Idea Archive

In order to highlight the most recent and active ideas, we are now using Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas! Please submit all of your feedback and ideas there!

All users will continue to have access to this forum through the bottom righthand navigation menu; please feel free to comment here to bring our attention back to an idea so we can revisit it.

1. Calculator in APP not displaying correct shipping cost. - Bug

With the exact same information in the mobile app and online, I get different shipping costs. The app is incorrect and shows a much lower cost than the actual. Image attached. I often use the app when pricing merchandise and just realized how wrong it is. I greyed out the ship from but they are the same.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with: ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    archived  ·  0 comments  ·  ShipStation Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add hermes to the carrier list

Shipstation offers hermes as a carrier.

When shipping using hermes it doesn't send this information to the channel, it just says the word "other" back to the channel.

This needs changing so the carrier name is sent to the channle.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thank you for bringing this up! I see you had an open case on this and our folks here resolved your question.

To see a list of your cases, click on the question mark icon when you’re signed into ShipStation and go to “My Support Cases”.

3. API Send tracking numbers in batch mode for quick update to all platforms

When sending tracking number via the API to shipstation we can only send 30 tracking number per hours to Amazon and if you have a lot of them you will be sending them the next day. This will affect your seller account as you will be late on shipping. We should be able to send tracking number in batch mode in order to update a high volume of tracking right away.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bug - Printing Setup->Order Labels By functionality is ignored when printing from Open Batch

Hello,

When generating labels from an Open batch view, the settings set in Printing Setup -> Order labels by are being ignored and printed differently from regular awating shipment view.

Our current setting is set to none(as selected).
    In awaiting shipment, we sort by custom field 3 and generate a batch and the batch prints in the correct order, just as seen in the screen.

Doing the same operation in an open batch view, seems to be printing by the shipstation order id order and ignores the sort applied.

Thanks
    Joe

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Royal Mail Account Barcode Unsorted

Royal Mail offer discounted delivery prices for Account Barcode Unsorted mail, it would be beneficial to take advantage of this in ShipStation.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Barcode scanner to fulfill orders and update inventory

I think it would be extremely beneficial to everyone that uses ShipStation to be able to fulfill orders with a barcode scanner. It would also be beneficial in that the business then could easily update inventory. I know that right now you have the scan to view barcode, and this is helpful, but I feel it would be even better to be able to put all of your inventory into the computer and then when you get an order, you just scan the barcode on each item in the order to fulfill the order. This would make the process a…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Quickbooks online-Shipstation orders integration

Need to have an integration between quickbooks online (invoices) to shipstation (orders). I have tried using zapier in the past but there are too many errors and missed orders that get stuck and not zapped over. I have searched and search and came across cloud cart connect and it works great.... only issue is it costs $700+ for the year service. I would rather add that into the monthly subscription with shipstation.....

Hope that there is something in the works for that type of integration sooner rather then later.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Amazon End of Day Forms on Shipstation

Amazon just recently came out with the ability to generate end of day forms for USPS packages that are shipped through their buy shipping method.
    For us, this includes all of our prime orders. As of now, our USPS pickup has to scan each prime order individually, which can take a lot of time.
    We are thinking it would be great for shipstation to find a way to implement this new feature into their system to simplify our process in getting these orders scanned correctly.

Let me know what you think of this idea!

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  3 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Label layout issue with Newgistics

Not an idea, it is an issue. When shipping with Newgistics and you have a logo on the shipping label the logo is in the lower right corner and it covers up part of the address. It should obviously be in the upper right corner of that box. Can you please make this adjustment so we can have our website logo's work? It is hard to believe that know one else has had this issue. See the attached example. I chatted with tech support and they said I needed to post it here as and idea to fix. Seem odd…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thanks for bringing this up! I see you’ve contacted our support team about this. You will receive the most updated information from them on this fix so we are archiving your idea to return your votes to you.

10. Daily Manifest problems

Individual shipping manifest docs needs to include the date, tracking numbers of ALL cartons in a multi-carton shipment, not just a parent tracking which is useless on individual cartons, as well as the items shipped. We cannot seem to get the products listed on the manifest as well. even with that option selected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Return Delivery Notification

prAna sends an email out when a return has been delivered to one of their facilities. It answers a ton of customer service questions that will save us from a lot of phone calls. It also gives a status to the order so the customer can expect when to get their refund. I hope that ShipStation will implement this feature.

Here is a copy of the email.

prAna Has Received Your Return

Hi Customer,

Refunds are typically completed within 7-10 business days from the day we receive them. However, please note your bank's policy; refunds may take an additional 3-5…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. barcode

We currently print out packing slips via WooComerce, we would love to get the barcode on the bottom to scan and view it in shipstation. How can we get the code to do that?

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Customer Feedback in the Shipping Confirmation Email

I recently received a shipping confirmation email from prAna. It was awesome. It has every feature that I want in the shipping confirmation email from ShipStation. There's a spot for feedback, ads, and navigation to get back to the site.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Customers & Email Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Facebook + Instagram ICON

For those using Shipstation in another language than English, would be useful to have the Facebook and Instagram Icon without the "Like us on...".
    This way, any spoken language can understand it and click on it to get to our social media page.
    Makes it Universal :)
    Merci !

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customers & Email Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for giving us your thoughts! We’ve reviewed your feedback and are closing it to give your votes back. This allows you to use your votes on other ideas and will help us prioritize the most active ideas. Your input is still on our radar and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

16. orders marked as paid

The majority of our orders come into shipstation marked as "Awaiting Payment". When I click mark as paid to move them to "Awaiting Shipment" they seem to disappear completely. Has anyone else experienced this? Some help on this would be appreciated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. United Kingdom Shippers - APC & DPD

We would like to see some other UK Carriers on. I believe TNT is in progress, but no date as yet.

We would like to see APC (a large and well established UK courier), and also DPD (very popular in the UK).

ShipTheory have something here, but not offering connection to all Cloud Inventory systems (we are with Dear Systems)

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add a column that shows ongoing average shipping cost

Add a column which shows the ongoing average cost to ship a product to quickly calculate what prices to set your products on the various marketplaces. Since many sellers advertise free shipping, a simple calculator like function that can do several things like subtract marketplace fees, average shipping cost and other costs associated for fulfilling an order. You could then arrive at a pretty good idea of what your net profit is for a certain product and adjust product prices from there. With that information, Shipstation could also give you a pretty close number for your total net profit based…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! There hasn’t been much activity here for while now so we are archiving this idea to give your votes back to help us prioritize the most active ideas.

All of your feedback is still on our radar so we can look back on your comments in the future.

19. Creation of Parent/Variant Product types

I created a PRODUCT Type SKU on shipstation for our JET Store.. as JET requires a PARENT/CHILD skus under the category where our products should be listed. However, one of your agents informed me that this option has not been supported/working yet. Is there any way to resolve this issue? thanks..

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! There hasn’t been much activity here for while now so we are archiving this idea to give your votes back to help us prioritize the most active ideas.

All of your feedback is still on our radar so we can look back on your comments in the future.

20. Minor Bug - Fulfillment export, file hold wrong generated date (month ahead)

Just a minor bug, nothing serious.
    When exporting Fulfilment Shipments (zip export) the CSV generated holds the wrong created date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi @Joe,

Thanks for reaching out, we appreciate you letting us know about this bug. We recommend reaching out to support to as well so that they can also assist in troubleshooting this issue.

For now we will close this ticket to give your votes back while we investigate.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 96 97

Idea Archive

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base