Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support Square Modifiers in Transactions

Somewhat surprisingly Shipstation does not support syncing square modifiers (a fairly important part of a sales transaction) which means that a user has to log into square and look at every order before shipping.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Scale Connectivity Broken

I use printnode which is a print software with my inventory system skuvault. When this is open it doesn't allow shipstation connect to work with the scale i bought (with your recommendation) to weight product. We ship about 100 units a day. This basic feature was expected to work considering it isn't overly complicated. It doesn't work when both apps are open at the same time. Problem is I need both apps open at the same time.

Please make an update to this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Branded Returns Portal Error - Customers cannot return within return window

When customers attempt to make a return well within their return window, the branded returns portal will sometimes take them to a page that says "Please contact us about your order."

Initially I was under the impression this only happened to international orders, but it happens to domestic orders as well and it makes customers think that we are trying to delay their return.

Please consider making this a high priority issue.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi @David CT, thanks for bringing this up! There could be a few things that are stopping your customers from making a return so for a more detailed reason why your specific order has been stopped I recommend reaching out to our folks here by going to help.shipstation.com and submitting a request.

Here’s an article that might help you figure this out as well. The limitations are listed under “A few things to note” towards the bottom of the page: https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003523487

4. Flexible Parcel Insurance

Add different shipping insurance options such as Flexible Parcel Insurance.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. UK Courier Integrations

We would love to use Shipstation if it integrated with our couriers, or integrated with a third party who could help with more courier integrations.

We use UK Mail, Yodel and DX.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Tracking support for UDS, Lasership, CPS, and others

Please add tracking support for these carriers!

There may be some other carriers we use sometimes but if you don't support them, when we select "Other" in the drop down, you should give us the ability to add the tracking link manually.

And please allow for more characters in the tracking # field. Sometimes I have 4 packages shpping out from say Fedex, and it won't allow me to add all 4 comma seperated tracking #'s. 3 is the max I can fit.

Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. More Field Replacement variables in email templates

Would love to have the ability to include more data into email templates, specifically Destination Country, Destination ZIP or Postal Code, list of product SKU numbers, etc.

This would be great to personalize emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Notification Instant or Mail Stream on Individual Orders

It would be awesome if there was a way to select "Notify when it hits the mail stream" or "Notify immediately" was an option that could be selected individually.
    We have some items that have a delay before they ship, and customers always call because the tracking number shows no movement, and other orders that ship immediately.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. ShipStation Connect should display Username to verify which user is currently logged on

The user logged into ShipStation Connect on a system should be the same user logged into ShipStation on it as well. So ShipStation Connect should display the current username and not just the computer name. Please add the username to this window! Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Filter by Store in Shipments Tab

Please add a filter by store in the Shipments Tab. You have it in the Orders tab but not Shipments and it would make pulling tracking numbers so much easier for those of us with multiple stores.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. RMA

Tying RMA's to original order numbers is very important for our business. Currently there does not appear to be an easy way to report on this. I would very much like to be able to have a report.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. User Specific Printing Order

Allow users to choose their preferred printing sort order. Our pickers like to print by SKU, but our packers need to print with no order so they print in the order they were batched. Solution: Do not keep document print options exclusively account-wide, allow users to choose their preferred printing sort order.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Integration with NCR Counter Point

Integration with NCR Counter Point

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Facebook + Instagram ICON

For those using Shipstation in another language than English, would be useful to have the Facebook and Instagram Icon without the "Like us on...".
    This way, any spoken language can understand it and click on it to get to our social media page.
    Makes it Universal :)
    Merci !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When a shipment notification fails send an email to the seller

When the shipment notification fails on any of the four steps send an email to the seller to retry the failed steps, and also notify the seller of the cause of failure and possible ways to fix it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Overview / Insights

Simple tweak: On the Overview / Insights page, bottom right is Sales by Store. They only show in $ sold. Please add NUMBER of orders. Also, make this page much more useful by allowing us to customize it. Add / remove widgets as needed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Shortcut / Faster Way to Add a message to "Custom Field "1 on Shipping labels

This is the longest part of shipping process right now. I usually select several items , choose other actions > Apply Bulk Action> set custom field one, add the message , and then Apply. I'd love a short cut or a hotkey for this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. secure accounts

Implementing a more secure login function for account holders, preferrably two factor authentication or something as simple as implementing mandatory password resets after a certain amount of days. The amount of people who are unaware of security best practices, could (and have fallen victim at my workplace) to compromising email accounts and sent out phishing emails to where account information could be compromised to important and confidential company documents.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. mercari (the selling app) store

I ship lots of packages to buyers on Mercari. Would love to be able to use ShipStation for printing my labels.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. BRING DIGITAL STAMPS TO SHIPSTATION

Create a way to print digital stamps through shipstation. I have to hope between three different platforms at times to mail first class mail

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 60 61
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base