Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reports - Assigned To vs User ID that Ships Product

I want a Report that will show me "Assigned To" and the "UserID" that shipped the product. I can see all Assignees and it's Xmas so I'll be fulfilling for all Assignees -- so I need this report so I know which Assignees owe me Inventory ... I don't understand why SS has the Options to view specific columns on screen yet won't allow those same fields in creating Reports! A little help here SS Tech Support :-)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to Assign Users to Specified Products

We have products being shipped by different users.
    It would be very helpful to have the ability to set up under products which user should be automatically assigned to orders on that product.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi @Yanky Ungar thank you for bringing this up! Can you tell us a bit more about what you’d like to do?

One thing you can try is to create an automation rule to assign the order to one of your users. For example: When order imports with SKU X, then assign the order to user Y.

Let us know here in the Product Feedback forum what you think so we can see how we can help you figure something out soon.

3. Show OrderID (ShipStations unique identifier for every order)

We have multiple ebay channels connected to Shipstation, so we get duplicate order numbers as Shipstation is currently using eBay sales record number as order id.
    Can we get the shipstation id to show up on record because our warehouse pulls the shipstation order id to fulfill the orders

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey @Matmul, thank you for bringing this up. Can you give us some more information on what you mean by “our warehouse pulls the shipstation order id”? For example, is your warehouse using the API for a custom app you’ve built? And how does this relate to what you’re looking at in ShipStation?

Hopefully we can work on a something that’ll help you get the ball rolling so let us know here in the product feedback forum.

4. Forget to print label after the batch creation

Sometimes I create a batch and everything goes fine except that I did not print the labels for the orders. So, the orders go away from the order list and is listed in the shipment list. But, since I did not print the label (forgot to), I never shipped the items. Customer calls me after a week all mad and wants to tear me apart. Help me somehow detect this scenario. May be some kind of warning. Some kind of report. You guys know it better!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. todo list to follow up things

Sometimes I need to create a task that I can follow up later. Such as, USPS did not deliver an item for many days. I need to call USPS and follow that up. I would like to create a task that would show up on my dashboard.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Exportable shipping reports filtered by user permission

I have multiple users with access to create manual orders. I suspect fraud taking place, where some users are creating manual orders for personal use. When I export my shipments, I would like to see an option where I can search/filter by user. This way, I can see which user is creating these shipments. As of right now it's all a guessing game.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Email notification when someone creates a return label

It would be nice to know if someone is returning an item. That way you can be on the lookout for it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow SKU aliases in Quickbooks Online Integration

It's great that you guys have implemented the SKU alias feature in product management. Given that some selling channels (e.g. Amazon) impose their own SKU configuration, those who use multiple sales channels often are unable to keep SKUs consistent across those channels.

As we prepare to integrate ShipStation with Quickbooks Online, it would be a HUGE value-add for us if there were an option in the integration to respect SKU aliases for orders exported to QBO. Without this, we will be creating orders in QBO using different SKUs for the same product on different orders depending on channel.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Klaviyo Integration

Add Klaviyo as a supported integration like you have done for Mailchimp.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Quickbooks Integration like ShipRush has

Quickbook Integration the way it is does me no good. I do wholesale orders, and my previous shipping vendo ShipRush had it set up so I could sign in, my recent 'QB Online' invoices and sales receipts would show up. I'd choose them, and the ship to info would be there, and after I shipped, the tracking info, carrier, and ship date would be updated in my quickbooks (this is especially helpful since my customers can see the updated invoice online)

I switched from ShipRush because I got better UPS rates with someone who integrates with you, but I do…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Multiple boxes via import CSV

Import orders via CSV for multiple packages for one order
    For example, I have 3 boxes to ship for one order, order #123, 4 boxes to ship for order #124, 2 boxes to ship for order #125 etc. etc.
    Each box has a different weight and dimensions
    Possible to put the different boxes in the import file per line with the different weight and dimensions for one order?
    Any easy way of doing this to save me hours of manually inputting the dimensions and weight for each box for which each order has multiple boxes to ship.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Indirect signatures in Canada

Since all verified addresses in Canada are marked as commercial (even the residential ones). I would like to have the capability of selecting "indirect signature" on addresses. We cannot currently do that and it costs us and our customers a bit of time and money. Since a picture is worth a 1000 words, I've included exactly the option I'd like to add as well. If any shipstation employees want to take a look at exactly what we are looking for, please reference support request 450513.

Thank You

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Filter with untag orders

Filter all the untag awaiting shipment orders will save us time because we process untag orders first. Without this option, we will to first select all orders and unselect all tag orders in order to get untag orders, which is not efficient.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi @toyngadget thanks for bringing this up! While you can’t create a filter for untagged orders you can sort your grid by the tag column. This will sort all of your orders by untagged. You can do this by simply clicking on the word “tag” in the orders grid.

Please let us know in the product feedback forum if this helps.

14. integration for Couriers Please in Australia

Please add an integration for Couriers Please in Australia.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Etsy Discount Codes are Importing into Shipstation as a Blank Sku

Why is the discount code in Etsy being imported into Shipstation as a Sku'd item with a quantity attached, versus what it is an order discount? This is causing issues with our inventory systems as the discount information is incorrect. after speaking with one of your representatives I understand that Etsy is not providing the amount as a coupon/discount information correctly to Shipstation, however with Etsy now fully promoting Discount Codes as per their recent CEO change and media appearances it would be lovely if this information could be relayed accurately from Etsy to Shipstation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. clickfunnel integration

Integrate with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor

At the moment...ShipStation integrates very well with Amazon. It's simple, just add the store or as many different Amazon stores and all products import into SS.

I need ShipStation to do the same for EACH VENDOR in a multi-vendor store with CS Cart.

The Vendor needs to be able to integrate his store to his OWN SS account or can integrate into my SS account so that I can fulfill the orders that come from his store.

This should work as simply as Amazon and ETSY...

I expect the workflow would be the same.

Thanks,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. aweber

Popular for campaign & email list management

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customers & Email Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. How to add notes to buyer in shipments export

At this point it seems not possible to add "Notes to buyer" into the fields for shipments export

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Snipcart as a Selling Channel

Would love to see Snipcart as a Selling Channel.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Need "Awaiting Shipment" Folders

I would like a way to create multiple folders for orders awaiting shipment. For instance, we sell personalized and non personalized items and it would be nice if we could move one of them to a separate awaiting shipment folder to save our shipping team time. I do not want to use the "on hold" folder as that is for something else. Would like to simply have two or three "folders" for awaiting shipment that we could use to sort certain items and ship out of those folders. The tags aren't quite cutting it. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base