Idea Archive

In order to highlight the most recent and active ideas, we are now using Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas! Please submit all of your feedback and ideas there!

All users will continue to have access to this forum through the bottom righthand navigation menu; please feel free to comment here to bring our attention back to an idea so we can revisit it.

1. Calculator in APP not displaying correct shipping cost. - Bug

With the exact same information in the mobile app and online, I get different shipping costs. The app is incorrect and shows a much lower cost than the actual. Image attached. I often use the app when pricing merchandise and just realized how wrong it is. I greyed out the ship from but they are the same.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    archived  ·  0 comments  ·  ShipStation Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add hermes to the carrier list

Shipstation offers hermes as a carrier.

When shipping using hermes it doesn't send this information to the channel, it just says the word "other" back to the channel.

This needs changing so the carrier name is sent to the channle.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thank you for bringing this up! I see you had an open case on this and our folks here resolved your question.

To see a list of your cases, click on the question mark icon when you’re signed into ShipStation and go to “My Support Cases”.

3. API Send tracking numbers in batch mode for quick update to all platforms

When sending tracking number via the API to shipstation we can only send 30 tracking number per hours to Amazon and if you have a lot of them you will be sending them the next day. This will affect your seller account as you will be late on shipping. We should be able to send tracking number in batch mode in order to update a high volume of tracking right away.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Amazon End of Day Forms on Shipstation

Amazon just recently came out with the ability to generate end of day forms for USPS packages that are shipped through their buy shipping method.
    For us, this includes all of our prime orders. As of now, our USPS pickup has to scan each prime order individually, which can take a lot of time.
    We are thinking it would be great for shipstation to find a way to implement this new feature into their system to simplify our process in getting these orders scanned correctly.

Let me know what you think of this idea!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  3 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug - Printing Setup->Order Labels By functionality is ignored when printing from Open Batch

Hello,

When generating labels from an Open batch view, the settings set in Printing Setup -> Order labels by are being ignored and printed differently from regular awating shipment view.

Our current setting is set to none(as selected).
    In awaiting shipment, we sort by custom field 3 and generate a batch and the batch prints in the correct order, just as seen in the screen.

Doing the same operation in an open batch view, seems to be printing by the shipstation order id order and ignores the sort applied.

Thanks
    Joe

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. zapier

We use the ShipStation Triggers in Zapier quite extensively, but they're missing a key bit of basic order information: Quantity Shipped.

I can see lots of details about each order in the New Order or Order Shipped Triggers, but neither reports back the total number of items in a given order/shipment.

This data is available in the ShipStation interface and it's available on reports that are generated from Insights. If there is any way you could amend the Zapier triggers to include Quantity Shipped, that would be immensely helpful to us.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Shipstation send to Magento Marketplace "Other"as the carrier name (instead of Canada Post)

Shipstation sending a carrier value of "Other" for all carriers other than USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL, which is the intended behavior when it send a shipment notification to Magento. In our case we ship with Canada Post is a carrier that ShipStation supports. When I contact the support of shipstation, they advice me to install the extension "https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/custom-carrier-trackers.html" to be able to add custom carriers on the Magento . but that dont change the information sending by shipstation "Other". I didnt find who to resolve this probleme.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  2 comments  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. API: Ship from Location on Product

It would be great to set the Ship from Location, or at least view what was set, on the Product level in the API.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Order Items Disappearing

When a shipment is made for an order and then that shipment is voided and another one is not made right away the order items disappear from the order. Please see the attached chat transcript for further details. Thank you!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  2 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Update Paypal transactions with tracking numbers

All of my Marketplace Channels update the tracking information automatically, except PayPal. What do I need to do to help this to happen?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Eric, thanks for bringing this up! Since Paypal created their own custom integration with ShipStation, we rely on them to choose the data they transmit back to us. They decided to exclude tracking numbers with their integration, so I would recommend reaching out to Paypal to see if this is something they can work into a future update or if it’s something they have on the roadmap.

11. Add product info fields, for ASIN, Walmart ID

you can only add custom fields to the orders, i would want more fields for product info,

and if it's possible to import via API the ASIN's

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. "create date" in Customers tab,or sort by Tag

"create date" in Customers tab,or sort by Tag
    there is no way to add some tag to the specific customers ,for example, add a tag "repeat customer" simply because you can't sort by tags , there is a one way to run a report and after that manually search customers and add a tag or use it in automation rules

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Customers & Email Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for adding your idea! We’ve reviewed your idea and the overall user feedback and are closing your idea to give your votes back since there hasn’t been any activity here in awhile. This allows everyone to use their votes on other ideas. The input you gave is still on our radar and your insights are greatly appreciated.

