Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. is there any report in reporting, where we can download and see the delivery status of a shipment ?

it would be great to have a report with delivery status of shipment. This way we can generate a weekly report and check to see if there are are some labels made but there is no status ( may be warehouse never shipped ) or shipments undelivered or lost shipment

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Improve Large Data Exports

When I am attempting to export large data exports (100000 orders+), Shipstation has an issue completing these tasks. I'm not sure if this is a server issue, or if their system simply cannot handle the volume of data I am requesting. I am asking for an improvement in this system, that will be able to handle these large data exports.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Just a suggestion really, but after I create a label using the rate calculator it would be EXTREMELY helpful if it allowed you to copy and p

After I create a label using the rate calculator it would be EXTREMELY helpful if it allowed you to copy and past the tracking number from the same screen. I almost always have to reload into shipments and search for the tracking number of the label I just created, and sometimes I'm making several in a row and keep going back and forth.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Google Express / Google Shopping Actions Integration

It would be nice to have Google Express / Shopping Actions integrated into Shipstation. I would like to see this happen anytime before the end of the year.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I really need a reliable way to find where the shipment is once it leaves or even just a flag for delivered=true/false

It would be very helpful to stay on top of my orders if I had a reliable way to find where the shipment is once it leaves my warehouse or even just a flag for delivered=true/false in the API so I know somethings wrong if its delivered=false after so many days.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Slack Webhook Support

Slack has a particular format that webhooks have to be in. Right now the ship station webhook does not work with slack. It would be great to have this integrated. Their standard is explained here: https://api.slack.com/incoming-webhooks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. json

We need the ability to add JSON to the email template.

For example, we have Trustpilot Automatic Feedback Service uses some JSON code in the shipment confirmation email (shipment email template), and JSON is not a language our email template supports at this time. With this, we can provide additional product and site reviews to our site's products. Company and product reviews have never been more important then they are now to get a customer to make the decision to buy for you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please Provide the ability to print each Order Summary Report on its own page

Please Provide the ability to print each Order Summary Report on its own page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Prevent Automatic Invoice creation for multiple items in an order.

When invoicing orders, sometimes we invoice items in the orders separately for various reasons (sometimes we don't have an item in stock, an item needs to be held and invoiced later, the items are coming from different stores, etc.); however, when we invoice just one item, the other item is automatically invoiced thorugh ShipStation. Second invoice clearly mentioned in comment that this was Issued By Auctane ShipStation. We've installed this module https://marketplace.magento.com/auctane-shipstation.html.
    I've contacted with your support team they said since this was the first part of the order to be shipped, the invoice is created on the Magento…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. "amazon advantage"

amazon advantage integration
    Wouldn't it be great if shipstation integrated with Amazon Advantage? If it just spit out the amazon asn carton labels, packing slip, and shipping label? Currently I spend about an hour and a half copying and pasting between amazon advantage and shipstation to fulfill 6 purchase orders about 3 times a week.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Improve / simplify label voiding process....

Can't we eliminate the extra steps and at least make the Void function available from the Orders tab -- Instead of having to void it from the Shipments tab, then return to the Orders tab in order to cancel the order from Awaiting Shipment?

IDEALLY (and in addition) we would make the "Void Shipment(s)" function as a drop-down menu with 2 options:

"Void Label & Cancel"
    (OR)
    "Void Label & Restore"

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New API Endpoint for orderStatus

I think it would be helpful to have an update status endpoint in the API that would require only orderId and orderStatus as input fields.

Currently as I understand you need to use the create order endpoint and pass it a lot of data. (The docs say if you include the orderKey it will update but in my attempts to use that it is no true it creates another order with the same orderKey.)

For integrating other BackOffice systems and or fulfillment partners a simple status update to pending_fulfillment would be awesome.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Purolator + Special Characters

There is an issue with french characters (i.e. "é") and Purolator integration.

If an address has a french caracter i.e. Montréal, Shipstation is not able to get the rates. As soon as we manually correct to Montreal, it gives the rates. It's a lot of manual work for a silly detail..

On an other hand, we don't have this issue with Canada Post integration.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Download Packing Slips pdf in the order it was sorted

I do a lot of sorting and printing so that orders can be picked, before being sent to packing. The most efficient way to do this is to sort by, for instance, sku. If I'm printing 500 shirt orders to be picked, I can sort by sku to make sorting the packing slips with the product a lot easier. However, despite being sorted by sku in shipstation, the packing slip pdf is sorted as it usually is, instead of keeping all like products next to each other.
    Currently I have to print each sku at a time, to keep the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback. Also, keep in mind that the ordering of the packing slips (as in from one packing slip to the next) is based on the settings you have set up on the Order Labels By section in printing setup.

15. Move everything in current view to a batch

There's a lot of sorting that I have to do to several thousand orders every day, and I do it all through batches. However, I can only add the 500 orders I can see to a batch. If I had the option to add everything in the current view, or perhaps as a "Bulk Action", to a batch, it would save me from having to scroll through 45 pages, adding each set of 500 orders to a new batch.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the same detail to the Shipping services as the Standalone product detail shipping tab

Combine or at least make the Shipping Services information the same as the Standalone Product Detail shipping tab.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Phone support!!!

Phone support would be amazing and way more helpful. Everyone I have talked to on chat is very helpful and nice, but it takes SO much time to just describe the problem and get someone to understand, it's semi ridiculous. Talking over the phone is 10xs more efficient.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Customer Data Export that actually includes all data

The customer raw data report leaves out marketplace, and marketplace username (as can be viewed from the customer section in ShipStation). There is no other way to export data, so there's no possible way to get customer data from ShipStation that actually includes all the data shown in the Customer tab.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. add shipping method to pick sheet

add shipping method to pick sheet

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Automation Rules for Sending Emails to Customer Service After Order is Tagged

I was having difficulty setting up an automation rule to send customer service an email after an order has been tagged 'out of stock'. The reason I was advised this does not work is that Automation Rules involving sending emails will only do so at the time of import. So if the tag is being applied after the order is imported into ShipStation, it will not send the email. This would greatly streamline many sellers workflow with different order tags triggering customer service tickets for better tracking of issues.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 68 69
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base