Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Repeat Customers vs New

Ability to generate a report, based on set timeframes (1 month, 1 year), that displays a chart of new and recurring customers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Revoke user permission for cancelling and combining orders

My warehouse employees sometimes will cancel an order in Shipstation and then forget to also cancel the same order in Amazon or eBay. By the time this becomes a real problem, it's already too late. One time, they combined two orders, one from eBay and one from Amazon, because the buyers had the same first and last name and the orders coincidentally were made within seconds of each other. I need to deny my guys the ability to cancel or combine orders, but still allow them to ship orders. Ideally, these users will need someone with Administration-level permissions to cancel…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cratejoy Discount Code

It would really be great if discount codes customers used can be imported into Shipstation from Cratejoy. We use discount codes for things such as 2 for 1 offers, and there is no way to know how to fulfill orders without double checking the backend of our website to know if a sale was a 2 for 1.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Squarespace Mailing List

Squarespace just started this service as an alternative to Mail Chimp, it's cheaper so I'm giving it a try.
    Would love to see ship station provide a way to link this up as they do with Mail Chimp.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. POSTAGE BALANCE

POSTAGE BALANCE
    As a Stamps.com customer for over 10yrs the postage balance is always displayed on the bottom of the home page. Can you do this also? the current (live) postage balance visible on home page or somewhere easy to see. Right now I can't see our postage balance unless I create a label.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want to have the SKU to the "shipment recent" columnI

I would be very helpful if the "Items SKU" could be added to the "Shipments Recent columns.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why link to Xero as well? It's more user friendly than QBO

Allow for linking to Xero as well as QBO.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. view inventory by warehouse location

Would love to be able to sort and see what's available in stock by warehouse location, instead of only by product SKU.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Weekly digest date change

Weekly Digest reports should run from a Monday - Sunday Not a Saturday to Sunday

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Back ordered items on packing list

I like that we can split orders and keep what we've shipped separate from what we haven't shipped. Is there a way to present the items that are back ordered to the customer on the packing list? When you split the order, it just shows what you're shipping, need it to say that we didn't ship something as well.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add stock level to packing slip or pick list

It is great to have a option of inventory source, and display current quantity on orders windows.
    However, it will be much greater to have a option to add this(current stock level) on packing slip or pick list. This feature will save our warehouse guy tons of time.
    Highly recommend!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Prevent duplicate eBay orders from importing through Shopify

Shipstation already has a store setting for Volusion stores that prevents eBay orders from importing through Volusion. We need the same for Shopify.

We sell on Shopify and on eBay. I have both sales channels added to Shipstation. Recently, Shopify has added an eBay integration. We have mapped a few products so their inventories are shared, and the items can be sold on both marketplaces with shared inventory. Shipstation now brings in two orders for ever order placed for these mapped items, one from Shopify and one from eBay.

We're hand managing each order for now, but this invites errors.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. NMI Integration

We use NMI for a processor and would love integration between ShipStation and NMI. We are currently having to manually enter orders from NMI. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a column to show customer email address in the "order" screen/awaiting shipment

It would be extremely helpful to be able to add a column in the order screen that shows the customer's email address.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Google Express - Combining Orders Alert needed asap

Google Express - Combining Orders Alert needed asap

Per customer support the zip code and email address must be the same for the alert to be produced. This will be an issue as google express seems to create a separate order for each item thus creating a unique marketplace email each order. This prevents the alert from being produced.

Please adjust your rules/make a way for the Google express orders to provide the "combine orders alert" asap.

I can provide more info, please contact me if needed as this feature is very important to us.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. purolator

It would be great if we could print Special Instructions on a Purolator label. Currently there are no options to do this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. int

Integration with Icontact

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Exchange Requests

Currently, customers are able to submit product returns. However, having the functionality to request exchanges would be wonderful.
    Other Shopify plugins currently make this process very seamless. It would be great to be able to use it strait through shipstation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. return portal

I'd like to create dynamic URLs where, based on URL parameters (such order number, zip code), we can load the branded tracking page or the return branded page for each customer, removing the necessity of entering data manually for them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Automatically sync orders from ShipStation to Quickbooks

We use ShipStation to receive orders from many sales channels and platforms.

While the Quickbooks integration is great, it would be even better if the sync could happen automatically every day or at some other specified interval.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 62 63
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base