Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 'Item Options' feild on shipment report in V3

Item Options was a field you could add to the report in V2, but isnt available in V3. This holds vital info for our billing process. This seems like an easy update, when would this be expected?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customs Declarations values should be taken from the current order, not shipstation products (or at least there should be an option)

When we have SALES in our woocommerce store, we are using dynamic pricing plugin for changing the prices of items. We also have different memberships for customers with different discounts for each.

When new order is made and imported to shipstation, the prices on items are correct, eg item full price is $10, sale price is $5, so in order details on shipstation it shows $5 per item.

Hovewer, if you scroll down, in Customs Declarations section the values used are being taken from Shipstation products, therefore it's a full price ($10 per item) even though customer paid $5.

Because…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support Royal Mail and sending to British Forces Post Office addresses

It's normal to send parcels to BFPO addresses in the UK. It's essentially a UK address but requires a customs declaration. Shipstation doesn't give the option for a customs declaration for domestic addresses.

The error returned is: At least one shipment item is required. ShipmentContentType (Bad Request, Carrier Error Code: E1437).

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shipment Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix Timezone Issue

Australian time zone does not actually work correctly.

It calculates the "hours" since the order was placed in Shopify correctly, but even though Sydney Australia Time Zone is selected it shows the actual order date completely wrong. It is about 18-24 hours behind so always shows the previous date as the order date which isn't correct.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Product Records  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. squarespace

I would like to have the ablity to map SquareSpace fields to different fields in ShipStaton. I have been made aware custom field mapping exists with other website hosts, but it's not available for SquareSpace.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Customisation of order summary

I'd love to be able to customise the Order Summary to pull in any field that is available in the interactive Orders tab e.g. customer email, requested shipping service, gift etc.

Personally I'd like to see the email address added to the printable Order Summary underneath the customer's address, but i know other fields will also be highly useful to other companies.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Tracking and Delivery Confirmation Emails

Currently if the Shipstation system times out when attempting to send the tracking or delivery notification email, we must manually resend them. I think it would be great if Shipstaion would automatically retry to send these emails until it goes through.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customers & Email Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. api woocommerce

I recently added UPS as a shipping option. The international rates are good, they seem to be discounted from what I would normally get.

I added a UPS plugin to my woocommerce webshop, so customers would have the option to choose UPS with their orders. But when I set it up I used my personal UPS account login info and access key, so it's pulling rates from my account which is way more expensive.

Would it be possible to enter a shipstation acct number and access key so it pulls the more accurate cheaper shipstation costs? Currently there's no way…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shipment Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make shipment forms available for download via API

The ShipStation API currently does not provide a publicly documented way to download shipment forms.
    We have several use cases for this feature: For one it would allow us to batch-print multiple PDFs at once without clicking "download"+"print" on each one of them. Furthermore it would allow for automated patching of the PDFs to fix issues such as this one http://feedback.shipstation.com/forums/330429-product-feedback-fresh-ideas/suggestions/42047626-include-billing-address-on-shipment-forms

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Include billing address on shipment forms

Currently the commercial invoices (shipment forms) for international FedEx and DHL shipments don't include the billing address (aka "sold to"/"importer"), even if it's different from shipping address.
    It would be good to have this included as creates it problems with some shipments.

Support Chat told me that the forms are actually autogenerated by the carrier, so if this turns out to be a limitation of the carrier's API, ShipStation could do automatic patching of the PDF.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Support the Canada Post Priority Labels

Hi, it would be highly appreciated if Shipstation could support Canada Post Priority Labels. At the moment, we have to ship the order from Canada Post and it is not efficient and very time-consuming. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  International Shipping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The correct sized label should automatically be generated so users don’t have to manipulate the image size.

It should be seamless and it shouldn't waste my time. GoShippo already provides the correct sized label with every download.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A way to manage multiple sites

We have 2 shipping locations - we need a way to be able to login with 2 different usernames (based on the location we are in) and the "ship from" and "bill to" fields automatically set correctly based on the username. Seems like an elementary thing to have multi-site support so that we don't have to make manual changes every time we want to ship from a different location.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow User to set Date Back in Store Import

Hello, I would like to request the ability to set the date back on on my seller channels as I have to contact support 2-3 times a week for this issue. I mostly have this issue with importing orders from ebay. T2 Support told me that the Dev team said the the code would have to be rewritten to fix the issue and to contact support when I have I need to refresh the date. It would save me alot of time to be able to this myself.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Autopopulate SKUs after 2 characters

When creating a new manual order, SKUs only auto-populate after 3 characters. But ShipStation allows you to create SKUs that are only 2 characters long, so those SKUs will never auto-populate. Please fix this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Delivery (Transit) Time on Packing Slip

In the packing slip customization tool, it would be very helpful if there was a Field Replacement for "delivery time" or "transit time" based on the carrier, the selected shipping service, the shipping location, and the destination location of each order. Wouldn't it be possible to get this information from each carrier's API?

Our company sells frozen meats and we need to see the estimated transit time as we pick and pack so that we know how much dry ice to include in each shipment to keep it frozen during transit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Amazon buy shipping is not available with SellerActive integration. Please add.

Amazon buy shipping is not available with SellerActive integration. This is a must have! Please add.

message from ShipStation support:
    "Hello,

This has to do with the way SellerActive's integration was built.

You could take a look at our feedback forum feedback.shipstation.com and explain why there are certain features that would work for your business and how currently not having this feature impacts your workflow. Our development team looks through this forum on a weekly basis for new ideas for ShipStation and we've had a lot of success with user feedback turning into features.

If you are still experiencing an…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Restrict User Reprint Abilities

We would like to be able to restrict a user from reprinting a shipping label.

We have seen a few instances where a user reprints a label for a package that has already shipped and affixes it to a completely different package.

It would be great if it allowed for an override from management, otherwise management would login and reprint in the event a reprint is needed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User & Account Mgmt  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Shopify Customer Notes IMPORT ERROR - PLEASE FIX asap!

When you use more than one languages in your store, Shipstation automatically adds the following line on the Customers Order Notes:

<br/>language: ru

( where "ru" the current language )

It seems that the Shipstation API imports the Additional Details field inside the Customer Notes.

Please fix. All orders now coming with a message so we have to search each and every note for potential real customer notes rather than the language text.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 136 137
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base