Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audible tone/message/siren for incoming orders (Next Day Air, Expedited)

Audible tone/message/siren for incoming orders (Next Day Air, Expedited)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. print batch according to order #

I think it would be extremely beneficial to be able to print pick list for batches according to the order number. As of now, this is not an option for the pick list. This should be a very simple implementation.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow for NetStamps Integration

For small packages where the standard 4x6 label won't fit, it'd be great to see a NetStamps solution offered here so people can still print postage without the label and affix to small packages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Customer facing rate calculator for magento in shopping cart

We currently sell a lot of different products on our magento site, and do a lot of drop shipping, we would like to be able to set certain categories of products to be able to calculate different shipping rates in our shopping cart depending on the shipping location of the product that we load into magento, would this be possibe to implement in the backend of magento so we can use it in our shopping cart on the front end for customers?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. fulfillment by amazon for international orders

Multi-channel fulfillment by amazon is great, but you have to use exactly the same SKU that you are using for your FBA inventory if you want your international shopify order to forward to amazon.co.uk or amazon.ca (or wherever) for fulfillment. This is not realistic as I have an original SKU used in my shopify and seller fulfilled amazon.com account, a separate SKU for US FBA, and separate SKUs for FBA in other countries (which is exactly what amazon tells you to do). As a result, there is no way for an order placed on my shopify and heading to the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. would like to connect to groupon stores

i am getting lots of orders on groupon stores why is there no interrogation

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. More sophisticated batch field mapping

It seems every field except those needed to actually print a shipping label is able to be field mapped upon csv import. It is very convoluted that you cannot field map carrier and ship service type until you have imported a csv, and manually selected orders to map carrier and shipping service type in the side panel. In UPS Worldship and Stamps.com, it is actually a requirement to list your carrier and service in the csv before import, and match your carrier and service terms during import field mapping (in separate fields, mind you- not all jammed together like ShipStation).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow ShipStation to update altered orders from Shopify... not just orders that have been canceled.

I use Shopify to gather my website orders. From there they are imported into various stores set up in ShipStation.

Why can't ShipStation update an order that has been altered in Shopify? For example, lets say an order is imported into ShipStation from Shopify. I realize that the order is missing an item which I then have to refund back to the customer. I do the refund in Shopify, but when I re-import orders from Shopify back into ShipStation, the order still shows the full list of items in the "Order Items" list... the refunded item(s) are still present. It…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Get integration with UK Mail and Yodel

Get integration with UK Mail and Yodel.

Working in the online retail sector alongside other small to medium-sized businesses we and a number of other businesses we work with are using either UK Mail or Yodel as a courier. Having integrated our custom store with ship station and loved it so far we are desperate to use it to its full capability by having it support these two well known and frequently used couriers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Customer Frequency

It would be very helpful if on the Awaiting Shipment page, a column option could be added to the "Columns" drop down menu for "Frequency" or "Orders" so one could see at a glance if a customer is new or returning. The information is currently being collected and can be seen if one runs a report from: Insights tab > Reports > Raw Data Export > Customers. It would just be very convenient to see it on the shipments screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. create new order from existing order

We need the ability to create a new order within SS, by using the data from an existing order.

And from there, the ability to edit, add, remove data and/or order line items (skus)

This is useful for many situations:
    1) correct a shipping/packing error
    2) quickly ship a replacement product if a customer wants a different but similar product
    3) Add some samples to an order, or related accessories as needed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Shopify order tags

We would like to have the ability to bring in order tags from shopify. We tag orders with various things and need to have those tags available to us.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Define Label Messages on a Per-Store Basis

We drop-ship for multiple national companies such as Amazon, Walmart, and The Home Depot, and all of these sellers have different requirements for the data included in the shipping label reference fields. Currently the ShipStation settings for these fields are global; if we could set them on a store-by-store basis it would be extremely helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. back order management

Is there a way to set automated rule to release the backorder from hold to awaiting payment base on the stock availability?

When we take orders, it may contain products that's ready to ship and products that's on backordered. We would split the order into two, fulfill and ship the available stock, backorder the rest by putting the second part of the order to hold. It will be very helpful for us to be able to set an automated rule to release the order from hold to awaiting payment when we receive the backordered products?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime for Small and Light Shipments

Add Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime for Small and Light Shipments support to ShipStation. ShipStation already supports normal Seller Fulfilled Prime, but the Small and Light shipments support would be beneficial.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. "on hold" processing time - more variations than 1 day only.

At this time, 1 day is the shortest amount of time to hold an order in ShipStation's system. I definitely see how being able to do it in hours would help workflow. In my specific case holding orders for 2 hours would allow for my other warehouse to add order notes before being imported into shipstation and filtered.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sort by "last name"

I have multiple stores being imported into Shipstation and some customers order from them all. I need to sort by Last Name so I can easily see what orders need combined shipping. Sorting by first name isn't as reliable since people have nicknames.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. COLOR BLIND MODE!!!

COLOR BLIND MODE!!!

There is only ONE indication in ShipStation that an order notified the marketplace of fulfilment and it's a whether a shopping cart icon is RED or GREEN. Really? Ever heard of red green colorblind?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Justin, thanks for sharing this feedback. We’re reviewing notification email statuses and are working on improving this to not solely rely on colors. We’ll update you when we have more information.

A quick update: You can filter the Shipments page by notifications with and without warnings. You’ll find this where the blue filter links live (right above the shipment list / columns and headers). This is to the right of the “ship date” filter.

19. Automate Allocation

We would love a way to be able to automate allocation. We often set up large pre-orders of products, and we'd like a way to be able to set a stock level and automatically allocate orders that we place on hold, so that we can automatically keep track of how many products we've sold. This will allow us, and other companies like us, to fulfill our promise to customers to provide product by making sure we don't over-sell the pre-ordered product.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Correct the integration with TopHatter so that the payment date is imported with the orders

Currently ShipStation does not import the "Paid Date" field from TopHatter. This results in the "age" of the orders always showing "0d 0h", therefore preventing the sorting of orders by age in order to prioritize them.

TopHatters API does provide this information. See: https://tophatter.readme.io/docs/order-list

So it should be a very simple to fix by adding a few lines of code.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 69 70
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base