Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shipping Costs as a % of Order Value

As a check to ensure shipping costs are aligning with budgets, a simple formula like the below to ensure that shipping costs stay below X % of total order value.

Shipping Cost Check = Carrier Rate / Total Order rate.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Royal Mail Account Barcode Unsorted

Royal Mail offer discounted delivery prices for Account Barcode Unsorted mail, it would be beneficial to take advantage of this in ShipStation.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have a confirmation on Dismiss all on alerts.

When you push dismiss all it doesn't ask if you are sure. Doing so would prevent unwanted cleaning of the alerts. I use it to find orders to combine and sometimes I hit dismiss all on accident and it really throws a wrench in the process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. User Restriction Requiring Approval To Void a Shipment or Sending a Duplicate Order

It would be very helpful to add these user restrictions or require approval to do so.

Restrict a user from voiding shipments

Restrict a user from sending a duplicate order

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Products > Stand Alone Product Detail > Shipping > Check Box (Combine Packages)

We mainly sell and ship boxes, when customer order more than one unit of same products or other products, shipstation combine weight of all products in one package, we like a setting in product where we can choose to not combine, so we can see multiple packages

Products > Stand Alone Product Detail > Shipping > Combine Packages (Check Box, by default checked)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bulk Import Carrier Information on Product Import csv

Currently you can import the weight and dimensions of an item but not its carrier. The only way to change a product's carrier is by searching for the individual product in the product database and changing it's carrier one-by-one for every product. Specifying a carrier for all your products will take a lot of time.
    Using a csv product import for the carrier would save a lot of time which is valuable to us all.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Control which fields are scanable in 'Barcode Search' function

Control which fields are scannable in 'Barcode Search' function. e.g. if you don't want Item Codes to be scannable to create a label untick it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. SHIP DATE

Need a way to track actual ship date. Currently, ship date is entered when creating labels. This is fine but we also need a way to track actual ship date or date label gets scanned in by carrier.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Import Shipping Carrier Info from Weebly into Shipstation

Currently from Weebly Store orders, we cannot import the Shipping Carrier Info into the Shipstation API for processing.

3rd party fulfillment centers which work with the Shipstation only relies on the information they see on Shipstation. They have no way to understand what shipping carrier has been selected by customer on webstore.

Can this feature be added in to source Shipping Carrier in the order info ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Commercial Invoice currency default by store

If I had it my way I would ask for the commercial invoice currency to be defaulted by store and manually switchable in the customs information section for each order. This way the correct details (including currency) are submitted to this shipper before the creation of any customs documents. And the shipper should have full control with the ability to default the currency based on the specific store or marketplace.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Request to set up recurring mail pick ups via ship station

Currently ship station only allows to schedule a single pick up, but I would like to set up a recurring daily pick up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. CONFIRMATION SMS

it will be a great idea if we were able to send shipment and delivery confirmation via text (SMS), not just emails. As you know some people still not used to emails, tthey dont use emails at all, but they can text, if we can only send shipping confirmation via SMS it will be great, i know there are other softwares that uses this, but i am surprised not to see it as one of your options.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. multiple quantities on ipad

We are struggling to ensure customers are getting multiple items when they order 2 or more of something as the quantity isn't highlighted like it is on PC. Can you please update the ipad mobile app so that when an item has multiple quantity it is highlighted in red like it is on the computer??? I will be extremely grateful if you can do this soon!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. API - Product Update - Bulk Method

Hi Guys,

Would be cool if we will have a bulk method to update products via the API.
    We have around 500,000 SKUs to update, but are forced to send a single Product object every call.

Not only that is a really slow process, we also overload the limits which effect order updates and tracking imports.

The bulk method for Orders works like a charm, would love to see Products taking an array as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can't use ShipStation because of one tiny option not available with Canada Post....frustrating

To the ShipStation folks - I can't get anyone to hear this so hopefully you will look here.....I'd love to use your program but I need it to give an option of "Card for Pickup" with Canada Post ......all the other options are available when making a label except for this one; it's like it just got missed? I use this option all the time - seems like such a teeny tiny thing that got missed and it's preventing me from being able to use the program. Can someone please get back to me about whether this will be added…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sort Shipping Label Printing by Last Name

Make it possible to have shipping labels print in order of LAST NAME alphabetical A-Z? The only option available orders them by the first letter of the first name which is less ideal when organizing orders as first names tend to repeat more.

Would love to have A-Z last name followed by any blank last name/single named customers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Brandboom Intergration

HI! I think wholesale businesses would really benefit from intergrations with wholesale platforms. I personally use Brandboom and would like to see an intergration. Other platforms are NuOrder and Joor.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add "Item Description" field to automation criteria

Would be nice to set up an automation rule based on a text string found in the item's description field.

Currently that filed is not in the available criteria dropdown.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Paypal integration

Currently SS does not work to notify PayPal of tracking info and ship status. I am told by SS that they are not integrated with the correct PayPal API to allow this to happen. This is a big disadvantage for PayPal users, causing us an extra step by having to manually update each individual order in PayPal with tracking information. The current integration between PayPal and SS is not complete. SS, please do what is needed to integrate fully with PayPal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Remember multi product packaging

SS should remind you how you previously packaged a multi-product order. Whether it's a multiple of the same product or combination of products. What box or set of boxes did we use to complete this exact order of products before? Presets are nice to use for popular combinations but on an every day basis it's not intended for those rare orders. I'll bet many users would love to be reminded how they previously packaged the same multi-item order. WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 70 71
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base