Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Kilogrammes

Can we have Kilogrammes (Kg) added in a shipping weight type

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Customizeable Labels/Barcodes for Order Items

If Shipstation would allow me to add a label to each item in an order and allow me to customize that label I could manage most of my production using just Shipstation.

For example if I sell a wallet and a shirt in an order, the wallet and shirt would each have a label that I could print out and stick to the item during production.

The label could include: Total number of items in the order (Item 1/1, Item 1/3, etc), buyer name, sku number, order number etc etc.

This would allow me to use shipstation as production software…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ship to Address Hyperlink to Order History

I would like a feature to open an order, click the ship to address, and be directed to all order history to that address. We often need to audit for duplicate, or fraudulent shipments to the same address. Currently we have to open another window and Search Orders for the Ship to Address to see shipping history. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There should be a way to manually change shipments from IN TRANSIT to DELIVERED.

There should be a way to manually change shipments from IN TRANSIT to DELIVERED. I have packages that have been delivered (confirmed by the recipients) but USPS has "lost" track of them so they are permanently and incorrectly listed as IN TRANSIT.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Multiple Boxes - Aggregate Shipments -

Multiple Packages going to the same address currently require an individual entry for each box. When working directly with FedEx or UPS you can do an aggregated shipment, where the weight of all the boxes is combined into 1 entry it's a huge time saver. I have a shipment today 35 boxes, 452lbs. this is 35 entries in your system, with FedEx it's just one entry and 35 labels print. It would be great to be able to use ShipStation for these types of shipments instead of going directly to FedEx.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. "Order Number" and "Order Date" should be editable

Order Number and Order Date should be allowed to be editable. There are times when auto-generated number is not desired, or simply a typo was made, and I only realized it after the order has been created. I synchronize ShipStation with QuickBooks, so I'd like correct mistakes before syncing.

I wish ShipStation could rely on other means of having unique index number for each order and not rely on Order#/Ship Date so they can become editable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please add a line for Title

There needs to be an optional line for title. Right now it either goes after the address - not correct, or has to be in the name list, which means it gets cut short.
    :
    Nancy Jones
    CEO
    Company of Note
    123 Main
    Anywhere IL 60062

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. (Shopify & Shipstation) Allow Mapping of (Shopify) Order Tags to (Shipstation) Custom Fields

(Shopify & Shipstation) Allow Mapping of (Shopify) Order Tags to (Shipstation) Custom Fields - Seasoned Shopify Admins know the importance of tags in Shopify's internal systems, so Order Tags would be quite useful. I would image that is how Customer Tags came to be a field that can be mapped to Shipstation custom fields.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "New Return" Trigger for Zapier

I would like to be able to have a Zap be triggered when a new Return is received.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Move the SIDE BAR to the bottom. I need more vertical space.

I need more vertical space, to look at the order and easier to scroll up and down for the orders.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Shipping

Please add a way to be able to Custom SORT shipping presets. I want to be able to sort it the way I want, for example, maybe put an arrow so we can drag them to the order I want.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. API additions

The ability to create/edit batches via API and also the ability to split orders via API would be pretty useful. Not having these features currently causes significant delays in our business operations, and we'd love for ShipStation to be the solution to that.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Package dimensions are not being imported from eBay

The package Dimensions are not imported from eBay

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow On-Hold orders to be allocated

Right now, I have to allocate orders before placing them on hold. If an order couldn't be allocated due to missing stock and is on hold when the stock arrives, we have to delete the hold date, allocate and add the hold date again.

Allocating is an important feature for on-hold orders as this ensures we don't oversell.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. More than 5 Batch Labels

Being limited to 5 batch labels seems a little arbitrary and just few enough to make it not useful for more complex sorting...

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. FedEx Home Vs FedEx Ground

Often the shipper does not know if the package is going to a business or a persons home. This effects the rate for FedEX. In stamps.com software you just always said the cheaper FedEx ground. And if it happened to be a home address the software would alert you and say this is a home address please switch to FedEx home delivery. This is a super handy feature and I'd like to see it in Ship station.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change Return Portal to X Days After Delivery instead of X Days after Shipping

Instead of having the item have a return window of X days based on the ship date, allow us to create a return window of X days from the delivery date. We are in NY, so items shipped in NY will arrive in 1 day and customers will have 29 days to return with a 30 day return window. And customers in California might get the package after 12 days, so only have 18 days to return. By changing this setting we will have qucker turnaround to receive NY packages back from customers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Requested Shipping Mapped Box

For orders that have a mapped "requested shipping method" there should be a pop up asking if you are sure you would like to proceed when changing the method off of the mapped shipping method.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Split Order screen by SKU instead of the item name,

l am looking to sort Order Items in the Split Order screen by SKU instead of the item name.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. email notifications on auto order fulfillment errors/problems

In the case of FBA Amazon integration stop working, we need to get an email for immediate action

As we don't monitor order fulfilment and email if case order cannot be fulfilment can help us improve customer experience

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base