Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mark as shipped only after it's scanned into the system

Mark as shipped only after it's scanned into the system. Need an intermediate status of "Label Printed". We get hundreds of orders each day and have the labels printed immediately. It is not easy to figure out which ones have actually been shipped and which ones just have the label printed.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Order activity record for which user submitted Amazon FBA order

Who shipped what via Amazon FBA?. I cannot believe this is not part of the activity history.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add customs broker capability

We sometimes have customers in Canada (when shipping through Fedex) who have their own brokers for customs clearance. It would be nice if we could add this information to their shipping information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to Mark as Shipped by custom carrier.

Ability to Mark as Shipped by custom carrier. It will give opportunity to use ShipStation in any country.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Shopify Payment Method

I need to create an automating rules base on the customer payment method like CC or PayPal.

I use Shopify and it seem that Shopify does send you the info it just that ShipStation do not save this information.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Recommend shipstation dashboard can display all stores' sales.

I recommend shipstation dashboard can display all stores' sales instead of top 5 store, so that's easy for us to see sales for each store.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Send Email Containing Order Details, Packing Slip & Ship Label to Supplier for Drop Ship

We need to send suppliers an email containing a single (or multiple) order(s) details along with the packing slip and shipping label for drop shipping. A button on the Order's Detail pop-up window that says EMAIL TO would be helpful. It should contain a drop-down of the supplier and a check box to include the packing slip and/or the shipping label. This will save us time having to copy/paste the information from with ShipStation into a separate email message. Also the ability to CC to ourselves should be included.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. DHL UK Integration

Integrate DHL for UK customers!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Put carrier_code and service_code in ShipNotice

The ShipNotice hook with the custom store integration passes Carrier and Service in the request, but not carrier_code and service_code. The latter would be more robust.

1. You call the service "FedEx Ground©", but we call it "FedEx Ground" without the pesky © symbol. Sure, we could strip that out before matching on the name, but that's silly when...
    2. You require service_code in other API calls, such as creating a label for an order. So we need to store that service_code on our end anyway. Might as well match on that, as a code is much less likely to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. amazon throttling - Mark As Shipped Notification

I am a high volume shipper that ends up having hundreds (sometimes thousands) of Market Notification Errors on my Amazon shipments.

At the moment, I export the data into a CSV excel file and upload it manually to Amazon.

My question/suggestion is this: Would it not make sense to auto-batch the Market Notification information in, for example, 30 minute intervals, where it is then automatically uploaded to Amazon. This results in 2 calls to Amazon an hour, well under the standard 30/hr that Amazon currently has in place.

Batching, as it stands now, is great if you sell a bunch…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Shipwire integration with Walmart Marketplace; ShipStation's current order processing does not work

I’m trying to automate shipping between the Walmart Marketplace and Shipwire’s warehouse which is where I’m storing my inventory. However, when I go to send the order to Shipwire, I receive this error message: "An item with the same key has already been added."

Apparently, there is a problem with how ShipStation is reading the line item amount vs. SKU quantity and as of right now, your support team said there is no definitive timeline for when that will be fixed.

For context, I was attempting to send and order with 3 units of the same SKU to Shipwire.

I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to save advanced searches

We can use filters to good effect, and saving filters is helpful, but we would also like the ability to create an advanced search and save that so we can run it again as needed.

One of the primary things that advanced search does that filters don't, is find orders within any of the statuses in the left column. Only searching lets us cross statuses to find orders, so it would be good to save any searches we regularly use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Use Default Declare Value with Preset Groups

Hello,

We currently use product preset groups to batch organize products and give them useful descriptions on the customs manifest.
    http://imgur.com/svFAc2H

Our products are priced dynamically, with larger unit discounts for larger quantities. Unfortunately preset groups require us to declare a specific product value which overrules our actual invoiced values. As such our customs manifest is not matching our invoice.

A misdeclaration of the customs manifest is mail fraud and faces severe penalties including large fines and jail time. We would like to avoid this if at all possible.

We respectfully suggest the ability to use the default invoice value…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. smartpost

Please support FedEx smartpost return labels. Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Option to assign which tray to use while printing through Shipstation.

We print both labels and receipts on the same printer.

Tray1 holds our regular printing paper and the MP tray holds our labels.
    The default tray system wide is Tray1.

Can we have an option where we designate which tray is to be used while printing through Shipstation so we do not have to keep switching labels and regular paper in tray1 ?

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Calculate Total Package Dimensions Using Ordered Products

A customer orders several products. Use the dimensions of each product to calculate the total cubic inches of the order. We can then use this information to choose the correct box size for those of us that use cubic shipping. Seems like that would be pretty simple to do!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Order Summary Report to show tracking

This would be an awesome feature for end of day us, the Shipment Manifest shows it but it is to hard to read.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. combined orders Reporting

How the orders are combined isn't helpful in terms of order tracking.

Once the 2 orders are combined, only the "parent" order number is left. ShipStation won't keep logs of the second order number, and this is why there isn't a way to run an Insights or custom data export.

But if shipstation would consider adding a column to their reports that lists old combined order number data for historic sales/exporting purposes than this issue would be resolved.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Tracking support for LSO, DICOM, & UDS

Please add tracking support for the following 2 carriers.

LSO - https://www.lso.com

Dicom - http://east.dicom.com/

UDS - https://www.uniteddeliveryservice.com

There may be some other carriers we use sometimes but if you don't support them, when we select "Other" in the drop down, you should give us the ability to add the tracking link manually.

Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Channel Class in QuickBooks

Channel Class in QuickBooks

We track Profit and Loss by Class in QuickBooks, and the class is the channel, e.g., "Amazon." We'd like ShipStation to prioritize the ability to populate the "Class" Field at the product and sales receipt level.

It's real useful to see the income statement broken down by Channel / Class.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base