Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Built-In Returns Manager

A built-in returns manager would be very useful for our business. Our needs would be relatively simple, and some of this functionality already exists:

1. We would include a printed pre-paid return label with every package we ship.
    2. We would be able to track open returns in ShipStation, i.e., return labels that are currently in transit
    3. Unused return labels would automatically deactivate after X days for a refund
    4. When we receive returns, we would mark them as "Received" in ShipStation, which would automatically send the customer 1 of 2 possible template emails: either we accept the return…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Thanks for letting us know you’d like a better way to handled your returns. We’d like for your idea to gain more support from other users before making a decision.

Please comment here in the forum with additional information that may catch the attention of other users.

2. Allow scan to print to print from orders that are on hold

The scan to print feature doesnt allow shipper to print orders that are on hold easily from the window. So I suggest editing it to allow it to print from any status with just a simply warning if need be.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Getting Fees of every order

Getting the fees amount of every order will help in Accounting, the Amount we receive from every portal is different because of fees.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. make the words show up and not the color when using tags or have choice to choose which ones appear

make the words show up and not the color when using tags or have choice to choose which ones appear

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Way to Assign Orders to a Specific User via Upload

I would like to be able to assign orders to specific users via some sort of spreadsheet upload. We have to manually assign thousands of orders a day during the holidays. The ability to do this in bulk (all at once) would literally save me hours a day.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your great idea! We’ll keep this in mind but would like to see more interest from other users before we pursue this new feature. If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

6. box dimensions keep going to zero

When I'm trying to enter in the box dimensions, it keeps trying to update the price of the selected service, and kicks the number I just entered back to zero. I used to be able to enter the 3 dimensions quickly by hitting tab in-between, and now I have to pause a few seconds before I can enter in the next field. This is a real pain when I am shipping multiple orders quickly

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Order Notes (Custom Field 3) in new view is far too below, need to scroll down every order in order to view it

ShipStation is using a new view today 10/9/2017, but the "Order Notes" (Customer, To Buyer, Internal, Gift, Custom Field 1, 2 & 3) is too far below the order items.
    In the old view, when we clicked into an order, we don't have to scroll down and can already see the Custom Field 3. Now we have to scroll down every order to check all Order Notes.
    Can ShipStation move the Order Notes back up?

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add new fields to the order xml in magento

The magento shipstation extension sends a fix format xml to shipstation thru an api I believe. can we add additional fields to that xml.

How can we do that. And if we are successful how can we test that on shipstation

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improve Scan to View Barcode System

We print the Order ID on every label so that we can use it in our WMS and ERP solution that we built based off of your order API. And our custom system does everything. Pretty much 90% of your idea portal is solved in-house.
    The only thing we can't control is your interface, and API bugs.
    We can't make use of the scan to view barcode because of how cumbersome the setup is. Here are my suggestions.

Remove the Hex
    We have a perfectly good Order ID on our labels already, which we use in our system. Your Scan…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 22 23 24 26 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base