Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Worldship

Can you make ShipStation Compatible with UPS WorldShip? I would like my UPS WorldShip and ShipStation to be on the same page so that I do not have to reference two different shipping modules. WorldShip doesn't have a freight function for over 150 LBS so if I could ship everything through UPS WorldShip and automatically update ShipStation that would be fantastic.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Increase number of saved views

Right now we are limited to 5 views. I feel as though an increase would be very helpful when you have as many search terms as we do to sort through our orders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add SQL HTML customize option for email templates

When we receive a new order there is an email generated - which allows very generic customization.
    There is NO way to customize these automatic emails so we can generate an order processing template. Simply being able to do "SKU" and "QTY" would be fantastic but this bar line with product name is in there and you can't do the most basic of SQL coding which is possible with the packing slips.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. can you please give the option when you ship to see all the prices clearly instead of going to a calculator?

can you please give the option when you ship to see all the prices clearly instead of going to a calculator?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. trackin

Hello team

there is only 2 notifications for shipping and delivery , is it possible to create more events like for exceptions or force majeure or delyaed because of missorting , so customer get notification once an exception happen ? Canada Post actually have this type of notifications beside shipping and delivery , they would also send a notifications of exception , sometimes , an address verification required so customer would call in and correct or add a detail that help carrier to fulfill.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. mobile app scale

We ship a lot of small lightweight items. Because the combined shipping weight of several of them adds up to more than the actual shipping weight of the package, we weigh all packages. Otherwise we end up paying as much as a couple of dollars more than it would actually cost for that weight. We're trying to transition to using the mobile app on a tablet, rather than having to keep a computer in the shipping room. We were very disappointed to discover that there is no way to weigh packages on the mobile app. That's something that is really…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ORDERCIRCLE.COM

LINK ORDER CIRCLE.
    I use ordercircle.com for my wholesale merchandise orders. It would be incredibly helpful to link my Shipstation and W/S ordering platforms together!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sales Tax Integration with Tradegecko

Would love to be able to import Sales Tax information on orders local to my state so I can provide accurate information on my packing slips. I was informed that SS doesn't pull Sales Tax info from TG and I am dumbfounded as to why.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Multi package rate quotes

Allowing multiple packages for rate quotes in the calculator. 95% of our shipments are more than one box and it would be great for accurate quotes.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Edit and Delete Customers

We need to be able to edit or delete customers from the database without having to upload a csv file. Below are a couple examples for when this would be helpful. I'm sure others here will agree that some simple database management would be greatly appreciated.

I recently had to correct a type-o in a customer record and the process is just unreasonable. Download an example .csv file, add ALL the customer information (not just what needs changing) upload the file, and finally make sure that the original profile was correctly overwritten. It should be as simple as hitting an…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Odoo

You should connect to the Open Source ERP software Odoo!

They would be an easy connection, and very helpful for us!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have a "mark printed" checkbox when printing packing slips

Of course, the functionality to have a "printed packing list" status or column would have to be implemented first, but the idea of knowing what orders you've picked picking or packing lists for would be ideal.

Currently, our customer service department prints orders out of our web store, and gives orders to our pickers/packers who then print from ShipStation. We would probably use the print pack list feature more easily if we had a way for ShipStation to mark the orders as having been printed, do avoid printing duplicate orders out of the system.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Notice of Order Change

It would be nice if modified orders were indicated with a red exclamation point (as pictured) or some other way to draw attention. We use BigCommerce and when an order is modified that change is sent to ShipStation. If the invoice has already been printed, however, the person fulfilling the order will likely not be aware of the change. Customer Service has to manually contact the warehouse to ensure that the change has been noted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. wave

I use wave accounting and love it -- would be nice to connect to it for shipping orders.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow ecommerce bridge for ship quote with dimensional

I love Shipstation, but there are still some holes that could make your product more competitive and truly useful.

Dimensional shipping is a problem for many large ecommerce shops, or shops that offer a wide variety of products. As we all know shipping is actually based on volume, not weight. Yet most ecommerce packages can not give a correct ship quote for larger items as they do not quote the volume of the items.

Some shops address this by building the shipping costs into the item they are selling, but this only works well if the customer is buying one…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Quickbooks integration for Canada

Currently Quickbooks integration is only supporting US tax definitions. Quickbooks integration for Canada would be very useful for many Canadian. customers/potential customers...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Multiple Piece Package

We receive a ton of orders whose quantities are greater than one in which we need to create more than one label. In order to do so we "add packages" to the order and currently your reporting only provides the master tracking number associated with that order. It would be great if upon importing any multiple piece orders, that the order would split into different separate orders. So for example, I imported order # SN101 which had a quantity of 5 then shipstation would create 5 separate orders numbered SN101-A, SN101-B, SN101-C, SN101-D, and SN101-E. That way not only is…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. insights

Insights/Overview: would be nice to see sales month after month. I tried to see that over the past year, not useful data. right now too much data smooshed into too little space, can't see anything useful. Also, add date ranges of "Last Year" & "All Time".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. feedback button

it would be an idea to create a "Leave Feedback" on each page, similar to Google. That gives context.

also, it was not easy finding this Fresh Ideas page...needed to leave SS and do Google search. Making it easier to find in platform would be groovy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a "New Order" button in the customer information in the sidebar

Make it possible to quickly create a new order to an existing customer from the sidebar in the orders tab. Searching the customer, or clicking the existing "New Order" button in the top navigation forces you away from the Orders tab, which is where we do the majority of our work in ShipStation. Having the ability to create a new order with a the click of a button using the existing customer information seems to be a feature that should be there, but isn't for some reason.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 52 53
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base