Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove prices from "Gift Order" packing slips

When I click "This is a gift" on an order, it should not print the item price or order total on the packing slip.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. change ship date single order

There has to be a way to change the shipping date with a single order, like one can do with many orders before purchasing labels

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Color logo for Branding, B&W logo for label printing

I like the customization of the branding page and emails. Unfortunately if I make that look good with a color logo, it prints very light on my labels via the Zebra thermal printer. I think it would be helpful to have a color and B&W logo option so that the label can use the B&W and the branding can still be in color.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ups worldwide economy

All of my global shipping is via UPS WorldWide Economy. Please support this class of service!!!

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Be able to report & sort by Category Reporting

You have "Reporting Categories" with NO reports? We need a way to do a report by category, I really don't see the reason to add "Reporting Categories" as a feature and then have no way to do a report even of sales that you can do/sort BY category. I wasted a lot of time thinking that reporting categories meant something.... PLEASE fix this and add the report part to this!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sort by Company in Shipping area

All other fields in the shipping area can be sorted EXCEPT company. For B2B companies this is important. It's an easy fix and I have been asking for over two years!

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. CS Cart Integration

Hi,

Have CS Cart V4.10.2 and shipstation does not work with this version.
    It would be great to have a shipstation integration that works with the latest versions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Buyer Name in Shipped Line-Item Report

Allow Buyer Name in the list of of Available Fields when creating an "Export Shipment Line Items" report from the Shipments section.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. alert for unused labels

Hi
    There should be an alert on ship station which can tell us if there are any unused labels which we need to void as often we create a label which does not get used and gets wasted and we forget to void it

so there should be an alert for it as well as a filter to see all the unused labels

Thanks

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Print receipt along with packing slip for

When we print shipping labels via UPS Worldship we get a receipt that prints out separately beneath the label that indicates the cost of the shipment as well as the tracking information. We file this receipt along with the order invoice for record keeping purposes. As we move over to ShipStation, we really need to have similar functionality - currently, this seems to be a limitation with the platform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cancel an order

I have been using ship station since last 6 years consistently, and worked with many other apis and every one provide a separate end point for cancelling an order instead of making it complex to add un-necessary fields information to cancel an order.

Please create new end point for canceling orders like we have for mark order as shipped in API https://www.shipstation.com/docs/api/orders/mark-as-shipped/ , so we can write separate script for canceling orders to make more organized our order system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. font on pick list

Font on Oick list when priting to 4 x 6 Thermal Printer is too Small

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. change shipping option after label prinded

After priting Shipment labe, option should be availavle to reprint with a differnt option for exanple large to mediam or padded to medium box

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add apply changes to all items on product page

Add apply changes to all items on product page

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Schedule pickups without having shipment info

We ship live plants, so we always pack the same day we ship. This is problematic for scheduling pickups since you have to do it the day before. I don't really understand why you need to have all the details about your shipments before scheduling a pickup. Instead, you should be able to schedule a generic pickup with perhaps just basic estimates about the size of the shipment, example given: 10 small boxes, 10 boxes approximately 18x18x8, and five boxes 18x18x24. This information could be automatically updated when you create a batch relevant to the shipper for that day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show Tracking# on Shipped Order List

That will be much easy to review data, because there is no SKU on [Shipment]

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Shopbase

Just wondering if you have any plans to integrate with Shopbase? A brilliant user friendly interface which makes an alternative choice to Shopify and other ecommerce platforms. Would really like to use Shipstation but currently not connected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Customer Phone Number Import Bigcartel

Shipstation does not import customer phone numbers from a BigCartel store? Any chance to get this resolved?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. edit order shopify

At this time with Shopify's new order editing feature, shipstation currently only supports adding line items to current orders.

We would like the feature to also support removal of items as well. Otherwise we have to split orders which is not efficient.

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. UPS customer notifications

It would be very benneficial for the customer to be notified as the package with UPS changes status for example out for delivery. It would also be nice to have the capability to text message the tracking package status.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 96 97
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base