Notes back up?

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 25 26 27 29 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base