Previously shared feedback and ideas

Url to go directly to details

I have the order number, I need a link to go directly to a order details, not the user manually typing the order number on the search box.
Thanks!

6 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Gustavo Alberola - shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
archived  ·  AdminShipStation (Product Owner, ShipStation) responded  · 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We haven’t seen any activity since our last update (you can read them by clicking “Show previous admin responses” in the forum) so we are closing it to give your votes back. This allows you to use your votes on other ideas and will help us prioritize the most active ideas.

Please let us know if you’re still interested in this idea, and we’ll re-open it to see what other users think with the added information. All of your input is on our radar and we appreciate your insights!

1 comment

Comments are closed
  • dug commented  · 

Yes, I agree. Here was my suggestion:

Is it possible to get a link, to a shipstation order? For instance, if I want my cust service to look at an order, I would like to send them something like:

https://ss6.shipstation.com?ordernum=312345

Or perhaps a preset search, where I could do a search for orders ‘awaiting shipment’ with name Joe Blow and then I could get a link to that search, where my cust service would just click it and see the orders that I just set the search for?

Feedback and Knowledge Base