Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Be able to select DO NOT NOTIFY MARKETPLACE for store

We have one retail store but ship over 500 orders a month via Shipstation, at the moment we are able to select do not notify the marketplace for an individual order but not for the whole store. We would like this as an option in the setting tab.

By not having this option we are not able to effectively use the shipstation feature of being able to create labels in bulk seeing as we need to make sure that the marketplace is not notified for every order.

Our E-comm business is increasing as is our use of shipstation so this…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Different account than primary account for returns

Hi there, we find that a major limitation is that we cannot select another FedEx account other than the default account for returns. This is a hassle on a daily basis as we use a third party account for all outgoing orders by FedEx but we would like to use our own FedEx account for returns from our Shopify store which go out by USPS. Can you fix this issue ?

Thanks
    Dominique

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a box on New Order Screen for Customer PO Number

Hi, It would be great if you can add a box by the new order menu to enter our customer PO number, so it also appears on the packing list, and when they receive the order they know what it is.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Send email to Assignee

I would like to assignee orders to coworkers so they can take action but not have to send them a separate email. It would be nice if when I assigned a person to the order ship station would send them an email with a note

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to "Mark as Paid" selected orders in Bulk? Currently, I have to "Mark as Paid" orders individually... which is time consuming.

I would like to "Mark as Paid" selected orders in Bulk? Currently, I have to "Mark as Paid" orders individually... which is time consuming. Would love to be able to select the orders---- click on "Apply Bulk Action" and enter in the price for "Amount paid" and "Shipping Paid" --- so that the Bulk Action adjust all the orders that are selected at once. Would save me 30 - 45 minutes a day!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. how can I know which order were sent to pick

how can I know which order were sent to pick?
    I would suggest adding a filter that you can choose to see only the orders that the packing slip wasn't printed.

Any other suggestions or do you currently use some other method?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automation Rules Based on Time of Day

We are going to have to use a fairly manual process to get around this right now. So it would be super helpful as a feature.

We have several different carriers with different cut-off times. Being able to set a batch of automation rules to run at specific times of day would enable us to automatically reallocate orders to the appropriate services after those cutoffs have passed.

Example:
    UPS picks up at 6pm, once they've picked up, we need to change all remaining orders for the day to USPS (who picks up at 8pm) using a few pieces of logic…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make a customer marked as inactive or add a flag that says DNU so they won't be shipped to on accident

Make a customer marked as inactive or add a flag that says DNU so they won't be shipped to on accident

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. adding a bar code on a pick list

when printing your pick list it offers you your SKU but would be great if its in a bar code method so it can be scanned

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Order Total Counter with LED Display Sign

How cool would it be if we were able to display the total orders pending on shipstation with an LED wall display. It would show how many orders are pending and when items ship out then it would automatically update on the LED counter.

I believe this would be great for a team environment and increase workflow if all employees could see how many total orders are pending at any given moment by glancing at the wall display. It would also allow the manager to set goals for the team to achieve and get down to a certain amount of…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Display Number of Orders Selected

First off, you guys rock! I love Ship Station & hope to be part of making it even better.

I often group by Item Name so that I can batch print labels, add tags, put orders on hold or a number of other functions. Once I've selected the group of orders I want to work with, it would be helpful to know how many I've selected. Right now, the only way to do this is to nav to the "Apply Bulk Action" function. There, the number of items selected is displayed. I then cancel that function and return to my…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow Mapping to "Ship By" date field when importing orders using an .csv file.

Allow Mapping to "Ship By" date field when importing orders using an .csv file.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adding a shipstation background color option!

Like how you can do a dark/night mode on google chrome to reduce eye strain!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have a website on Godaddy and would like to import items for shipping from debbys5dollarjewelry.com

I have a website on Godaddy and would like to import items for shipping from debbys5dollarjewelry.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ref1 & Ref2 field on UPS labels

Please add the ability to change the Ref1 and Ref2 field on UPS labels on an order by order basis. Some wholesale customers of ours require this when shipping on their UPS account. Right now we have to switch back to UPS Worldship to accommodate otherwise we’re charged back for the freight.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Unicode (non-Roman characters) support

We have a company store that sells to the world market. Countries in Asia (Chinese/Japanese/Korean) use 2-byte, non-Roman, unicode characters in their names and addresses. These address will have last characters filtered or altered when printed. It is annoying and risky to loss, not able to print them properly. As more and more companies sells internationally, it is good to prepare ShipStation ready for world markets.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Assign order to user, and assigned user name is showing on shipment

Currently Operations - User Name is displayed on shipment
    Instead of this, or adding another column for assigned user

so we can trace work performance by assigned user

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Internal Customer Notes that can be applied to future orders from the customer.

If we have a text note on a customer record, when it contains something, on the orders grid, a flag could appear next to the customer's name, indicating that there is a note on the customer order.

This would be handy for situations where certain customers have specific requests going forward. I have customers who request items be packaged in a specific way or they need some extras put into their order when they buy from us. Other customers require special notes on the packaging. Then there are customers that I owe some items to, and I promise them the…

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Order Ship Date

We ship every Saturday but we cannot change the date when the order needs to be shipped. EG, if my WH team ships an order (any order) they are required to enter a ship date for each order. Normally they click the orange “Activate Quickship” button on each order. On Saturday’s because the package is not shipping until Monday, they have to click “Create Label” instead and change the date to two days later and this has to be done for every shipment.

Attached you will see “Shipping Cutoff” which only allows for Next Day. We need it for 2…

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base