13. Amazon Buy Shipping API - For Same Day Delivery

Amazon has just launched a program in majoar metro areas called Same-Day Delivery in conjunction with their new shipping settings and regionalized guaranteed delivery dates.They require that we use Dynamex as the messenger service for same day delivery and they have an API called Buy Shipping API that will allow third parties like ShipStation to display the often very competitive rates and full selection of carriers that are visible to merchants in Amazon Seller Central. The rates for same day delivery purchased through Amazon are so cheap (flat $7 for NYC metro deliveries, for example) that I expect this will…

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. groupon stores

Groupon store integration

118 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. CONVERT STATE NAME TO UPPER CASE

More customers are getting lazy now, and we seen a high percentage of amazon customers typing all their addresses in lower case.

This is causing the system to refusing generating shipping labels for them, even the address passed USPS address validation, because shipstation requires state to be in upper case.

Maybe it is good to have the system automatically turn all STATE to upper case, so we don't have to manually change on every order.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for taking the time to bring this up and for adding your comments on what you’re doing today. At this time, some shipping carriers prohibit rate comparisons. We’ll let you know if we have more updates in the future here.

For now, we’ll return your votes so you can use it on other more active ideas. The input you gave is still on our radar and your insights are greatly appreciated.

16. Different fulfillment SKUs for different fulfillment options (FBA USA vs FBA Canada)

I would like to be able to have a unique fulfillment SKU for different fulfillment options for a given product.

Currently if you have a North American Unified Account on Amazon.com and you want to use FBA to fulfill multi-channel orders in both Canada & USA, Amazon requires you to use a different SKU for the same product stored in the different FBA countries. Right now, ShipStation cannot accomodate this because only one fulfillment SKU is allowed per product.

Alternatively, a fulfillment-specific SKU modifier would suffice. For example, all orders sent to FBA Canada would get "-CA" added to the…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for adding your feedback here! We’ve reviewed your feedback and are closing it to give your votes back. This allows you to use your votes on other ideas and will help us prioritize the most active ideas. Your input is still on our radar and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

17. Visual alerts/results when there are results for saved filters.

I would love it if there were a feature that allowed a visual alert (ie. the red number in the corner) if there were orders that fit any of your saved features. We personally have 3 filters that we have, and we have to manually go through them every day. If we could visually see the results, that would save a lot of steps/time. I attached an image I whipped up to give a visual example of what I was thinking. Just a thought! Thanks!

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for taking the time to bring this up and for adding your comments on what you’re doing today. At this time, some shipping carriers prohibit rate comparisons. We’ll let you know if we have more updates in the future here.

For now, we’ll return your votes so you can use it on other more active ideas. The input you gave is still on our radar and your insights are greatly appreciated.

18. Show Tracking Numbers For Marked As Shipped Orders

When an order is in a Shipped status and a tracking number exists, the tracking number should be available in the Orders list or the Order Details page.

It is currently shown on the Order Details page for manual shipments, but not for any fulfillment.

It should be displayed above Shipping Info even when it was a fulfillment order. There's really no reason for it not to be displayed here.

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  8 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to create UPS return service pickup Call Tag

I would love to be able to submit a call tag request to UPS directly through ShipStation so that we can have UPS pickup a customers return.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We haven’t seen any activity since our last update so we are closing it to give your votes back. This allows you to use your votes on other ideas and will help us prioritize the most active ideas. See our last update by selecting “Show previous admin responses” when viewing your idea in the forum.

Please let us know if you’re still interested in this idea, and we’ll re-open it to see what other users think with the added information.

No matter what happens to this idea, all of your input stays on our radar and we appreciate your feedback!

20. trackable FedEx FIMS Mailview integration

Please integrate with FedEx International MailService Mailview with tracking numbers. Shipments through Mailview consist of 2 tracking numbers: one air waybill tracking number trackable through FedEx.com to their sort facility in Chicago. The second tracking looks like this "RE510453344SE". This second number always (to my knowledge) starts with "RE" and is trackable at the sites below and also trackable from the recipients national postal website.Site where we create labels:http://www.fimsform.com/Shipper tracking portalhttp://mailviewshipper.fedex.com/Recepient tracking portalhttp://mailviewrecipient.fedex.com/FIMS Mailview phone number: (call for more information)18883396245

91 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 96 97

Idea Archive

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base