Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ship to Address Hyperlink to Order History

I would like a feature to open an order, click the ship to address, and be directed to all order history to that address. We often need to audit for duplicate, or fraudulent shipments to the same address. Currently we have to open another window and Search Orders for the Ship to Address to see shipping history. Thank you!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add SHIPPING PAID TOTAL attribute to automated email templates

I am working with a 3PL that requires constant confirmation to individual clients about which orders have been received and which orders have been shipped.

Currently, there is no way to attach a SHIPPING PAID TOTAL attribute to an email template. This would allow me to automate communication involving a critical piece of invoicing information for a wholesale client that ships based on NET15 and NET30 terms without manually sending a summarized export.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. audio alerts for new batches

It would be great if ship station had an audio alert for when a new batch is completed and ready to be printed. Our Operations team is in a different part of the building than our shipping area, so it would be great to know when a new batch has been generated without having to get up and go check.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Integrate with Allin1Ship

I have been using Allin1Ship for some time now and I love their service, however, they do not have a direct integration with Shipstation, this, therefore, doesn't allow me to have access to pricing or any additional benefits an integration would provide.

They told me they have direct integrations with other platforms and can go to them but I love ShipStation and don't want to leave.

Now, they are trying to integrate with Shipstation for all of their customers but ShipStation has to approve them first.

As a customer of both, I would really like to see this partnership happen…

43 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow to sort available box sizes

just want ability to be able to organize the package sizes or at least allow them to be numerical/alphabetical if not have the ability to simply drag them in the order you want them displayed... not just the order the were created. esp when you have lots of box sizes you want them organized - places that have many box sizes then could easily find the correct box size from a long list of available choices.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. INGRAMSPARK

Integrate Ingramspark please.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Applying for an RMA instead of just submitting one without approval

When a customer creates an RMA through the Branded Returns Portal, it should not be possible just to print the shipping/return label right away. The customer should apply for an RMA, and if it gets approved *then* the shipping label can be printed.
    This would help us gain control over RMA's

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There should be a way to manually change shipments from IN TRANSIT to DELIVERED.

There should be a way to manually change shipments from IN TRANSIT to DELIVERED. I have packages that have been delivered (confirmed by the recipients) but USPS has "lost" track of them so they are permanently and incorrectly listed as IN TRANSIT.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Multiple Boxes - Aggregate Shipments -

Multiple Packages going to the same address currently require an individual entry for each box. When working directly with FedEx or UPS you can do an aggregated shipment, where the weight of all the boxes is combined into 1 entry it's a huge time saver. I have a shipment today 35 boxes, 452lbs. this is 35 entries in your system, with FedEx it's just one entry and 35 labels print. It would be great to be able to use ShipStation for these types of shipments instead of going directly to FedEx.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. wave

Add connectivity to Wave Bookkeeping as an option to the expensive Intuit service you offer now.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Schedule hours to print

Add the ability to schedule printing hours. For example, schedule on Ship-station that you can only print orders from 8am until 5pm and the rest of the hours blocked from printing orders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Autofill shipping fields in multiple item orders

We have many products that a customer can choose to order. To remember the dims for this many items wearies me. Standalone Product Detail has all info in which to autofill the fields in the shipping details. It will do this for single item orders. Why is this not available for multiple item orders? I understand USPS will not support this but UPS & DHL can have multiple items. This would be a game changer for my shipping team & I find it hard to believe that we are alone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "Order Number" and "Order Date" should be editable

Order Number and Order Date should be allowed to be editable. There are times when auto-generated number is not desired, or simply a typo was made, and I only realized it after the order has been created. I synchronize ShipStation with QuickBooks, so I'd like correct mistakes before syncing.

I wish ShipStation could rely on other means of having unique index number for each order and not rely on Order#/Ship Date so they can become editable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. needs pull sheet with upc

On pick sheet needs column for UPC

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. shipconnect startup

Can you please create a button
    "Launch ship connect on startup"

It's a pain in the the but to open ship connect every time we log into shipstation.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Calculator in APP not displaying correct shipping cost. - Bug

With the exact same information in the mobile app and online, I get different shipping costs. The app is incorrect and shows a much lower cost than the actual. Image attached. I often use the app when pricing merchandise and just realized how wrong it is. I greyed out the ship from but they are the same.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi @Daniel Munevar PlantVine! Thanks for bringing this up, we’re reviewing this issue with our development team for the Android version of ShipStation mobile.

We’ll keep you posted on when you should update your mobile app.

17. Android App Rate Calculator Issues - Bug

When I change any of the options in the Optional section (except the package size) it resets anything I changed in the Required section. Very annoying as we always start from the top down.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Android Galaxy Note 8, App constantly needs to be force closed

I'm finding that I constantly need to be force closing the app and reopening it. Sometimes it hangs when refreshing orders, and sometimes when just using the calculator but it happens almost every time i open the app that has been open previously.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thanks for bringing this up! Can you please reach out to our support team so we can collect information unique and private to you? This will help us isolate specific instances where your mobile app is crashing.

19. Weekly digest in GB Pounds please!!!

Why oh why is your weekly digest in dollars!!

Surely you are catering to countries outside of the US!

Please could you look into this.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add custom messages for first class mail letter

Hi,
    Please allow us to print custom messages on First class mail letter, which helps us to instruct the mail clerk that "no machinable surcharges are paid".

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 87 88
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base