Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automatically notify when late delivery

Would be great if there was a way that ShipStation could notify us whenever a package is late. This way we know when USPS or UPS aren't within their guaranteed time window (i.e. UPS One-Day or USPS Express, etc) so we can request a refund from that carrier.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Hide zero quantity items on Packing List

It would be great to hide zero quantity items on packing lists - for us, these would be backordered items, 'parent' items of a group (that come over from Quickbooks), or other such things. Right now I think we can only hide zero $ items, which doesn't work b/c sometimes we give away free items that we need to pick

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please make the "Paid Date" on Orders an Optional Field

We sell to retailers as well as direct customers online. So, for customer online everything works great. However, selling to retailers we need to create manual orders in ShipStation. We don't ship retail orders until they have paid, but we need to load the order in ShipStation ahead of time when the retailer has given us a purchase order. This way we can prioritize which orders we ship first. Our shop doesn't ship until we've received payment. If they see a date entered into the "Paid Date" field then they assume payment has been received and they ship the order.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. United Kingdom Shippers - APC & DPD

We would like to see some other UK Carriers on. I believe TNT is in progress, but no date as yet.

We would like to see APC (a large and well established UK courier), and also DPD (very popular in the UK).

ShipTheory have something here, but not offering connection to all Cloud Inventory systems (we are with Dear Systems)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. scan tracking numbers into manual

I would like to be able to use a hand scanner to upload tracking numbers into the manually entered area. This would eliminate the human error portion of updating those tracking numbers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Cancel order after label being voided instead of going into awaiting shipment tab.

We are running into a small issue.
    When we void a specific label our order goes into "awaiting shipment" automatically. We are looking for a way for the order to automatically get cancelled once the label gets voided. Most of our orders ( when out of stock ) go into awaiting shipment and sometimes our team forgets to cancel the order and we print a label again which is incredibly annoying. We are looking for the feature to be added so please look into this as it will be incredibly helpful to simply have the order be cancelled once the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Fedex Smart Post as a shipping carrier option in UI

We work with Groupon Goods and ship on their account. They require the code fedexsp for orders shipped on their account (Fedex Smartpost). This is not an option on the UI. Can you add this in?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would like to see an AVS like SmartyStreets integrated with ShipStation. We can't use your stamps.com AVS because it might change an address

Would like to see an AVS like SmartyStreets integrated with ShipStation. We can't use your stamps.com AVS because it might change an address and we wouldn't know. That wouldn't work for us!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Enforce size limits when estimating

I had an overseas customer ask about shipping one of our products to Argentina. Box is 22x22x13, weight 9 pounds. When I price this in Shipstation, I'm given options for USPS Priority Mail International and USPS Express Mail International at around $80-100 price. But if I go to USPS.com and price it, I'm only given Global Express Guaranteed as an option, the price for this is $550. After much digging, I found that there is a limit of 79 inches for girth+length of the package. Even though I entered this into Shipstation's estimator, it did not consider this. Support says…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dimensions

We would like an option to have Dimensions in the orders/shipment tab.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Automation rule to be able to email files (CSV orders to dropship vendors etc)

We can already send an email using a specified email template - why not add the ability to send a file via email

EG we have custom export files already set up - would love to be able to have that file emailed when other triggers in an automation rule are set

A new order for a specific vendor comes in generate an order export file and then email it to the vendor as an attachment

Would be even better if we could schedule it and have the file sent at a specific time of day and it would include…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Royal Mail Customs Declarations

The Royal Mail integration is generally well done but we're still having to manually write custom declaration labels for non-EU shipments.

Having moved from a cheaper shipping platform that offered automated labels (exactly like UPS) this is a step backward.

Can we please have declaration labels for Royal Mail. The digital declaration is going to be required very soon by RM I believe so ShipStation may not be compliant.

Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. World Map in Insights

For non-US retailers. Only having a US/State based insight map is a tiny part of the story.

It's a big wide world out there. Can we please also have a world map for sales by country?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Batch number should be added as a search criteria

Hi,

We need to have the batch number (Awaiting Shipment) as a search criteria in the advanced search tab. It will help us to batch update the status of the orders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi, can we have the feature of cancelling orders by uploading a .CSV file please?

Sometimes we have to cancel orders in bulk. So, if we can do it by uploading a file then it will save us a lot of time. Hopefully it will help other people too.

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Webhooks for "Order Modified" and "Order Delivered"

I'd like to see two additional events added to webhooks: one for "Order Modified" and one for "Order Delivered".

Knowing when an order is modified in shipstation would be helpful for us to keep our systems synced without polling the API. Also, ShipStation knows when an order is delivered and we'd like to be able to hook into that event as well (again without polling the API).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. inventory api

I would love to be able to determine product counts through the API.
    This allows me to do things like automatically order certain things as they run low on stock.

We have different manufacturers sending products to a single warehouse and it is very tedious to have a manual process around checking that the quantity that was received was the proper amount, and that we aren't running low on things like packing slips.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Be able to add and remove inventory with a barcode scanner

Should add a feature where we could scan the barcodes of the items we get in for inventory and scan them again when shipping to remove it from inventory. This would increase inventory management effectiveness.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Develop a Zendesk integration

It would be really nice to be able to connect ShipStation to Zendesk. Having all the order info in one place would be very helpful

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Push stock count from BigCommerce into ShipStation

Please make it possible to automatically sync inventory count from BigCommerce to ShipStation. This would keep inventory current instead of requiring us to manually increase the stock count when additional stock is purchased or a customer returns an item. As it stands, the only thing ShipStation does is reduce inventory from a stock amount that is manually put into ShipStation.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 57 58
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base