Idea Archive

The Ideas Archive is for ideas that are no longer relevant or viable or have received no votes or comments for over a year.

All users will continue to have access to this forum through the bottom right-hand navigation menu. Please feel free to comment on an idea here to bring our attention back to an archived idea so we can revisit it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Android Galaxy Note 8, App constantly needs to be force closed

I'm finding that I constantly need to be force closing the app and reopening it. Sometimes it hangs when refreshing orders, and sometimes when just using the calculator but it happens almost every time i open the app that has been open previously.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  ShipStation Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, thanks for bringing this up! Can you please reach out to our support team so we can collect information unique and private to you? This will help us isolate specific instances where your mobile app is crashing.

2. Android App Rate Calculator Issues - Bug

When I change any of the options in the Optional section (except the package size) it resets anything I changed in the Required section. Very annoying as we always start from the top down.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  ShipStation Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Idea Archive

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base