Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Move the SIDE BAR to the bottom. I need more vertical space.

I need more vertical space, to look at the order and easier to scroll up and down for the orders.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Show all rates when using the CALC button

when the user presses the CALC button to get rates for all carriers, it would be great to be able to see all the rates, for all carriers on one screen - sorted lowest to highest. thus eliminating the need to look at each carrier and make a decision

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Multiple Boxes - Aggregate Shipments -

Multiple Packages going to the same address currently require an individual entry for each box. When working directly with FedEx or UPS you can do an aggregated shipment, where the weight of all the boxes is combined into 1 entry it's a huge time saver. I have a shipment today 35 boxes, 452lbs. this is 35 entries in your system, with FedEx it's just one entry and 35 labels print. It would be great to be able to use ShipStation for these types of shipments instead of going directly to FedEx.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow On-Hold orders to be allocated

Right now, I have to allocate orders before placing them on hold. If an order couldn't be allocated due to missing stock and is on hold when the stock arrives, we have to delete the hold date, allocate and add the hold date again.

Allocating is an important feature for on-hold orders as this ensures we don't oversell.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. More than 5 Batch Labels

Being limited to 5 batch labels seems a little arbitrary and just few enough to make it not useful for more complex sorting...

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automate the backorder process

The ability to select items to be made into a BACKORDER is critical. When you can't ship an entire order - to have to go in and MANUALLY split it first, then ship the first part etc etc is tedious and creates a LOT of extra work.
    One should be able to select items that are not shipping in an order, mark them as a backorder, (or even CANCELLED) and have a new order created with the backordered items. IN addition, those items should be listed in the notes or as an add on to the currnt order so the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "Order Number" and "Order Date" should be editable

Order Number and Order Date should be allowed to be editable. There are times when auto-generated number is not desired, or simply a typo was made, and I only realized it after the order has been created. I synchronize ShipStation with QuickBooks, so I'd like correct mistakes before syncing.

I wish ShipStation could rely on other means of having unique index number for each order and not rely on Order#/Ship Date so they can become editable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. FedEx SFP One Rate - need Saturday delivery option

FedEx SFP One Rate - need Saturday delivery option to show;

It's included in our rates

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Uncombine Orders

It would be nice if you could uncombine orders. Sometimes you combine orders shipping to the same customer and then they call and want to cancel one order. Now you have no way to uncombine them and are left with having to cancel the whole order (so both orders) and having the customer have to go through reordering the product. We may lose the business if they take it elsewhere.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Back Order Status

The ability to recognize incoming sync’d orders as having back ordered products and place these orders under “Awaiting Back Order” or “Awaiting Product”. Not for ShipStation to monitor the inventory against the orders necessarily but to recognize a status or tag from the attached market place. In our case TradeGecko.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Multi Package Shipping for DPD

The vast majority of our orders require more than one box and therefore have to be manually fulfilled.
    DPD support multi package shipping so please add this to the UK integration

32 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Line Item Export weight item with pounds

Line Item Export Value, trying to export item weight, however, it only allow to convert to oz , my product is 55lbs , which comes up to 880oz. We need to import lbs data to our shipping carrier system. This is very inconvenience which we have to convert back to pounds every time. Please add a field that able to export as pounds not just oz.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Merged orders results in an inactive order that is not reachable via API

When you merge 2 orders, one order ends up inactive. The surviving order has a advancedOptions.mergedIds array with order IDs that are not reachable. Asking for them gives you a 404. There should be a way to query an inactive order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. admin@normarh.qc.ca

Could you add XML files format option for order exportation.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Shopify order tags

We would like to have the ability to bring in order tags from shopify. We tag orders with various things and need to have those tags available to us.

25 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Order Ship Date

We ship every Saturday but we cannot change the date when the order needs to be shipped. EG, if my WH team ships an order (any order) they are required to enter a ship date for each order. Normally they click the orange “Activate Quickship” button on each order. On Saturday’s because the package is not shipping until Monday, they have to click “Create Label” instead and change the date to two days later and this has to be done for every shipment.

Attached you will see “Shipping Cutoff” which only allows for Next Day. We need it for 2…

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. "New Return" Trigger for Zapier

I would like to be able to have a Zap be triggered when a new Return is received.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Different account than primary account for returns

Hi there, we find that a major limitation is that we cannot select another FedEx account other than the default account for returns. This is a hassle on a daily basis as we use a third party account for all outgoing orders by FedEx but we would like to use our own FedEx account for returns from our Shopify store which go out by USPS. Can you fix this issue ?

Thanks
    Dominique

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have a website on Godaddy and would like to import items for shipping from debbys5dollarjewelry.com

I have a website on Godaddy and would like to import items for shipping from debbys5dollarjewelry.com

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Shipping

Please add a way to be able to Custom SORT shipping presets. I want to be able to sort it the way I want, for example, maybe put an arrow so we can drag them to the order I want.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base