Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. safeplace

For Royal Mail UK labels, TPS48 especially (tracked 48), there is currently a title header for the Safeplace instruction, that actually prints where the safeplace instruction goes towards the base of the label.

Unfortunately it prints the words "Safe Place Instructions" before the actual safe place requested.

Max 40 characters for this is difficult enough to fit some customer requests into, but using 19 of those characters for the title is using up far too much valuable space.

Labels vreated in RM Click & Drop do not have this title included, Simply the large, reversed out SAFEPLACE banner at the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. UPS Quantum View Notify and Other Carrier Notifications

Having UPS Quantum View Notify functionality would be amazing. It's an extremely powerful tool that basically allows to send notifications to the customer regarding their delivery status, like delays in transit or if it's sitting at a UPS Access Point.

I'm not sure what other carriers have in regards to this, but I'm sure they may have something similar.

Delivery confirmation is one thing, and already very good, but having even more notifications like listed above would be incredible. We have customers who's packages end up sitting at UPS Access Points until they are returned to sender because they don't…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. RMA Return label should come with a return invoice

When a customer applies for the return label from Branded returns portal, along with the stamp and RMA# they should also get a print out invoice It should contain all the order details, product that is being returned and RMA#. As of now the customer can send back the product with no order details. Then I have to spend way to much time looking for the customer in SS. When it all should be there in the return.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Integration with Whistl (UK Carrier)

Integration with Whistl please!
    https://www.whistl.co.uk/parcels/tracked-parcel-delivery

We use Whistl exclusively, so without integration ShipStation has limited benefits for us.

Even the option to add Carriers or providers with full integration within ShipStation would be really useful.

After trialing ShipStation, it appears to lots of things really well, but without further integrations, or a little more flexibility I'm not sure it's the right fit for us.

Kind regards

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Option To Display Fewer Products

We discovered that the Products page does not load quickly for companies with a large number of product variations. This could be easily solved by providing an option to display 10, or 25 products per page. Currently, the Products page only has options for 100, 250, or 500 products per page.

We used to view 500 products per page with no problems. Then we added shoes to our catalog, which have a large number of variations. For example, one parent sku may be available in 10 different sizes and 6 different colors for a total of 60 variations. This slowed…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow 2 companies to share a printer w/o re-logging into shipstation connect everytime......

Hello,

I own 2 seperate companies and we have 2 seperate Shipstation accounts. we ship multiple packages a day via each, and its really inconvenient to deactivate Shipstation connect every time we have to switch between the 2 accounts... Can we please figure out a way to make the switch easier? re-activating Shipstation connect between shipments is a pain... but so far its the only way we can share this workstation printer between the 2 shipstation accounts! please help. Thank you Devs!!! you rock!

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. GRAYSCALE

There should be an option to print documents in gray-scale or black and white.

Currently you have to set your printer to gray-scale.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Australian Couriers

We urgently require more Australian Couriers. We need TNT, Couriers Please and Fastway!

The lack of available Australian Couriers is very poor and needs to be urgently improved!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add "Product Total" to the available choices for creating Filters

There are almost 50 options for filtering and none of them are Product Total, despite this being one of the fields in the order details. The reason that Product Total is more useful than Order Total is that it shows the cost before taxes. I would like to create a filter based on product price and I cannot do this because as soon as tax is applied the filter no longer works. There are different taxes applied depending on the state so it's not really feasible to create a filter for each of the possible totals with tax. I've discussed…

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Integrate Hermes Courier Pickup to Carrier Services

As a small business who uses Hermes, I absolutely love their service. It's affordable, tracked and extremely reliable. As someone who uses it to post lots of parcels, I do struggle that there is no option to pay for courier pick up from our premises.

Hermes do offer this service, could it be implemented?

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Shipment Automation should include Product Group for multiple items

I know we, like many other sellers, have many item types that have color/design variations, but are otherwise identical. I frequently have buyers who purchase multiples of an item, or several colors, or particular combinations to make a set. In the Shipment Automation I know for setting product automation, there is an option for Product Groups, with the examples given of Hats and Shirts, since each of those would ship identical, regardless of color/design. So, that's essentially what I'm wanting to do, instead of having Item Sku as the qualifier criteria, have Product Group, but that isn't a listed option.…

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adding ITN to UPS Shipment

Hi Shipstation Developers- Please make adding an ITN to a UPS shipment as easy and straightforward as adding ITN to USPS shipment. I have attached a photo of what the USPS ITN field looks like (red arrow) in the customs section of an order. This field is not available for UPS shipments for some reason.

(FWIW, I spent much time with a member of your support team chatting and emailing about this issue already and didn't really get anywhere. The rep was helpful but unfortunately their proposed workaround of adding the ITN to the 'ITN/Tax ID or USPS' line in…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Print 2 Copies of SAME Packing Slip on One Sheet

I know this has been brought up before, as far back as 5+ years ago, but since STILL nothing has been done about it, Customer Service recommended I submit another feedback on it. There are many people (based on upvotes and replies) who have instances where printing 2 copies of a packing slip is necessary. This could be where one copy goes to the customer and one is retained for records, or one is sent in order shipment and a copy is sent to a separate billing/administration address, etc. Currently, the ONLY way to accomplish this is to generate a…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Chitchats to your list of carriers

It would be absolutely wonderful if ChitChats, a rapidly growing and popular shipping carrier for small businesses. I know a lot of my acquaintances who also think adding ChitChats to ShipStation would greatly benefit Canadians. Please add them to your carriers!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Inventory on Mobile App

I would like to be able to edit inventory numbers via the mobile/ipad app. This would be much better than having to lug around a laptop.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Package delivery report

An option to create a report that could be run daily/weekly that shows delivery status of packages would be very helpful.

If there is a way to do this now we haven't been able to find it.

19 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Kilogrammes

Can we have Kilogrammes (Kg) added in a shipping weight type

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Customizeable Labels/Barcodes for Order Items

If Shipstation would allow me to add a label to each item in an order and allow me to customize that label I could manage most of my production using just Shipstation.

For example if I sell a wallet and a shirt in an order, the wallet and shirt would each have a label that I could print out and stick to the item during production.

The label could include: Total number of items in the order (Item 1/1, Item 1/3, etc), buyer name, sku number, order number etc etc.

This would allow me to use shipstation as production software…

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ship to Address Hyperlink to Order History

I would like a feature to open an order, click the ship to address, and be directed to all order history to that address. We often need to audit for duplicate, or fraudulent shipments to the same address. Currently we have to open another window and Search Orders for the Ship to Address to see shipping history. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add SHIPPING PAID TOTAL attribute to automated email templates

I am working with a 3PL that requires constant confirmation to individual clients about which orders have been received and which orders have been shipped.

Currently, there is no way to attach a SHIPPING PAID TOTAL attribute to an email template. This would allow me to automate communication involving a critical piece of invoicing information for a wholesale client that ships based on NET15 and NET30 terms without manually sending a summarized export.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 88 89
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base