Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 'Item Options' feild on shipment report in V3

Item Options was a field you could add to the report in V2, but isnt available in V3. This holds vital info for our billing process. This seems like an easy update, when would this be expected?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. insights

Currently the CUSTOMER OVERVIEW tab in 'Insights' shows total revenue (per customer) based on the items full retail value (as saved in Shopify) and doesn't factor any discounts. The order total is therefore innacurate and the dashboard somewhat ineffective unless all products are never discounted, which is highly unlikley. This cannot be modified on a user-by-user basis and it affects the sales revenue totals posted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. rate shop multiple scenarios

I'd like to rate shop in bulk - load several shipments to various cities with weight and get a table of rates. Very helpful to show customers what their proposed shipping ideas will cost.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Analytic report on repeat customers

Who are my repeat customers. What is the percentage of my repeat sales to my total sales. some times we recognize a name or address (Bright red house next to park) but if you are processing a lot of orders for that day, you just do not pay attention because there is no time.

This would help gauge what products customers like/dislike. If we launch a new product, are people buying or not liking the product, if no repeat sales.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. run report on late shipmetn

I like a report of all the arrival dates so I can dig into how often my shipment arrives on time

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. have an inventory report that breaks out inventory by warehouse

It makes total sense to have your inventory report break out the inventory allocated to each warehouse, instead of a sum or printing multiple reports

The only inventory report you have is either a sum or individual

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Shipping Manifest

We are a third party fulfillment processor for several companies.
    We invoice our customers based off of number of orders shipped and qty of product inside each order.

It would be nice to have the "Shipping Manifest" feature display data based on a monthly or weekly average, besides daily only.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Generating inventory report by product category

Generating inventory report by product category

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. exception

Have a report that pulled any order that had an exception on it for an extended period of time. This would allow me to see that UPS had X number of exceptions and FedEx had X number of exceptions. I could find their on time delivery % based off of that and use that for negotiations or to choose one over the other for the base of your shipping.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. weekly report with order breakdown per day

I want an option for a weekly overview of how many of each SKU was ordered per day of that week.

I know I can run a report for Item Demand Summary, that will give me the weekly totals, but I would like to be able to break that down by day, but pull it as 1 report weekly.
    If not, I'm having to pull daily reports and compile the info, or try to customize a weekly export, which still forces me to have to manually go in a sort by day and calculate how many of each per day

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Track How many of Each Package Type was shipped over a particular period of time

I was hoping to find a way to report on the # of each package type shipped during a period of time.

This is useful when negotiating with shipping carriers, as they create the shipping rates both geographically and by package type. (If rates are calculated by a dimensional weight). We should easily be able to see that we sent X number of Box 1s, X number of Box 2s, etc.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please add a facility to export Returns data to csv in V2

It would be really helpful if I could export my returns data

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Scan to verify logs

It'll be great to record and view a log of when and who completed a verified scan and the ability to export the report if an audit is required to show proof the correct product and qty was sent.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Report for Daily Orders Outstanding

We are in need of a report that shows historically how many orders are pending shipment per day. Being a highly seasonal business with large surge, we would like to reflect on prior years to see how that daily total fluctuates throughout season. This is a good KPI for when additional manpower is needed or when we need to slow sales/turnaround expectations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I need a a fulfillment shipment report with ltem line details

Hello,

In old version, I an export fulfillment shipment with item details.
    In new version, fulfillment shipment was merged with normal shipment and there is no key criteria or column for us to filter.
    We don't know which order is fulfilled by FBA.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fulfillment Speed in Hours and Minutes

Is it possible to change the units of the fulfillment speed visual in reporting to show minutes and hours (rather than days)?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please create an Items Shipped per User report

The Shipment Count per User report is helpful, but most of our orders contain multiple items. We'd love to see an "Items shipped per user" report, similar to the Shipment Count report

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. walmart wfs orders

Please add Walmart WFS orders to insights and reporting like FBA orders. Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Order Dispatch Time Report

Dispatch Time Report...

It would be good to be able to run a report that shows the time an order was placed and the time it was dispatched. Then a column which shows the difference in hours/minutes.

This would enable us to setup KPI's around dispatch times to make sure that we are sending orders in the most efficient way.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Export customers by tag

In the customers tab, there is no way to export customers. We should be able to export customers based on TAGS.

Or in the Insights > Customer Export, there should be a column for tags which we can then filter.

Or to make things easy for you to implement, make it so we can copy/paste the columns in the Customer tab. Because right now if we copy/paste, it places all the information into 1 column when pasting it back into Excel (vs keeping the columns).

I also agree with being able to tag customers from the order page (vs having…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base