Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with: ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Livechat Feature

A Livechat feature would be very handy in assisting with small errors that need to be fixed on the spot. Troubleshooting error messages etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ShipStation and MyDHL+ Integration

It would be great if there was a native integration between ShipStation and MyDHL+ so that all DHL labels created in ShipStation are imported into MyDHL+. This will allow us to create return labels from the original shipment if required as ShipStation does not offer international returns.

This would improve our companies productivity and minimise human error. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Could you offer a plan in between the STARTER and the BRONZE?

It would be nice to have another option in between these two plans for small businesses. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User & Account Mgmt  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. FORCE UPS shipment to RESIDENTIAL

I ship to a lot of apartment complexes, USPS may categorize them as commercial, however UPS does not. As a result the incorrect rate is always charged and then later on my bill I incur correction charges, and if you have enough of those you will also receive an excessive correction charge from UPS. It gets VERY expensive for obvious reasons. 1 - I didn't charge enough for freight 2 - I am spend a lot of time with UPS billing 3 - Paying penalties - PLEASE look into this hopefully simple fix? It is a fundamental function on UPS.com…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. EOD form with bar code for Fedex

We want to know to ShipStation product team to see if there is an option to add EOD with bar code for Fedex.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. mercado libre Integration Partnership

We are selling in the US in many marketplaces,
    In Mexico on Amazon, and Mercado Libre, we need ASAP the integration with Mercado libre, hope the ETA will be really soon.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Speedee Delivery Integration

Please add SpeeDee Delivery integration.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. print order by ship to

Add a Order Print choice of by Ship to, and not Buyer. We use Shipstation to print labels for a subscription service, that is often times given as a gift. The Buyer and the Name on the address are often different, and require a note. It would be nice if the shipping labels printed in the same order that our notes print out.

Order Labels By

Determines the sequence your labels and packing slips print when printing multiple shipments simultaneously (that is, using a batch).

Options include:

None (as selected). This behavior differs depending on if you print from a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have a pop up after a shipment is created IF there is an error and it can not transmit data to store

Currently the only way to know if there was an issue is by searching on the shipment tab under "Warnings".

This creates a LARGE issue, we use Magneto 2. If there is an error and does not communicate that means we also do not collect funds for that order unless the issue is caught before the carrier picks up.

It would be ideal if a pop up would show up immediately after so our shipping department can set that order aside and notify our customer service team that we need to investigate. It seems a lot of these happen if…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why doesn't the picklist print options have the choice to print the name of the batch?

The picklist prints with no identifier on it!! If I assign a pick list, and then the shipper collects the items and goes to create labels/packing lists, they don't know which batch they have!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please add Fedex Ground Collect Option to Automated Rules

Can you please add the option for FedEx Ground Collect option to be included in an Automation rule?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. custom fields shopify metadata

Are there more options outside of those 9 that can map to the custom fields? Can we create our own mapping? I am using the giftship plugin for shopify and would like to map the from field and tiny note to the label custom fields as it would greatly improve our company's productivity.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Inventory User Restriction by Warehouse or Category

I know that currently you can restrict users to only view inventory data, but I'd like to be able to also restrict which warehouses they have access to, or even restrict by product category. We are a third party fulfillment center and we want to be able to allow our partner's to log in but not see other company's inventory levels or data. I hope this is possible! Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User & Account Mgmt  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. or

I need to be able to have orders go to pending fulfillment so that the warehouse knows what has been packaged or not. Right now it's confusing because as soon as a label is created, it's marked as shipped. It makes no sense that there is no step in between so that there is a differentiator between a package that is picked and awaiting pick-up and simply has a generated shipping label.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. USPS International / Stamps.com /Shipstation - False Advertising

If you are using Stamps.com & Shipstation, the service "USPS International" is not actually USPS international. It's a service from GlobalPost a 3rd party shipping carrier.

The label you get from Shipstation will not be a USPS label, and the handling party is not USPS as if you had bought an international label from USPS.

The rates are also not the same as USPS international rates.

Shipstation should accurately describe this service as such in their UI as a GlobalPost service and should provide a different option to actually use USPS International. They should also make some amends to customers…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shipment Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. pick list custom text field

Hi,

we are facing an issue regarding picklist we want to add custome size textfield in picklist but there is no any option available for that please add that asap thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. pick list custom text field

Hi,

we are facing an issue regarding picklist we want to add custome size textfield in picklist but there is no any option available for that please add that asap thanks

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Custom Store Needs Configurable Date Range

When setting up a custom store, the orders that are pulled into ShipStation only go back seven days. I need to go back much further than that for many of my web stores that don't fulfill orders for months. As such, I need to be able to input a date range on how far to go back, as contacting support every time I need a range further out than seven days is not sufficient.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Searching returns

Make searching RETURNS by product number as easy as searching product numbers in shipments! This would be so easy for ship station to implement!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Returns Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 149 150
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base